Author Topic: Every Psychic is a fake  (Read 20123 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Every Psychic is a fake
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2019, 02:13:53 PM »
This was my actual reading.  I should have hung up during the intro.

Hello

Mrs. Jones: Hello beautiful soul

Hi Mrs Jones

Mrs. Jones: did u get chance to read what i wrote

I got your welcome into the room. Am i missing something? I know bitwine is a little glitchy at times (yes i read beautiful soul and?!?)

Mrs. Jones: yes lol  Yes sweetie how may i help u

I was hoping if you could tell me if i will hear from xxx anytime soon?

Mrs. Jones: okay sweetie i will need the last contact and time if u remember, and time if u remember, also your real name (really she needs specifics smh)

Mrs. Jones: i will send charge after i focus

Anyways fast forward to predictions:

Mrs. Jones: okay sweetie first to ease your mind Yes

u will hear from him But

right now sweetie i sense female energy around him but not coompletely connected

Ok

Mrs. Jones: however there is female energy, i tell u ths because u may find out I do not want u to worry

Mrs. Jones: i get the number 6 for reconnect but not relationship

This reading was in Nov and we reconnected in Jan so she was wrong.  It wasn't the 6 day. Week, time, or anything.

The reading basically went like this and really was very vague in my opinion.

ladya

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2019, 06:04:22 PM »
Trust me you aren't missing anything with Mrs Jones.

A lot swear by her.

who? I've never even heard of her lol was she ever even mentioned on this board?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 06:10:20 PM »
I think she has been mentioned in a few threads.  That's how i got swayed into reading with her.  Save your $ with this one.  That is unless others reading with her were more detailed and less blah.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2019, 06:38:02 PM »
Yeah...there's the "sweetie" thing again. Click off when you start getting pet names.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2019, 09:04:50 PM »
Yes and what was the deal with did you read what i said.  Like great I have a beautiful soul now tell me what i need to really know.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2019, 01:05:50 AM »
What is odd about her. Is she does not have a single negative review.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2019, 01:24:13 AM »
I don't think I left her a review because honestly the only thing i could leave feedback on within the 2 week time period was the reading.  So I figured why bother.  I would have given her a satisfactory because her prediction could have been right.  Plus you know if you post something slightly negative they will say you can't handle the truth.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2019, 05:44:28 AM »
Yes, that argument. I have seen it many times. I left a negative review for one, once and she message me, "you put pressure on me from other readers and was very demanding for me to change my review." I was like ummm….ok.....this absolutely ridiculous..

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2019, 06:04:20 AM »
I had seen many times for particular Readers they had negative reviews today but it's gone the next days. Sure enough they had contacted the clients and offered them to remove the negative reviews. I don't leave negative review, I just didn't leave any review if I wasn't happy about it, after all, i still need to pay for their time even though they are fake :p

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2019, 05:17:03 PM »
Your ex sounds like he may have narcissistic personality disorder. There's videos on youtube that can help you identify the behaviors and heal from narcissistic abuse.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2019, 02:36:32 AM »
Actually one said what they saw.

"
he has borderline personality disorder with an dissaociative behavioir and on an balance of probabilities, he is also obsessive compulsive and narcissistic

Your ex sounds like he may have narcissistic personality disorder. There's videos on youtube that can help you identify the behaviors and heal from narcissistic abuse.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2019, 07:43:48 AM »
I learned through the hell I was put through, of how two faced the man really is. I took the advice of psychics, I have been in tears and torment for about a year over this and over what he has done. I probably could go on a diatribe of the hurt.

He calls me unbelievable names. Beyond hurtful, I can not bare ever since he went with one woman.Obviously, what she told me months ago was, indeed, a sick game.  My heart breaks every day, my anger is,  I cannot describe my anger over this.

I feel my heart will never heal.

No, unlike the psychics will tell you, he does not miss you, he does not love you only, he will not apologize. An apology will not fix this. Especially, coming from a man that acted so crazy about me and told me he loved me. But all this changed when this woman came into play.

I made an attempt to contact, his words were, I do not want to repeat with stop calling so and so ..... I do not want to say. I reached out over what they told me. Oh my god, was I deathly wrong to do so. Oh my god did the hurt come back. He is beyond evil with what he has done to me, no one can understand my anger or sadness.

I have been tortured in this. I have been humiliated. All psychics were wrong. This has caused me a great deal of depression and he does not care.

Their predictions are false.

Please I ask of anyone to stay clear of a few particular psychics u  will mention, but I am writing this in tears after the name, he never called before, but stared to when this woman came along in his life.
I'm sorry this happened to you. Honestly I've had similar experience. Here on this board people mention fairy tale readings. That's true many will just tell you what you want to hear. It's really assuring to hear this at the time but bigger picture isn't helping you. I prefer a psychic reading that is honest and straight with me about my options in the situation. Not harsh on me but empowering and no false hope. Many psychics will say in their description 'no sugarcoating' or 'honest'. The feedback from others will give you a sense how honest the psychic really is.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2019, 02:35:05 PM »
Exactly. I would rather know not to waste my energy on someone then to be painted a rosy garden with unicorn and rainbows.  I don't know if they get how much damage it does to people.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2019, 03:31:19 PM »
I had a few readers (on my first POI) tell me "don't give up" and the like, even though it was causing me intense emotional pain to be in that situation.  That's what made me believe that things would change with him and get better, and they would, very temporarily.  But it was always back to square one, eventually.

It's hard to let go when you are in love with someone.  You really don't want to give up on that hope and the person..but sometimes, you have to. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2019, 04:07:28 PM »
I had a few readers (on my first POI) tell me "don't give up" and the like, even though it was causing me intense emotional pain to be in that situation.  That's what made me believe that things would change with him and get better, and they would, very temporarily.  But it was always back to square one, eventually.

It's hard to let go when you are in love with someone.  You really don't want to give up on that hope and the person..but sometimes, you have to.

Yes! Most of the readers I talked to in the beginning said things like don't give up...you'll be glad you waited for him...you won't really be happy with someone else. They encouraged me to keep hanging on. I listened because they had psychic ability so I thought they were right. I thought they were "seeing" it you know not just giving their opinion or giving me scripted BS.

One knew exactly what all of this was doing to me and was sending me messages and free minutes to be helpful but even then...she kept extending timelines saying he's still coming back, don't give up, give it more time. I mean she actually pleaded with me not to give up on him! She knew how much it was making me suffer to keep hearing those predictions...but she kept giving them to me anyway. Even a few years later when I contacted her one last time she still said he was coming back. By that time I realized she had some sort of mental problem if she was still telling me that.

I had that happen too..all Keen readers also.  I think that's another reason why I hate Keen so much..not all readers told me that though, some actually told me to move ahead because it was causing me pain...but then it's like, well didn't you see it was going to cause me all this pain, why did you encourage me in the first place then?

I bet if I still called them today, about that guy, they would still tell me he's coming back LOL...