Author Topic: Every Psychic is a fake  (Read 20408 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Every Psychic is a fake
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2019, 01:02:13 AM »
well whomever told me March was wrong... Aries Moon, Tarot Manhattan, Hannah,  :(

now we're onto April.

I have been having readings done for two and a half years. So much money wasted I will never get back. And so far the only ones right are the negative readers who saw no contact, no reconciliation, etc.

all the positive ones predicted contact, relationship, marriage, children, communication, dancing, unblocking, and it feels like it will never happen  :-[

Hope it gets better for you! I’ve been exactly where u have been.

Seems like you read a lot with bitwine....never tried that site but it seems most of those readers are terrible based on reviews here....

Not to encourage you to call more, but i found once i found the right readers for me...things happened...positive and negative but at least they were right

Saw that you read with Yona...hopefully she works for you

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2019, 12:51:14 PM »
Most of the time peoples are in denial and they know the relationship over instead of seeking therapy, they seek out psychics and they tell us exactly what we wanted to hear for temporary relief. The reviews on keen or any other psychics site speak for it self.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2019, 06:58:57 AM »
Most of the time peoples are in denial and they know the relationship over instead of seeking therapy, they seek out psychics and they tell us exactly what we wanted to hear for temporary relief. The reviews on keen or any other psychics site speak for it self.
Several issues here, one is believing our lives are decided for us unchangeable. So regardless WHAT we or another says or does the SAME result will happen. Doesn't make sense. A Psychic may well see a potential path but we or another person involved can alter that path. Consequence exists. Another issue is many call Psychics dependent on hearing what they want to hear. Not really open to realities or responsibility or choices. Another issue is, Bashers are live and we'll thriving on sites like Keen especially. Psychics are at the mercy of this and risk a low rating from an angry caller not hearing what they wanted to. Positive news gives positive feedback & returning clients. Many just call Psychics to ease anxiety. Not actually to heal or face truths.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2019, 11:38:06 AM »
Btw I would like to add that this supposed SOULMATE thing has destroyed many of us and tricked us into waiting for a person that is generally not good for us--at all. I have waited nearly 3 years for my borderline and horribly immature ex to come back because I thought he was a soulmate or some sort of karmic mate, and many psychics told me so. If you ask 10 psychics about someone, more than half will pull out the soulmate line. It took me quite a while to think as a logical human being and abandon this delusion that he is my destined soulmate and that he will contact and things will get better for us. Actually, I'm now grateful he hasn't contacted me as that would be disastrous.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2019, 12:16:31 PM »
Btw I would like to add that this supposed SOULMATE thing has destroyed many of us and tricked us into waiting for a person that is generally not good for us--at all. I have waited nearly 3 years for my borderline and horribly immature ex to come back because I thought he was a soulmate or some sort of karmic mate, and many psychics told me so. If you ask 10 psychics about someone, more than half will pull out the soulmate line. It took me quite a while to think as a logical human being and abandon this delusion that he is my destined soulmate and that he will contact and things will get better for us. Actually, I'm now grateful he hasn't contacted me as that would be disastrous.

Question, do you happen to know what a soulmate is?
While I agree some readers throw the line around...soulmates do have a meaning in your life...

He may have been a soulmate....soulmates don’t necessarily mean we end up with them in marriage or a relationship....it’s about the lesson we learn from that person

While the soulmate is supposed to help and support us....a karmic soulmate teaches us a lesson that we had to learn in this life...I’ve experienced both...usually there is some strong draw to this person.

I think we trick ourselves for believing that soulmates should be the ones we end up with (it would be nice but not common)...and shame on some readers for playing on that ideology....but in the end we are to blame for holding on...not the readers...(in my opinion)

https://foreverconscious.com/the-difference-between-soulmates-and-life-partners
https://thoughtcatalog.com/kirsten-corley/2018/01/this-is-what-a-soulmate-really-is-because-they-arent-just-the-people-we-date/

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2019, 07:29:47 PM »
There is a reason why they have to say these readings are for 'entertainment purposes only'... though, believe me, I have gone through MANY psychic readings (especially when vulnerable) that either sent me spiraling into depression or clinging on to shreds of hope.

