Author Topic: Prediction Update  (Read 7733 times)

Offline Mario

Prediction Update
« on: February 15, 2019, 03:50:55 AM »
**** UPDATE!!!! ****

I spoke to all of these psychics and they all told me my POI is in love with me and will be back for the past year; after being back and forth with my POI,,, Well they are ALL WRONG!!!!!! My POI met someone new and got into a serous relationship with that person,,,, Now all the psychics says its a distraction/surface relationship bla bla bla.

I broke the silence with my POI and i got the truth finally, my POI told has no feelings towards and is happy in a relationship with someone els and its serious! not a surface relationship or distraction for sure. Also they were all wrong about a different POI saying the person wants me bla bla bla.... i broke the silence with that person yesterday and was told that they have zero feelings towards me and not interested in seeing me.

After over a year of false hope of being told its fear, insecurities & endless fairy-tales this was the outcome...So much for gifted fu**ing people.... I wasted so much energy, heart ache and money on this shit!! biggest mistake of my life

Alida
Akira
Vincent
Betty
Bridgette
Carla 
Carly
Craig
Crystal
Donovan
Eliza
Gemini
Janax
Kimberley
Mackenzie
Matthew
Mylie
Roxanne
Rheda
Sammie
Seraphina
Serenity
Yana
Narnia
Amanda

Not even one psychic said the person wont be back or we will not be together. All wrong!!!!!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 05:08:26 PM by Mario »

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: My journey has came to an end
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 02:51:38 PM »
The best P.S. advisor for me was Leena, in fact she was one of the best psychics I have ever spoken to.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 11:10:39 PM »
The best P.S. advisor for me was Leena, in fact she was one of the best psychics I have ever spoken to.

Did you have any predictions come to pass with her?

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 01:08:21 AM »
Mario I wish you all the best! Just believe yourself that whatever you choose will be the best one for you. It’s your life, not others. No one can judge your decision. You will find your happiness again one day. If you do nothing wrong, there will be more good things ahead waiting for you :)

Offline Mario

Re: Prediction Update
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 06:40:10 PM »
updated!

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: Prediction Update
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 08:13:02 PM »
@mario I am sorry to see this. I can’t comment on any readers above as I don’t use PS. I used Kasamba, Keen, Life reader, TheCircle and Bitwine but all accounts closed now except Bitwine. There are still good readers in Bitwine, although limited but they are still good.
As I mentioned earlier in this thread, your destiny in your hand, you will have a better life whichever way you choose. All the best.