Author Topic: Leena  (Read 4432 times)

Offline flora0250

Leena
« on: February 20, 2019, 02:08:46 PM »
Reviews on this reader? Predictions for me are still pending but I thought she was quite impressive with the information she picked up on with only names. I literally just said my name and my POI name and she talked the whole rest of the reading didn’t ask one question at all and was really very accurate about the past including picking up on the month of a significant event. Wondering if others hve tried her? Thanks.

Offline alphabetsoup

Re: Leena
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 03:33:20 PM »
Leena is the best psychic I have ever spoken to.  She told me "he will tell you he loves with tears in his eyes"  (over a man I had not seen for over 10 years)  I thought "No Way!" but it happened.  Honestly, I continued to read with her and I think we ended up annoying each other, because there was no movement in my situation.  She's horrible with timing but I'm still hoping that what she said will be the way the situation will pan out.

I don't read with Leena anymore because Danielle pissed me off so 'effing bad!! I HATE HER! Danielle has no integrity and will lie to your face to try and make you feel better in the moment.  Psychic source refused to post my review of her so I had to shut my account.  Danielle told me 4 times, two years ago, that the fight was only temporary and he'd be calling within a week. I told her "don't lie to me I'm feeling suicidal" That was 2 years ago and that fight was the end of our relationship, we have not spoken since.                                                                               

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 04:01:46 PM »
Leena is the best psychic I have ever spoken to.  She told me "he will tell you he loves with tears in his eyes"  (over a man I had not seen for over 10 years)  I thought "No Way!" but it happened.  Honestly, I continued to read with her and I think we ended up annoying each other, because there was no movement in my situation.  She's horrible with timing but I'm still hoping that what she said will be the way the situation will pan out.

I don't read with Leena anymore because Danielle pissed me off so 'effing bad!! I HATE HER! Danielle has no integrity and will lie to your face to try and make you feel better in the moment.  Psychic source refused to post my review of her so I had to shut my account.  Danielle told me 4 times, two years ago, that the fight was only temporary and he'd be calling within a week. I told her "don't lie to me I'm feeling suicidal" That was 2 years ago and that fight was the end of our relationship, we have not spoken since.                                                                               

Wow that is pretty awesome but sorry to hear about Danielle! I have only tried Arthur Moira & Leena and don’t think I want to try any others from there. Have only done so when I’ve hoyten good discount offers. Moira and Arthur did not give me predictions that happened. Leena was by far the best of the three again because she didn’t ask me one single question and did all the talking.

Thanks so much - I tried her because I saw you had read with her and liked her! Appreciate the response.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 02:02:02 PM »
Nope.

Offline MariaEleonore

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 10:29:31 AM »

Well your name shows up here quite a bit or? and always you shut down your account on this service due bad readers who "pissed you off" -  may its your attitude that he never called again, if you treat and talk about someone here in this way I really can assume how you talked to your "POI" - your words here feel so hard, and nasty may its you not the reading...

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 10:41:17 AM »

Wow that is pretty awesome but sorry to hear about Danielle! I have only tried Arthur Moira & Leena and don’t think I want to try any others from there. Have only done so when I’ve hoyten good discount offers. Moira and Arthur did not give me predictions that happened. Leena was by far the best of the three again because she didn’t ask me one single question and did all the talking.

Thanks so much - I tried her because I saw you had read with her and liked her! Appreciate the response.

Updated to add that nothing Leena predicted happened at all. Fairy tales.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 10:43:26 AM »
You make two posts here .... one about a reader we’ve never heard of and then another post attacking a long term member?

You’ll do well to fit in here.*sarcasm*

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2019, 11:50:34 AM »
You make two posts here .... one about a reader we’ve never heard of and then another post attacking a long term member?

You’ll do well to fit in here.*sarcasm*

😂😂😂