And you know what? At the end of the day your own intuition is your best guide.
Yes, things can get really confusing and overwhelming and difficult to navigate but at my worst, I was just asking a bunch of strangers for advice and picking apart every single detail, contradiction, and prediction.

I think it is important, as time goes on, to make a pact with yourself (when you are ready) to only get a reading if you're going to use it more as fuel for thought rather than an accurate map of what is to come. Not only does it stop you from dwelling on the minutiae, but I feel that if there is something to this whole psychic thing, you gotta just live your own life, go with the flow and see what happens. If someone is right, great! But worrying about it constantly serves no one.

Easier said than done, I know! But imho if we all remain fixated on outcomes we are going to miss the here and now completely, and which makes it harder to embrace moments of growth along the way.

If we are not entertained by these psychics and instead depend on them for our happiness, paralyzing ourselves into a state of inaction unless we seek their 'wise' council, then we are not using them for guidance. We are asking them to make life decisions on our behalf, robbing ourselves of self-sovereignty and accountability.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2019, 07:32:17 PM »

Question, do you happen to know what a soulmate is?
While I agree some readers throw the line around...soulmates do have a meaning in your life...

He may have been a soulmate....soulmates don’t necessarily mean we end up with them in marriage or a relationship....it’s about the lesson we learn from that person

While the soulmate is supposed to help and support us....a karmic soulmate teaches us a lesson that we had to learn in this life...I’ve experienced both...usually there is some strong draw to this person.

I think we trick ourselves for believing that soulmates should be the ones we end up with (it would be nice but not common)...and shame on some readers for playing on that ideology....but in the end we are to blame for holding on...not the readers...(in my opinion)

https://foreverconscious.com/the-difference-between-soulmates-and-life-partners
https://thoughtcatalog.com/kirsten-corley/2018/01/this-is-what-a-soulmate-really-is-because-they-arent-just-the-people-we-date/

Whether people trick themselves or not, the readers egg it on and are complicit with it. They know very well how most people are going to interpret it if they say someone is their soulmate. A lot of people are willing to go the extra mile waiting for someone or trying to work things out if they believe there is a special connection. It encourages people to hold on to hope or maybe even put up with cheating or abuse. If psychics want to bring up the idea of being soulmates then they need to be clear that it doesn't necessarily mean you end up together.

It’s not a reader’s job to sit and be a teacher and explain everything. It’s the person who is getting a reading to ask questions and then the reader can answer. Soulmates are dogs cats friends parents neighbors you hate. There’s plenty of information on the internet on what soulmates are and people should educate themselves and do some research and not be ignorant to the fact that soulmates only mean one thing and that thing only.

It's the psychic's job to be clear about the information they are giving and how it is relevant to the client's life. That's what they are paid for. Not every psychic uses the term soulmate in the same way. Some use it specifically to mean a romantic connection. Many times they have a specific way they use certain terminology. When you look those things up on the internet you might find all sorts of different explanations and definitions. What matters in the reading is how that psychic is using that term and what they mean by it.

When psychics talk about soulmates there's usually a certain context attached to it, like this is who you are meant to be with, you wouldn't be happy just dating others when you feel so strongly about this person. A lot of times they say those things explicitly. The word soulmate often ends up attached to the idea that this is someone worth waiting for, or toughing things out for. An ethical psychic would be careful about leading the client to think that way.

A person can believe they have many soulmates in life, and that not all are romantic, or that some are meant to be karmic lessons, etc. whatever, but still believe the soulmate they are in love with is a special kind of connection.

I agree with both Still Tired and Ladya - I believe the reader should be clear with the definition of soulmate if they should use it, but i also believe that the power of the Internet should be used for additional education to fully understand the term and its many forms (because i don’t want to spend minutes on them educating me on this lol)

In the end I think 1) Readers can lead us on and 2) the ownus is still truly on us and how we use that information... I know several people out there that have held on to an unhealthy connection just because the connection was soooo strong - without the assistance of readers! Some people want what they want - think about how many of us who do read maybe get negative readings about an outcome (regarding a romantic connection) yet STILL choose to hold on?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2019, 07:33:26 PM »
There is a reason why they have to say these readings are for 'entertainment purposes only'... though, believe me, I have gone through MANY psychic readings (especially when vulnerable) that either sent me spiraling into depression or clinging on to shreds of hope.

