Author Topic: Agnes Vivarelli  (Read 8001 times)

Offline Miller1336

Agnes Vivarelli
« on: February 13, 2019, 10:10:39 PM »
Agnes has been referred to me by a couple people (even so-called psychics) so far. Has anyone used her YouTube videos on self-love and if so I’m wondering if you found them helpful. I’ve decided to give readings a break and focus on myself. I don’t think giving myself a little self-love could do any harm. Just wondering is anyone has had any success with her meditations.
Thank you

josh34

Re: Agnes Vivarelli
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 10:20:19 PM »
Used it for years, not at all. Psychologically, her words can help you love yourself more, but that's about it. So nothing really "psychic"

ladya

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 10:20:30 PM »
I’ve used her in the past. I find her meditations ok but tbh I couldn’t follow her for long because she has very differing views from me. Sometimes I still listen to her meditations from time to time but her sighing ahhh it would kinda drive me wild. She does this weird sigh in all her meditations and sometimes multiple times. To me her outlook is very one dimension. She doesn’t believe or leave room for much else outside LOA. But give her a try, you may like her. I found better meditations on YouTube.

Offline Miller1336

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 10:26:52 PM »
What other meditations would you recommend?  I’m looking to feel better about myself and not to attract anyone into my life...YET lol

ladya

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 10:29:05 PM »
What other meditations would you recommend?  I’m looking to feel better about myself and not to attract anyone into my life...YET lol

There’s a ton just search self love meditations and pick which ones calls to you. I feel it’s very individual for everyone but I like rasa something her meditations. Her voice is very soothing.

Here's her link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/organicheart/videos
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 10:46:43 PM by ladya »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 10:42:46 PM »

This isn't exactly what you were asking about but I find chakra clearing meditations to be super helpful. Clearing my root chakra always helps me feel more balanced, more stable, more secure in myself. I like the meditations by Lisa Beachy on youtube.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 10:44:04 PM »

This isn't exactly what you were asking about but I find chakra clearing meditations to be super helpful. Clearing my root chakra always helps me feel more balanced, more stable, more secure in myself. I like the meditations by Lisa Beachy on youtube.

yes! i love those too and the different solfeggio sounds are great. i find those work so much better than actual meditations sometimes.

Offline Miller1336

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 10:48:16 PM »
Ok I’m really new at this and plz don’t laugh too hard. How do you copy what your are replying to?

Yessss I love chakra clearing and Lisa Beachy and Rasa. Just trying to bring all this self-love together and really trying to feel better as a whole

Thank you!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2019, 10:51:32 PM »
Ok I’m really new at this and plz don’t laugh too hard. How do you copy what your are replying to?

Yessss I love chakra clearing and Lisa Beachy and Rasa. Just trying to bring all this self-love together and really trying to feel better as a whole

Thank you!

You can quote previous messages by hitting "quote" instead of "reply." Try it and see. Do not worry, we were all new once. :)

ladya

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2019, 10:52:28 PM »

Thank you!

click quote on the top right corner of the message you wanna copy.

Offline Miller1336

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2019, 10:53:51 PM »

Thank you!

click quote on the top right corner of the message you wanna copy.

Thank you!

Offline Miller1336

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2019, 11:36:17 PM »
There’s many ways to go about self love...
-self compassion
-self esteem
-self care

And all of these may seem similar but are not the same thing, but having a foundation in each make you a badass grounded AF person... but do take work and time.

I do like (and even love) Agnes Vivarelli, however her teachings I’ve heard similar theories before thru other lead new age people like Marianne Williamson, Eckhart Tolle, Esther Hicks and Agnes goes by Goddard Neville (which I still haven’t picked up directly), Louise Hays- but all of these are taking similar pieces of A course in miracles, Law of Attraction, Non-duality, etc... and thats super generalizing it, and all have great amazing books, I enjoy what each has said and they’ve served its place in time purpose. I still go back to these teachers and their books, they help feel good.

If you want angels there’s Doreen Virtue... but I find her too fluffy sometimes. However again I did once really love her stuff too.

But on the more psychological and nitty gritty deep root side (non psychic) I prefer Tara Brach, Margaret Paul, Pia Melody. Tara Brach has a lot YouTube video and podcast talks about an hour long, delightful speaker and Taoist Teacher. Margaret Paul therapist something she calls Inner Bonding an approach to connecting within, which is similar to the acronym RAIN that Tara Brach has. And Pia Mellody is more about facing and understanding Codependency and love addiction, she has books and videos.

And while I do enjoy the meditations and explanation of Agnes Vivarelli, her recording quality isn’t the greatest. Which if you want affirmations she is a good place to start. There’s definitely better hypnosis that can do the same thing and put you in a trance. If you want to sit down upright in the corner floor of your bed, crossed legged and meditate well there’s apps too. I have “insight timer”, which has talks and meditations, my friend also recommended to me the app “Calm” and it tells you bedtime stories and meditations (it’s pricey I haven’t gotten ... but I did like it).

But I do believe if this what you really want committing yourself to self love you will find yourself transformed. It will be hard, feel pointless, you feel things that don’t make sense, question your upbringing, but I think about 6months to 1yr, 1yr to 2yrs you’ll be thankful for the journey. Best of luck.

I really appreciate all this info. Ironically I know all the people you have mentioned above. I think it’s time to do the work.
Thank you so much flutterShy!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 07:00:47 PM »
I have a question for those who like / use Agnes Vivarelli. I saw some posts on this board where people had had good success with positive things happening that they attributed to Agnes's meditations, which is great! But when I went to look her up, the first several titles were:
- meditation to attract a specific person
- meditation to remove a third party
etc.

I'm just not that down with trying to force someone else's will and I wondered if those who use Agnes steer clear of those and stick with the self-love ones (which are the ones I've seen discussed here)? And does this focus on specific other people show up in most of her videos?

Curious about opinions and experiences with the above for those who would like to share. Thanks

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 08:32:36 PM »
I have a question for those who like / use Agnes Vivarelli. I saw some posts on this board where people had had good success with positive things happening that they attributed to Agnes's meditations, which is great! But when I went to look her up, the first several titles were:
etc.

I'm just not that down with trying to force someone else's will and I wondered if those who use Agnes steer clear of those and stick with the self-love ones (which are the ones I've seen discussed here)? And does this focus on specific other people show up in most of her videos?

Curious about opinions and experiences with the above for those who would like to share. Thanks

That's the one thing I don't listen to when it comes to Agnes. If you are truly following the LOA (like the Neville Goddard version) you can attract those who are at the same vibrational level as you. You can focus on your POI and the attributes of your POI, but unless they are at the same vibrational level, you may not get the specific person back. You should be attracting the vibrational "match" who is ideal for you. That could be someone totally different. Therefore I try not to focus on a person, but on what traits/ideals/characteristics I want. If it's POI, then great. If it's someone else who is a better match, that could be better.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 03:11:23 AM »
etc.

Or was your question are there other videos Agnes does that are not about manipulating other people into yours?

Because the real question with LOA is who incepts who? God, my will, or God?

Thanks for your responses. My question was along the lines of the bolded bit above, yes.

I will just listen to a bit and see how it feels for me. My personal opinion / belief is that it's not a great idea to try to manipulate others... so I'll see how her meditations sit with me. Thanks again.

anything