Author Topic: Vent time! Trying to let go for good  (Read 875 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Vent time! Trying to let go for good
« on: July 02, 2019, 02:40:58 PM »
I made a decision to let go for good and possibly stop getting readings. Every time I make this decision my POI pops back up and treats me so good and feeds me the best lies! But ever since the fight I really can’t let myself be disrespected like that again. And ever since he’s been many random women smh . We been on and off/ UP and DOWN for like 2 and a half years. We even have a baby together. And ever since the fight he hasn’t even called to check on the baby or anything. I’m afraid I’ll end up going back eventually bc he always come back regardless of these psychic readings. Just tired of getting the same results due to fear, anxiety, & the psychic readings. They say he’ll be back around but I’m tired of all the third parties, the drinking, the lies (emotional abuse) , and the back and forth. My biggest fear is getting pregnant again or him having a baby on me while we’re stilk dealing with each other ugh. It’s best I move on before either happens bc I feel it’s going to be one or the other UGH 😑

WinterElf

Re: Vent time! Trying to let go for good
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 02:42:33 PM »
sorry this is happening to you.  just let go of the psychic readings if you can. it drains our energy and good luck and surprises ...

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Vent time! Trying to let go for good
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 02:51:38 PM »
I agree it’s so draining . And you can’t get the reading out of your head! I got this one reading last year and it was very negative and it’s all I been thinking about since last year. I have so much anxiety built up from these readings. If anything I’ll stick to my 2 and leave the ready alone for good. It is energetically draining I agree

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back