Author Topic: To all my keen baes  (Read 2608 times)

Offline Yt5587

To all my keen baes
« on: February 20, 2019, 09:33:33 PM »
Ok so...

I’m feeling frustrated today. And I swear I’ve been doing so good. No readings for a while now except today lol. Literally everyone I’ve read with, including the trusted advisors on here, see positive things coming , for quite some time now. Time is fluid. I must trust in the universe. The funny thing is I know my desires are on its way. Like even if it’s not with the desired person, it’s going to be with someone even better sooo wtf am I even doing? Lol
Instead of venting, I’m going to change my first sentence from feeling frustrated to I’m feeling calm, relaxed, happy. I’m just going with the flow. Everything is working out for me. It is safe to let go🙂

SERENITY NOW!!! Lol

Offline jas

Re: To all my keen baes
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 10:32:09 PM »
Patience.....I have none.  I have been in your spot and all you can do is allow the universe to bring to you all your heart's desire.  Of course, I am still waiting on that pony I wanted so badly when I 10 years old.

Anyway, hang in there!  It will arrive in divine timing.  I know it's not what you want to hear.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 10:59:30 PM »
No news can be a good news :) mean it’s time to give yourself the best and be enjoy the lone time :)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 11:27:42 PM »
No jas, I actually do like hearing that. I have to remind myself that stuff is going to happen when it’s supposed to. I read with Tammy Swanson today and I know she’s not really popular on here and her advice could come off as “general” but I really liked when she said “just focus on the things you DO want rather than the things you don’t want” like duh. Everything is perfectly orchestrated in divine timing once you trust and let go. I also read with astrosarah, Phoenix burning, QOC, and Gail today haha but that’s ok. I was really good for two weeks, no readings, just a minor slip 😶 who’s judging though yea? Hahaa

@flyingsoul yesss no news is good news!!

@silver Yeah lmao I was like what can I call my fellow keeners 😊

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 03:05:54 AM »
That the sad truth about psychics reading no matter what the situations is they will give you a positive outcomes 95 percents of the time.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 12:47:31 AM »
That the sad truth about psychics reading no matter what the situations is they will give you a positive outcomes 95 percents of the time.

Totally. And in my experience they only come true less than 1% of the time.
Yep it all flase hope. Go to keen and just click on a top rated psychic and look at her/his review it will said thanks you put my mind at ease. He not really into the other girl they will break up soon and he will be back with me. I need to calm down and trust in that he will come back and trust in the psychic. Real psychic ability or not the they should not mislead peoples like that to make a quick buck so they can paid there bills, just bringing up fact

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 12:52:01 AM by psychic girls »