Yes, things can get really confusing and overwhelming and difficult to navigate but at my worst, I was just asking a bunch of strangers for advice and picking apart every single detail, contradiction, and prediction.

I think it is important, as time goes on, to make a pact with yourself (when you are ready) to only get a reading if you're going to use it more as fuel for thought rather than an accurate map of what is to come. Not only does it stop you from dwelling on the minutiae, but I feel that if there is something to this whole psychic thing, you gotta just live your own life, go with the flow and see what happens. If someone is right, great! But worrying about it constantly serves no one.

Easier said than done, I know! But imho if we all remain fixated on outcomes we are going to miss the here and now completely, and which makes it harder to embrace moments of growth along the way.

If we are not entertained by these psychics and instead depend on them for our happiness, paralyzing ourselves into a state of inaction unless we seek their 'wise' council, then we are not using them for guidance. We are asking them to make life decisions on our behalf, robbing ourselves of self-sovereignty and accountability.

AGREED 100%!! We definitely have to take some accountability - sometimes it seems people can play the victim or blame everything on readers which should not be the case. You are in charge of your life..not them
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 07:35:23 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2019, 07:57:13 PM »

AGREED 100%!! We definitely have to take some accountability - sometimes it seems people can play the victim or blame everything on readers which should not be the case. You are in charge of your life..not them

Yeah... it's easy to do when you think of the future as fixed.

But people are people, and people can be wrong. It super hurts when you get your hopes up because your psychic said something that you wanted to be true, but didn't come to pass. But what if nobody told you anything to begin with? Sometimes I think externalizing the blame is a way to justify whatever disappointment or negativity we are experiencing, instead of fully processing it.

When life deals you a bad hand, shuffle the deck! ;)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2019, 07:58:35 PM »
I had a couple of readers tell me that my first guy was "karmic"..which actually makes a lot of sense looking back on it. 

Of course, I also had many tell me he was my twin flame, and regular soulmate etc....at this point, I don't really pay too much attention to those terms anymore. 

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2019, 08:17:03 PM »
I had a couple of readers tell me that my first guy was "karmic"..which actually makes a lot of sense looking back on it. 

Of course, I also had many tell me he was my twin flame, and regular soulmate etc....at this point, I don't really pay too much attention to those terms anymore.

I had a street psychic many years ago tell me my emotionally abusive and manipulative ex was my twin flame.
Thankfully after crying on the train home I realized it didn't matter because I was never letting him in to wreak havoc on my life again.

Had she gotten her hooks in me earlier before the crap hit the fan, though, I may have been hooked. I really think some of these readers throw terms like this around so that you will become dependent on their guidance while you prolong what may already be an unhealthy situation.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2019, 08:32:02 PM »

I had a street psychic many years ago tell me my emotionally abusive and manipulative ex was my twin flame.
Thankfully after crying on the train home I realized it didn't matter because I was never letting him in to wreak havoc on my life again.

Had she gotten her hooks in me earlier before the crap hit the fan, though, I may have been hooked. I really think some of these readers throw terms like this around so that you will become dependent on their guidance while you prolong what may already be an unhealthy situation.

While I do agree readers can hook people with those key words - Soul Mate, Karmic Connection and Twin Flame - I dont think any of it is meant for us to "hold on".
Folks are uneducated about the terms unfortunately - and readers are not explaining their meaning...from what you said here and the description of Twin Flames below - you MAY have actually had a TWIN FLAME with your ex...but again not that it means anything ;) 

If there is a reader that perhaps use the term truthfully (maybe a reader who is connected to information about chakras, or eastern philosophies) then what they are saying may be true - just DESCRIBING the overall TYPE of relationship. Either way when it comes down to it - NONE of the terms MEAN nothing regarding outcome. I think that is where people get lost....

