Author Topic: Sofia Spirit  (Read 314 times)

Offline lozka

Sofia Spirit
« on: February 12, 2019, 05:17:51 PM »
It seems there's already a thread about her but not everyone can access it.

Does anyone have any experiences to share?

I went on a testing spree where I tested over 15 psychics within one or two minutes through a question I already knew the answer to. She was one the only 3 that got it right, though I've read not so nice reviews on the others so not sure if it was a very lucky guess.

I wish she was faster, though. Gave a prediction like the rest of them but I was impressed with her precision on the test answer.

Offline mixielove

Re: Sofia Spirit
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 02:56:35 PM »
So far..her prediction for me has been right. She was spot on with what she saw at the current time and her time prediction for changes was correct too.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 04:42:06 PM »
She had predicted I'd meet someone. The timing was off but she was the only one among many who predicted his ethnicity correctly.

Offline lozka

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 10:52:58 PM »
Interesting. Her prediction timeline passed so we shall see.

Offline Kristinajt

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 10:56:59 PM »
Read with her several times back last year . Nothing panned out. Was very sad the last time i spoke to
Her because I paid upfront a large amount on bitwine and it was like pulling teeth.it took forever to get an answer and I was doing all the taling , whereas before she’d been chatty. Saw she was on purple ocean the same time so I’m wondering if she was doing two readings at once. Big waste of money and I never used her again