Author Topic: Every Psychic is a fake  (Read 20404 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Every Psychic is a fake
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 04:59:27 PM »
I had a few readers (on my first POI) tell me "don't give up" and the like, even though it was causing me intense emotional pain to be in that situation.  That's what made me believe that things would change with him and get better, and they would, very temporarily.  But it was always back to square one, eventually.

It's hard to let go when you are in love with someone.  You really don't want to give up on that hope and the person..but sometimes, you have to.

Yes! Most of the readers I talked to in the beginning said things like don't give up...you'll be glad you waited for him...you won't really be happy with someone else. They encouraged me to keep hanging on. I listened because they had psychic ability so I thought they were right. I thought they were "seeing" it you know not just giving their opinion or giving me scripted BS.

One knew exactly what all of this was doing to me and was sending me messages and free minutes to be helpful but even then...she kept extending timelines saying he's still coming back, don't give up, give it more time. I mean she actually pleaded with me not to give up on him! She knew how much it was making me suffer to keep hearing those predictions...but she kept giving them to me anyway. Even a few years later when I contacted her one last time she still said he was coming back. By that time I realized she had some sort of mental problem if she was still telling me that.

I had that happen too..all Keen readers also.  I think that's another reason why I hate Keen so much..not all readers told me that though, some actually told me to move ahead because it was causing me pain...but then it's like, well didn't you see it was going to cause me all this pain, why did you encourage me in the first place then?

I bet if I still called them today, about that guy, they would still tell me he's coming back LOL...

Oh I'm sure some would still tell me he is coming back! Some would always say it may take a long time but it will still happen! They would say all my predictions happen eventually don't get so hung up on timing. And even the people here on this forum want to be like, don't judge the reader until you allow time for predictions to pass. How many years have to go by before it's okay to decide the psychic was wrong. Uh, my ex is older than me (not to mention, I'm too old myself to waste time on this crap anymore)...are we finally gonna have the big reconciliation when he's in a nursing home?? Some of them really believe you should wait around for that!

But yeah...it was all Keen readers who said these things. No one outside of Keen. Readers outside of Keen weren't really any better...BUT there is a certain culture on Keen where they say similar things. They encourage people to hang on, then they either flip the predictions and tell you to move on, or they insist it's still going to happen, you just have to be patient. (Again, how many years need to go by before you qualify as patient? Lol)

Absolutely!  I still can't believe how much time and energy I put into that first guy.  I still get sad when I think about it!  My first POI was considerably older than me too...and safe to say, set in his ways.  I'm sure he's the same to this day.

I can only hope he feels somewhat remorseful about how he treated me sometimes.  I'm not perfect, but I really tried to be understanding with him....but it got to the point where I was feeling like a doormat.

Look at that poor woman who calls Faerylady and others on Keen..she's been hanging onto false hope with a married man for ten years!  She puts it all the feedback, I just cannot believe at some point she hasn't questioned what these readers are telling her!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2019, 06:52:40 PM »
I had a few readers (on my first POI) tell me "don't give up" and the like, even though it was causing me intense emotional pain to be in that situation.  That's what made me believe that things would change with him and get better, and they would, very temporarily.  But it was always back to square one, eventually.

It's hard to let go when you are in love with someone.  You really don't want to give up on that hope and the person..but sometimes, you have to.

Yes! Most of the readers I talked to in the beginning said things like don't give up...you'll be glad you waited for him...you won't really be happy with someone else. They encouraged me to keep hanging on. I listened because they had psychic ability so I thought they were right. I thought they were "seeing" it you know not just giving their opinion or giving me scripted BS.

One knew exactly what all of this was doing to me and was sending me messages and free minutes to be helpful but even then...she kept extending timelines saying he's still coming back, don't give up, give it more time. I mean she actually pleaded with me not to give up on him! She knew how much it was making me suffer to keep hearing those predictions...but she kept giving them to me anyway. Even a few years later when I contacted her one last time she still said he was coming back. By that time I realized she had some sort of mental problem if she was still telling me that.

I had that happen too..all Keen readers also.  I think that's another reason why I hate Keen so much..not all readers told me that though, some actually told me to move ahead because it was causing me pain...but then it's like, well didn't you see it was going to cause me all this pain, why did you encourage me in the first place then?

I bet if I still called them today, about that guy, they would still tell me he's coming back LOL...

Oh I'm sure some would still tell me he is coming back! Some would always say it may take a long time but it will still happen! They would say all my predictions happen eventually don't get so hung up on timing. And even the people here on this forum want to be like, don't judge the reader until you allow time for predictions to pass. How many years have to go by before it's okay to decide the psychic was wrong. Uh, my ex is older than me (not to mention, I'm too old myself to waste time on this crap anymore)...are we finally gonna have the big reconciliation when he's in a nursing home?? Some of them really believe you should wait around for that!

