Any updates?

Offline Jenjen

Re: mylie
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2019, 04:32:22 AM »
Updates...please

beachgal214

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2019, 01:46:30 PM »
I loved her - she would give me random hits.  picked up on a womans awful energy.... predicted a tower....

but I cant tell what the deal is bc lately I have been like desperate for her to tell me to stop hanging on... and she tells me she. wishes she could but were destined.

so many other readers tell me to move on. that hes emotionally unavailable... that he likes the casual relationship. that he wants to control the communication so he doesnt get too involved... everyone tells me to move on. that he wont leave his SO.  and to have more self respect.  Which I do.

But lately - she doesnt give me predictions anymore its more asking what's going on and telling me hes still thinking of me... I dont get much from her anymore.

yet when I try to be like listen just tell me to move on - she says she cant.  I dont get it bc so many others do.

I mean do what I want right'? and I am trying to move on.  just so hard when you question why people have feelings for one another but dont figure out the relationship navigation to get things in synch.

anway long and short is I liked her a lot but then found less predictions and more hanging on...

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 03:04:08 PM »
Prediction didn't happen for me.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 10:51:45 PM »
No no back to my fav..

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 11:04:21 PM »
She was your favorite?

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 04:33:22 PM »
I loved her - she would give me random hits.  picked up on a womans awful energy.... predicted a tower....

but I cant tell what the deal is bc lately I have been like desperate for her to tell me to stop hanging on... and she tells me she. wishes she could but were destined.

so many other readers tell me to move on. that hes emotionally unavailable... that he likes the casual relationship. that he wants to control the communication so he doesnt get too involved... everyone tells me to move on. that he wont leave his SO.  and to have more self respect.  Which I do.

But lately - she doesnt give me predictions anymore its more asking what's going on and telling me hes still thinking of me... I dont get much from her anymore.

yet when I try to be like listen just tell me to move on - she says she cant.  I dont get it bc so many others do.

I mean do what I want right'? and I am trying to move on.  just so hard when you question why people have feelings for one another but dont figure out the relationship navigation to get things in synch.

anway long and short is I liked her a lot but then found less predictions and more hanging on...

No one is going to stick up for you but you.  It doesn't matter what anyone is telling you ... the facts are this guy is throwing you scraps and you're waiting at the door like a hungry dog.  It doesn't matter if he is emotionally available or not.  You and he are both treating you badly.  If a man really wants a woman he will do whatever it takes to get her.  Look at what he is doing. He is not the man for you. Cut him loose. 

Offline JAG20

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 05:04:16 PM »

No one is going to stick up for you but you.  It doesn't matter what anyone is telling you ... the facts are this guy is throwing you scraps and you're waiting at the door like a hungry dog.  It doesn't matter if he is emotionally available or not.  You and he are both treating you badly.  If a man really wants a woman he will do whatever it takes to get her.  Look at what he is doing. He is not the man for you. Cut him loose.

I'm a guy, and I can say from my own experience every guy is different.

Some guys that are emotionally unavailable are back and forth with their girl, and others run and try avoiding tactics to forget her. That's why when a couple splits up, you often see the guy jumping from girl to girl or diving straight in to other relationships, because it's avoiding the truths if you like. I'm not encouraging beachgal214 to cling on to this person as I don't know their situation or story, but guys can act strange and come across like we don't care, when deep down we do.

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 07:55:26 PM »

Some guys that are emotionally unavailable are back and forth with their girl, and others run and try avoiding tactics to forget her. That's why when a couple splits up, you often see the guy jumping from girl to girl or diving straight in to other relationships, because it's avoiding the truths if you like. I'm not encouraging beachgal214 to cling on to this person as I don't know their situation or story, but guys can act strange and come across like we don't care, when deep down we do.

"Caring" is an emotional reaction that nearly everyone experiences, but clearly he does not care enough about her to take action.  Action is what counts. His actions are not backing up his so called caring.  Old saying, actions speak louder than words. 

Emotionally unavailable is code for "I don’t have enough emotion for you to be available to you.  If he cared enough, he would get his shit together. Love is a powerful motivator.   

Offline JAG20

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 08:08:19 PM »

"Caring" is an emotional reaction that nearly everyone experiences, but clearly he does not care enough about her to take action.  Action is what counts. His actions are not backing up his so called caring.  Old saying, actions speak louder than words. 

Emotionally unavailable is code for "I don’t have enough emotion for you to be available to you.  If he cared enough, he would get his shit together. Love is a powerful motivator.

Emotionally unavailable can mean many things, I'm sure most people on here have had a situation with a guy where he had feelings for you but couldn't handle the feelings and shut off from her or back and fourth because it was easier to accept. I agree that sticking around with an emotionally unavailable person serves us no good in the long run and more heart ache and confusion but when someone is shut away from us sometimes funnily enough is because they are scared the hell outta how they feel for a person.

beachgal214

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2019, 01:11:59 AM »
Thanks @jag!   I agree.  I mean I know he cares, we have talked- we just have complicated present situation(s) which makes it impossible to be together - and I think we're both hurting.  At least thats what he told me.  Emotionally unavailable, unavailable etc - its all complicated and every situation is so different.  I do think feelings are incredibly strong and scared him at first.  I am also not denying the lack of action. but when I take a step back I think, what do I expect?? So moving on is really my option for now and the future can hold what it will hold :)

anyway thank you, jag, appreciated a males prospective :)

@NJlady - I know this is an open forum free for public comments but I was giving a review of a reader, not posting in an ask abby or something where I was soliciting advice.  Your comment was not productive nor your opinion necessary.  Hes not throwing me scraps, im not a hungry dog (but thanks for the rude comparison), Im not treating myself badly and that is not always true that a guy will do whatever it takes.  Same could be true for the woman and he and I are both in the same boat, giving each other the same treatment.  Love does not always win out - Often times extenuating circumstances can pose challenges.  Again - I was posting a review. Not seeking advice or seeking someone to tell me no-one is going to stick up for me.  Looks like Jag did and I appreciate that. Whatever happened to if you don't have anything nice don't say it all? I really don't know why you jumped on my post from November...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2019, 01:52:54 AM »
I just have to jump in and say that nothing pissed me off more than people saying if he wanted you he would show it. The world is not perfect. Relationships aren't perfect. Sometimes a relationship must take a backseat to other things in a persons life. Especially if there are kids involved it can happen a lot. Wouldn't it be a perfect world if everyone always acted exactly how they feel? None of us would get addicted to psychics. Which let me bring up addiction or recovering from addiction would anyone of us tell someone we love sorry I know you must focus on yourself to break an addiction but you aren't serving my needs. There are a ton of reasons people don't act in the moment. Some are selfish and some are not. Less judgment could really help.

beachgal214

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 02:11:57 AM »
Thanks, Maggs.  Exactly.  <3  Couldn't agree more with all you stated.  And much of what you stated is relevant here.