Author Topic: This psychic was right!  (Read 5849 times)

Offline Mario

This psychic was right!
« on: February 10, 2019, 10:04:06 PM »
I was recommended to talk to couple of psychics that were mentioned on these posts because I was looking for answers. The future prediction that was given haven’t happen or came to pass because of timelines or might not even come to pass due to free will.

However when it comes to present Bridgette who I spoke to twice only and another psychic picked up that my wife is with someone. I doubted them both because I gave them no info and it turned out to be accurate.

emotionally I’m deveststed right now, yet hopeful about the overcome of it not ending between us which was the predictions.

I’m posting this post because like I mentioned I’m devastated that my wife would be seeing someone and I’m need for HONEST testimonials when it comes to Bridgette.

Did her predictions actually came to pass for you? Forget about timeframes I’m talking about the overal picture. Because right now I feel hopeless, thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post and answer it honestly as I type this while tears are coming down my cheeks.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:08:22 PM by Mario »

Offline njlady

Re: This psychic was right!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 10:38:46 PM »
I'm so sorry this happened to you.   

Live in reality, not predictions.  Your wife is going to do what she is going to do.  So many people get trapped in a cycle of calling because it gives them hope.  Don't do that to yourself.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 10:50:19 PM »
I was recommended to talk to couple of psychics that were mentioned on these posts because I was looking for answers. The future prediction that was given haven’t happen or came to pass because of timelines or might not even come to pass due to free will.

However when it comes to present Bridgette who I spoke to twice only and another psychic picked up that my wife is with someone. I doubted them both because I gave them no info and it turned out to be accurate.

emotionally I’m deveststed right now, yet hopeful about the overcome of it not ending between us which was the predictions.

I’m posting this post because like I mentioned I’m devastated that my wife would be seeing someone and I’m need for HONEST testimonials when it comes to Bridgette.

Did her predictions actually came to pass for you? Forget about timeframes I’m talking about the overal picture. Because right now I feel hopeless, thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post and answer it honestly as I type this while tears are coming down my cheeks.

Don't feel that way. Everyone connection is different. Only time can tell u who really connect to u well. I have gotten readings from top psychics here and they have been wrong on the outcome but with time i found who connected best not based on review's of others but more importantly the predictions that passed for me. Please dont feel bad. Try to find out as much as u can about wats going on with ur wife if u can before thinking the worst. Is there a way u can find out if that is a fact or not?

Offline Mario

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 11:48:04 PM »
@njlady i agree with you, which i will. trust me! i just didnt expect it thats all, i called in asking for a general love reading about our future lol

@Natashanyc i agree with you also but i have to admit everyone tells me the same outcome, some mirror details here and there that are different but the over all picture they see us coming together and his is temporary (those who picked up on the 3rd energy that is).

the problem is my wife shuts me out which makes it difficult for me to communicate with her because im very direct and open while she isnt   

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 12:47:53 AM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:54:18 AM by Snow-white8 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 04:24:07 AM »
Omg @njlady I tell myself this allll the time! LIVE IN REALITY.
Keeps me grounded

Offline Mario

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 05:18:49 AM »

Don't feel that way. Everyone connection is different. Only time can tell u who really connect to u well. I have gotten readings from top psychics here and they have been wrong on the outcome but with time i found who connected best not based on review's of others but more importantly the predictions that passed for me. Please dont feel bad. Try to find out as much as u can about wats going on with ur wife if u can before thinking the worst. Is there a way u can find out if that is a fact or not?

i hired a private investigator. she's cheating

ladya

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 06:09:23 AM »

i hired a private investigator. she's cheating

sorry OP. I can imagine how hurtful that is for you. be well and take care of yourself.

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 01:31:41 PM »
were you able to nail everything together? You may jeopardize your marriage, best thing I’ll do, buys tracker on amazon and place it somewhere in her car... that’s how you’ll know. Don’t rely on the psychics don’t make yourself go crazy here... it’s best you find out without the help of psychics because you may jeopardize your marriage. What if you’re wrong? Think about that Mario... you seem like a humbled guy that would try to do best to stay with her.. buy a tracker, place it outside her car. There’s some like these.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 01:48:18 PM »
were you able to nail everything together? You may jeopardize your marriage, best thing I’ll do, buys tracker on amazon and place it somewhere in her car... that’s how you’ll know. Don’t rely on the psychics don’t make yourself go crazy here... it’s best you find out without the help of psychics because you may jeopardize your marriage. What if you’re wrong? Think about that Mario... you seem like a humbled guy that would try to do best to stay with her.. buy a tracker, place it outside her car. There’s some like these.

He said she got caught because he hired a private investigator.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 02:16:38 PM »

He said she got caught because he hired a private investigator.

Damn well the next step would be ask yourself what you want to do with your marriage . These psychics cant tell u that.

Offline Mario

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 08:59:33 PM »
Update: i spoke to her again last night and sadly she gave me wrong information, like really wrong information! yes my wife cheated but the information she gave me last night about a different topic was so off and wrong that caused lots of problems for me.

that being said i'll be doing what @candycane advised us which is to take these readings with a grain of sault, yet i however decided to stop and closed my account just now. i dont need this type of mind fucks in my life, its just toxic.

the only reason i think she picked up on a second person because her readings are honestly scripted, everything els she told me was proven to be wrong last night.

she may be a nice person and there are plenty of them on the site but not for me, i gave it a short try and it costed me too much 

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2019, 09:47:58 PM »
It’s a good move Mario. I am moving away as well :)