But yeah...it was all Keen readers who said these things. No one outside of Keen. Readers outside of Keen weren't really any better...BUT there is a certain culture on Keen where they say similar things. They encourage people to hang on, then they either flip the predictions and tell you to move on, or they insist it's still going to happen, you just have to be patient. (Again, how many years need to go by before you qualify as patient? Lol)

Absolutely!  I still can't believe how much time and energy I put into that first guy.  I still get sad when I think about it!  My first POI was considerably older than me too...and safe to say, set in his ways.  I'm sure he's the same to this day.

I can only hope he feels somewhat remorseful about how he treated me sometimes.  I'm not perfect, but I really tried to be understanding with him....but it got to the point where I was feeling like a doormat.

Look at that poor woman who calls Faerylady and others on Keen..she's been hanging onto false hope with a married man for ten years!  She puts it all the feedback, I just cannot believe at some point she hasn't questioned what these readers are telling her!

It's so sad to see that happening to people. I figured out the worst readers would always have someone like that in their feedback! If they wanted to be taken seriously as a psychic, you'd think they would stop taking calls from those poor souls. I mean it's clear in those cases they have no scruples about what they are doing.

I know my ex felt remorse for the way he treated me, even before we broke up - which gave me reason to hope that things would change -  but his remorse never stopped him or changed anything. Very set in his ways! I tried really hard to be understanding, because he has a mental illness. If I could do it over again I'd walk away because his problems were way bigger than what I could handle. It's not that I didn't care about him but I overestimated what I could cope with (aka, I was severely codependent.) And I underestimated how bad his problems were, or how much he was hiding it from me, or how much he would attack me for addressing it.

I think some of these readers are codependent and they encourage people to wait and hang on and sacrifice their own happiness because that is how they live their own lives. It's what they know. And some really do have serious mental problems.

I'm sure you are right about this...and it's always easy to tell someone who is not "living through it" so to speak, to hold on to a devastating situation.  They're not going through the daily heartache..And if they are, you would think they would tell others to move on.  that's why I don't encourage anyone here to hang on for a person who is not giving you what you are giving them...there was a thread a few weeks ago about a girl whose POI told her he wants to date others or something, and I saw people telling her to hang on for her predictions.  I'm sorry, but if someone is TELLING YOU they want someone else, or other options, you need to have some self respect and move on.  I say this because of what I went through.  And my first guy never said any of that to me, but he did indicate he didn't see long term with me...but never mentioned anyone else...but still!  And I still hung in there, and I don't want to see others go through the same.

I remember i had a bitwine reader basically tell me, he wants to be with you but remember you have a say in this too!  and I appreciated that so much because I sometimes forgot I had a say in my own love life lol! 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 06:55:34 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2019, 07:46:36 PM »
It is sad, but everyone has their own lessons to learn...I know I read here for a long time before I became a member and I remember thinking "oh that won't happen to me" (like Baypark said in a previous post she started), and yet, it did....

I'm not saying things never happen for people who call psychics but I know that the majority have disappointing experiences.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2019, 08:14:11 PM »
I agree with this...go with what is actually happening and make decisions from that! Not what psychics said may happen in the future.

This to me is the biggest take away from these posts. The person in these situations, don't they want to leave the S.O instead of hanging on to mistreatment? Even if the reader said they were going to change, wouldn't you want to be out of such a hurtful relationship, regardless of what the reader said?  The reader should be shot to be honest. I have no clue as to what they saw, knowing the other party was in a living hell, and continuing to tell them the guy is going to change and the wait worth it. I can't even fathom this at all.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2019, 08:38:37 PM »
It is sad, but everyone has their own lessons to learn...I know I read here for a long time before I became a member and I remember thinking "oh that won't happen to me" (like Baypark said in a previous post she started), and yet, it did....

I'm not saying things never happen for people who call psychics but I know that the majority have disappointing experiences.

Yes...well I was afraid all along it would happen to me, but I still hoped it would turn out well in the end. The longer it went on, the more I had invested so I didn't want to give up. It's like a rolling snowball of hope that just gets bigger and bigger until it knocks you down.

And it really and truly is the majority here who have been disappointed. If you've been around on this forum awhile and read through the older posts, there's no doubt of that. Some want to believe there are others out there who had their predictions come to pass and just didn't come back to tell about it. But the evidence of failed predictions is right here. Why ignore what you can SEE and hope something else is true? But that's the same mechanism that drives people to get readings to begin with.

I know things do happen for people...I mean I used to look for that because it gave me hope things would finally happen for me too. Every time I saw a story about predictions coming true it raised my hopes again. It only made it harder to accept that my situation was not going to work out that way. I also saw that some of those same people, came back later and said their situation didn't work out after all, or things changed, so the predictions still didn't come true in the end. So I learned to distance myself and be neutral when I read about predictions coming true.

OMG great way to put it! 