Those terms "Soulmate/Twin Flame) basically describe the type of relationship it is...basically like describing the COLOR Of a CAR....not stating what the outcome of the relationship is - kind of like Astrology and Synastry - it can describe the relationship but not the outcome

Usually with a Twin Flame relationship it has traits of the following - which may have been something people have experienced with an ex or a connection they cant get rid of:

1. You are intensely drawn to them. Without any real cause or reason, you feel as though you’ve known this person before, even if you just met.

2. They have opened you up to a completely new way of thinking. With them, you exchange ideas, beliefs, religion, and so on. You’ve “awakened” because of their love.

3. They come in and out of your life
. You’re together, and then you’re not, and then you are again. Despite the fact that you love each other more than anything, one of you (the “runner”) seems to not be able to handle it, and dissolve the relationship. It’s almost as though your connection is too intense for you to be consistently together.

4. They feel like home. Upon meeting them, you immediately sense that you’ve known this person before. Your connection is too intense for you to have just been strangers – there is a deep feeling of familiarity when you’re with them.

5. You are the epitome of yin and yang. They seem just like your other half, the parts of you that were missing all along. (What you’ve yet to realize is that they are the parts of you you’ve yet to know.)

6. Looking back, you see that the period of time right after you’re with them is always defined by change. They bring about a lot of intense transformation in your life, sometimes painfully so.

7. You will find yourself becoming almost irrationally emotional when you’re with them. (These are the feelings and energies that have been in suppression, which they are there in part to help you recognize and heal.)

8. Your bond is instantaneous, and your relationship moves very quickly. Right off the bat, you “click” as though you’ve known one another forever. This only grows over time, and the more you get to know about them, the more absolutely in love you are.

9. Though you experience incredible passion for this person, there is an equal amount of worry and uncertainty. You may find yourself questioning a lot, asking yourself whether or not this is really love, or really what you want for your life.

10. It seems like you have this profound connection that must be destined, but you come into one another’s life at the wrong time
, or something else stands in the way of you being together. This is not a product of ill fate, rather, it is a sign that you’re not meant to be together in the way you think you should. (The right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing.)

11. You are more than just lovers. You are one another’s teachers, best friends, therapists, and so on. You have such a deep and layered connection that you do a lot more for one another than just be romantic.

12. It seems like you’re always pulled back to them in one way or another.

13. Your relationship can be tumultuous at times. This is because your twin flame serves to show you everything that needs to be healed within you. This is not to be confused with “love” being painful. Love is not painful. Everything that stands in the way can be, though.

14. One of you is more “spiritual” than the other. One is more soulful, the other more practical. You teach one another the virtues of how you think and behave – that is part of your purpose.

15. You feel very attuned to them, almost telepathically. You can feel what they’re feeling, or know what they’re thinking. It’s as though you are one.

16. When you look into their eyes, you feel like you see family, or your own child. This is your soul recognizing someone it’s known before, or someone it’s very close to.

17. For as different as you are, you have many fundamental things in common. Maybe you were born on their favorite brother’s birthday, or you met on a very significant weekend. Maybe you both went to the same type of elementary and high school, or you had the same college major. One or two of these things could just be coincidence, but with a twin flame, you’ll probably have many overlapping similarities.

18. They show you what you most desire as well as what you most fear. Their purpose is not (and has never been) to make you feel “settled” or comfortable, but to help introduce you to yourself.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 08:34:44 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2019, 08:43:22 PM »
I agree with both Still Tired and Ladya - I believe the reader should be clear with the definition of soulmate if they should use it, but i also believe that the power of the Internet should be used for additional education to fully understand the term and its many forms (because i don’t want to spend minutes on them educating me on this lol)

In the end I think 1) Readers can lead us on and 2) the ownus is still truly on us and how we use that information... I know several people out there that have held on to an unhealthy connection just because the connection was soooo strong - without the assistance of readers! Some people want what they want - think about how many of us who do read maybe get negative readings about an outcome (regarding a romantic connection) yet STILL choose to hold on?

Yep, it happens all the time that people hold on to bad relationships, without getting readings...and many people also believe in soulmates, or that someone is their soulmate, without ever being told that by a psychic.

That's why readers are able to make so much easy money off of it by egging it on and taking advantage of people who are looking for answers.

