Author Topic: Upcoming predictions....  (Read 6228 times)

Offline seeker123

Re: Upcoming predictions....
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2019, 02:45:30 AM »
I did not see a separate thread for Ari, so posting it here. I had a reading with her in the last week of Jan.

Ari saw my POI reaching out to me towards mid to end of Feb and at the latest by early March. I have had very minimum communication (not personal), with POI over the past year and almost none in the months of Nov 2018 thru Jan 2019.

We started having some sort of personal communication in the past 4 weeks though, though nothing romantic, this is definitely personal and much more than what we had the entire 2018. I still don't know where this would lead and the final outcome, but have to give credit to Ari as she was right about him reaching out.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2019, 02:52:55 AM »
That is really great news.  Hope things work out for you. 😊

Offline seeker123

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2019, 03:05:27 AM »
That is really great news.  Hope things work out for you. 😊

Thank you so much. Hope your predictions come true too.

I read with Ari after your thread on her, I believe. And thanks to ladya for the positive review and recommendation. I want to read with her again, but trying wait until end of March to see how things proceed.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2019, 03:02:05 PM »
Awesome to hear, really happy for ya, keep us posted for sure! She has been the most consistent for me so far

I did not see a separate thread for Ari, so posting it here. I had a reading with her in the last week of Jan.

Ari saw my POI reaching out to me towards mid to end of Feb and at the latest by early March. I have had very minimum communication (not personal), with POI over the past year and almost none in the months of Nov 2018 thru Jan 2019.

We started having some sort of personal communication in the past 4 weeks though, though nothing romantic, this is definitely personal and much more than what we had the entire 2018. I still don't know where this would lead and the final outcome, but have to give credit to Ari as she was right about him reaching out.

ladya

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2019, 03:50:28 PM »
That's great to hear! I’m so glad she was right! Love2lovenj I hope her predicts come through. Sometimes timeframes  are hard to nail down.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2019, 04:39:55 PM »
Thank you guys.  I'm keeping the faith.  So glad things are manifesting for you guys. 😃

Offline wishes215

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2019, 02:38:12 AM »
Autumn rivers predicted a meeting in March but I do NOT see it happening:)) if it happens, I promise I’ll not read with another psychic again:)) I’m so sure abt it not happening even though we have almost half of March left. Lol!

Offline happylittlewhite

« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2020, 05:15:55 AM »
Autumn rivers predicted a meeting in March but I do NOT see it happening:)) if it happens, I promise I’ll not read with another psychic again:)) I’m so sure abt it not happening even though we have almost half of March left. Lol!

Hey Wishes215, did this meeting happen at all?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2020, 04:28:17 AM »

I’m curious too. I just got not a very positive reading from her :( in regards to my future predictions

Offline wishes215

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2020, 08:05:15 PM »
No, it didn’t. Sorry people

Offline Esse

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2020, 08:32:47 PM »
Micah predicted that my ex is going to contact me in 5 with the sole purpose of annoying me - just great, hopefully by posting here it won't happen!

anything