Author Topic: Joseph  (Read 2425 times)

Offline simsim

Joseph
« on: February 17, 2019, 08:17:44 AM »
Has anyone spoken to Joseph in the past? also did his predictions pan out for you? he was my to go adviser who i really enjoyed talking to but he sadly passed away last year

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Joseph
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 12:56:05 PM »
Nope, I remember calling him about a job which he discribed an older man with gray hair that I will work with, this never happened. Since he’s passed away, I don’t think it’s relevant for us to talk about him. But sadly nope

Has anyone spoken to Joseph in the past? also did his predictions pan out for you? he was my to go adviser who i really enjoyed talking to but he sadly passed away last year

Offline simsim

Re: Joseph
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 01:53:55 AM »
Nope, I remember calling him about a job which he discribed an older man with gray hair that I will work with, this never happened. Since he’s passed away, I don’t think it’s relevant for us to talk about him. But sadly nope

the reason i bright this up because his the only person who had a major prediction come to pass for me.

when my relationship ended i called him and he told me that i'll be meeting someone new and getting into a new relationship and gave me the person's name initials and physical descriptions.... and that time i didnt wanted or cared to hear all this so i ended my reading,,,, a month later everything came to pass exactly how he saw it.

i think the reason this prediction came to pass because i was moving on with my life and nothing about it (not looking that person).

however other things he told me when i called back didnt come to pass... yet when i asked a health queshtion he knew i had a knee surgry which i never mentioned to anyone before (surgery was a 2 days before the readings) so it was interesting 

anything