True it is sooooo sad

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2019, 08:59:19 PM »

While I do agree readers can hook people with those key words - Soul Mate, Karmic Connection and Twin Flame - I dont think any of it is meant for us to "hold on".
Folks are uneducated about the terms unfortunately - and readers are not explaining their meaning...from what you said here and the description of Twin Flames below - you MAY have actually had a TWIN FLAME with your ex...but again not that it means anything ;) 

If there is a reader that perhaps use the term truthfully (maybe a reader who is connected to information about chakras, or eastern philosophies) then what they are saying may be true - just DESCRIBING the overall TYPE of relationship. Either way when it comes down to it - NONE of the terms MEAN nothing regarding outcome. I think that is where people get lost....

Those terms "Soulmate/Twin Flame) basically describe the type of relationship it is...basically like describing the COLOR Of a CAR....not stating what the outcome of the relationship is - kind of like Astrology and Synastry - it can describe the relationship but not the outcome

Usually with a Twin Flame relationship it has traits of the following - which may have been something people have experienced with an ex or a connection they cant get rid of:

1. .........

Sparkle002 I have looked into Twin Flames a lot, and all this information is super useful!

The thing is, I didn't even look into Twin Flames at the time; years later when I met my true DM is when it really blipped onto my radar.

Personally I think the Twin Flame journey manifests differently for different people and can include false twins, catalysts, and other slight differences to the 'rules' you posted. If anything, this man was perhaps a catalyst but is not someone I have any love for outside of the type of love I hold for all human beings. No personal attachment, no connection, no desire to have anything to do with him.

I think if you are meant to be with someone, regardless of the label, it will happen.

But as you said, a lot of readers will throw a term in and not explain it, making you feel like you have something special that you should cling tightly to.
The best guidance to know what kind of soul connection you have, if any, is to look within.
You can go crazy trying to define things by a set of guidelines. That's why I'm often wary of readers who are quick to throw terms like that out - unless I specifically asked, it shouldn't really matter.

I definitely agree that outcome is not always directly related to the type of connection you share with someone.
But not everyone knows that, which could lead to a lot of heartache. :(

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2019, 09:20:36 PM »
Both the exes I called about, knew we were soulmates and said so. The first one recognized it before I did. It never made me think we were meant to be together...in my view many soulmates come and go in life, and sometimes you are only meant to have a brief connection with them. What tripped me up with both of these guys was thinking of them as soulmates blinded me to their bad behavior and how incompatible we were. I don't think either of them ever meant to "use" it on me that way, but some of the psychics sure did! They would gloss it over and say, but you have a connection with this man that you won't have with anyone else. That was true! But doesn't mean I should tolerate being treated poorly. This was the big lesson for me, no matter how strongly I feel about someone or how many past lives I remember us having together, or what sorts of synastry we have in our charts, or how much we can read each other's minds or how many special synchronicites happen and blah blah blah wtf ever, does not mean I should tolerate any mistreatment. The first one pretty much literally told me that, admitted he was being horrible to me...he even said "I'm not giving you anything!" But I was absolutely hardheaded and had to go through the whole thing again, with the second ex, who ended up being so nasty that I wouldn't have cared if an angel came down from heaven and decreed, you are meant to be with this man he is your soulmate.

A lot of it too, with the psychics, is some would see what the problems were and say well you don't deserve that, never put up with that or settle for that kind of behavior. They would even say, you're not together because you are being protected from all of that. But the one really bad thing they would say on top of all of that was, HE WILL CHANGE. And because they are supposedly psychic, I held out hope that it would come true. Eventually I realized they just don't really know those things. It seems like they could be right, because they get other things right, but it's a LOT to risk time out of your life on hoping they will be right about someone changing.

Omg same thing happened to me SAME! And it’s a shame that readers do that so I can definitely understand how someone could be led on especially in a vulnerable state by saying he will change! Ugh...even without the soulmate stuff just saying that period is scary too...

I’ll say definitely live in reality and assess how that person is treating you NOW.
I’m not sure I’ve heard of many stories of a guy mistreating someone and changing for the better...maybe changing their mind and wanting to be with you, but not changing “mistreatment”

We also have to not allow mistreatment ourselves - it’s definitly easier said than done because I have been there and it was NOT FUN