Author Topic: Amanda  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Mario

Amanda
« on: February 12, 2019, 10:45:06 PM »
has anyone experienced her? share share :D

Offline Deedee

Re: Amanda
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 08:07:50 AM »
I’ve been a steady customer of Amanda recently. She is a sweetheart of a woman. I’ve tested her with POI as well as other people in my life in general and she seems pretty accurate with most people I asked her about. Knowing my POI as well as I do some of the things she’s said about current situations have been really accurate without me leading the way of the conversation. She seems firm that POI has feelings for me and that he wants a relationship with me. This has yet to happen and it’s 10 days past her predicted “he’s going to ask you out” time frame. Spoke to her the other day and some of the things she said seemed accurate but a little fairy tale ish. To summarize, she’s super nice and is accurate with current things but I have yet to see anything actually move forward. Small things have happened and little ambiguous things have been said between me and POI that could mean she’s right if I look at it a certain way. I do recommend her, especially since she could sense how I was feeling about things at several given moments during our conversation.  I’m gonna have to quit it with psychics though as I’m severely in debt and need to cut myself off completely. If anything does actually happen this will be the first place I come to to tell y’all exactly who was spot on with their prediction.

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 06:01:52 PM »
I’ve been a steady customer of Amanda recently. She is a sweetheart of a woman. I’ve tested her with POI as well as other people in my life in general and she seems pretty accurate with most people I asked her about. Knowing my POI as well as I do some of the things she’s said about current situations have been really accurate without me leading the way of the conversation. She seems firm that POI has feelings for me and that he wants a relationship with me. This has yet to happen and it’s 10 days past her predicted “he’s going to ask you out” time frame. Spoke to her the other day and some of the things she said seemed accurate but a little fairy tale ish. To summarize, she’s super nice and is accurate with current things but I have yet to see anything actually move forward. Small things have happened and little ambiguous things have been said between me and POI that could mean she’s right if I look at it a certain way. I do recommend her, especially since she could sense how I was feeling about things at several given moments during our conversation.  I’m gonna have to quit it with psychics though as I’m severely in debt and need to cut myself off completely. If anything does actually happen this will be the first place I come to to tell y’all exactly who was spot on with their prediction.

same experience here, i think we need to give predictions more time to come to pass. from talking to other ive been told stuff happened for them a year later lol....

Offline Sblee510

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 08:06:34 PM »
Are we talking about PsychicCenter Amanda? or psychic source?

beachgal214

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2019, 08:31:12 PM »
Amanda is a go to of mine - i do not feel she sugar coats - she has been super honest with me.  I am trying to move on and she has been encouraging of that.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 01:25:34 PM »
Fairy tale for me.

beachgal214

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 03:25:52 PM »
@gwdwantstotalk - psychiccenter or psychic source?

Must know!!  Does she do a lot of "Im not telling you this. to persuade you or make you feel good...." just curious if I am believing her when I should,dnt have.

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 03:34:13 PM »
@gwdwantstotalk - psychiccenter or psychic source?

Must know!!  Does she do a lot of "Im not telling you this. to persuade you or make you feel good...." just curious if I am believing her when I should,dnt have.

Psychic center Amanda told me that a lot "I'm not saying this to make you feel good" "I rarely give good news" "I'm not a fairytale reader"

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2019, 02:42:01 PM »
PsychicSource. She didn't say she's not saying things to make me feel better, but she did tell me consistently and definitively I will be in a relationship with someone and a year later, nothing.

beachgal214

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2019, 03:07:57 PM »
oh ok mine was on Psychic Center