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2019, 10:21:17 PM »
It's sad realization but yes, most of online psychics are either frauds or do have some kind of gift but they really can't predict the future. When I was asking about my then ex the vast majority would tell me he would contact me--months and years passed and I was holding into the hopes that these "psychics" gave me. However, I'm grateful that a small minority told me the truth and told me to give up waiting as I'm messing myself and my future relationships. Nearly 3 years of failed predictions and timelines pushed again and again but it was a huge wake-up call for me. I almost felt like giving up getting and giving readings altogether and lost my faith for some period of time but something pulled me back in.

Anyway, if you have decided to give up on psychics, that's the best thing to do. You may never find the "one" that does connect with you and gives you the truth of the situation. However, if you have tried only platform readers e.g Bitwine, Purple ocean, Fiverr, etc try individual and reputable readers very very occasionally. Don't waste any more your cash on meaningless, scripted and sugarcoated readers. You will drive yourself nuts--I'm talking from personal experience. 

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2019, 10:45:15 PM »
It's sad realization but yes, most of online psychics are either frauds or do have some kind of gift but they really can't predict the future. When I was asking about my then ex the vast majority would tell me he would contact me--months and years passed and I was holding into the hopes that these "psychics" gave me. However, I'm grateful that a small minority told me the truth and told me to give up waiting as I'm messing myself and my future relationships. Nearly 3 years of failed predictions and timelines pushed again and again but it was a huge wake-up call for me. I almost felt like giving up getting and giving readings altogether and lost my faith for some period of time but something pulled me back in.

Anyway, if you have decided to give up on psychics, that's the best thing to do. You may never find the "one" that does connect with you and gives you the truth of the situation. However, if you have tried only platform readers e.g Bitwine, Purple ocean, Fiverr, etc try individual and reputable readers very very occasionally. Don't waste any more your cash on meaningless, scripted and sugarcoated readers. You will drive yourself nuts--I'm talking from personal experience.

At least a minority told you the truth and told you not to wait.  That's so sad and cruel about the ones that led you on.    I agree with what you said about predicting the future, minus some exceptions.  Gisele from CP even told me she cant predict the future because its not set in stone and we create it every day.  At least she was honest about that and wont lead someone on.

I really appreciate all these posts on this thread.  There is some great advice and support for those going through similar experiences.  And I agree with you guys, Still Tired, sawthelight and Ninancy - very well said.  Very true statements, and what I feel too.

WinterElf

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2019, 05:00:10 PM »
Even the minority ones who told you the truth , could statistically have been just lucky guesses.  I have gotten far better advice just talking to my friends, family , and complete strangers when I do rideshares lol 

I am working overtime after my full-time job to make up for rent because I had unwittingly used some of my rent money for psychic readings during a binge.  I couldnt stop it and said i would make up the money later and it would be okay as I frantically wanted to hear something good or some reassurance.  My hands shook before after and during a reading and as I saw myself spending more money I cried in hopelessness because I COULD NOT stop.  It was BAD.  omg....

The only thing that was right for me were my tarot cards and I threw them away last month because the answers kept messing with my head.  If I ever do use tarot again, it will be for non emotional stuff like career or travel. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2019, 08:00:15 PM »
Wow tired that facade site is amazing accurate!  Thanks for the recommendation!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2019, 08:13:12 PM »
Wow tired that facade site is amazing accurate!  Thanks for the recommendation!

You're welcome! I know it is really spooky how accurate it is sometimes! I like the stichomancy feature too.

Yes...I’m still in shock how accurate it was about the situation I had in mind...I’ve tried a few of those free sites before with disappointing results, but this is super cool. And the best part... free  :D

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »
I tried it but it doesn't seem to actually answer my question. Ugh

Decided to do the Celtic cross for my reading and regardless the outcome rocks! Lmao
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 08:25:08 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline boostrose

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2019, 05:58:20 AM »
I don't agree every psychic is fake. I have had some advisors save my life and really help me. Be worried about that psychics that want to charge you for spells and candles. They are the ones I think are fake!

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2019, 08:51:32 AM »
It has been a while since I had a reading and I finally got the opportunity to try Mrs.Jones.

We got 7 minutes into the read. It consisted of her telling me she needed to focus. I recieved one last message, "I need to focus."

Then bam...she blocked me and went offline.

At the beginning of the read, she assumed I was inquiring about an ex. I wasn't at all. I asked her about the future and accepted that the ex was gone.

I cannot believe I was blocked after "focusing." Christ did I get my answer about this psychic or did she pick up on something she did not want to tell in the future. Your guess is as good as mine.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2019, 10:12:43 AM »
She picked up that she wasn't going to be able to string you along.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2019, 12:44:19 AM »
well whomever told me March was wrong... Aries Moon, Tarot Manhattan, Hannah,  :(

now we're onto April.

I have been having readings done for two and a half years. So much money wasted I will never get back. And so far the only ones right are the negative readers who saw no contact, no reconciliation, etc.

all the positive ones predicted contact, relationship, marriage, children, communication, dancing, unblocking, and it feels like it will never happen  :-[

anything