Author Topic: Being realistic  (Read 4609 times)

Offline CandyCane

Being realistic
« on: February 08, 2019, 06:36:37 PM »
Simply said ~ I try to be realistic about the readings I get.  I will take what the psychic says into consideration.  But at the end of the day I try to base the decisions in my life on my own conclusions. Be happy my friends and love yourself. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 04:49:23 AM by CandyCane »

Offline Dnj1984

LOVE this!

There are some weirdos on this board. I’m like this is a review site. Don’t get upset based on reviews. People get MAD and have personal attachments to these psychics and their readings. I was JUST telling someone it’s no longer fun to post and I may not comment anymore because of this.

josh34

I completely agree!!:) well stated

Offline Mario

i agree with that you are saying especially in department of the time frames being impossible to predict. I know exactly what post you are referring to also because i read it also and i dont think you fully understood it because i understood it differently clearly.

it was not about bashing the psychic it was about how much the person loved this psychic but couldn't deal with the pain that she/is has been dealing with anymore. I personally talk to psychics to know the unknowing because sadly there are plenty of people in this world that treat people wrong and drop them cold and dry with no explanation and it can be addicting, we have all been there and done that. it was merely a complicated love story that the person shared with us and its not fair to judge the person because we didn't experience what the person dealt with, to you it prob didn't make sense but when i read it, it did and its heart breaking. The person is madly in love with a person who is causing pain and not letting them move forward because they keep coming back and ruining each of their new relationship... love is blind and love is deep for some people.   

as you mentioned a person cant simply rely on a psychic's advise/vision which is exactly what this person decided to do by moving on from this experience and live life.

it was a sad story and i hope that person does heal and she/her heart does comes back and with false timeline as you mentioned because its impossible to predict it would of made it extremely hard for someone to move on because they will always be hopeful deep down inside that its going to happen during that time.

PS is not cheap and to talk to someone them is extremely expensive, there are gifted people on there and also there are not so gifted people on there and we had to spend lots of money to find them.

the person clearly stated and named the psychics who picked up on things that no one els did who were the ones that answered the unanswered questions accurately finally to give the person closure finally.

This platform is for us to discuss our experiences and each one of us has a different story to share and experience.

Offline Natashanyc

Good points. Everyone shouldnt be so quick to be argumentative. We are here to state our experiences wether they are alike or different . I just hate to feel conned or ripped off so my passion stems from that. Not bashing. I have been reading over 10 yrs from keen to bitwine and i have learned a few valuable lessons with real vs fakes so I'm serious about helping ppl here and sharing my experiences without giving up too much here on forum since i know advisors study these forums.

I never ask for timing but i feel advisors shouldnt be discredited for timing because it EXTREMELY hard to predict. If some predictions pass but timing doesnt that advisor still deserves credit. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 02:31:08 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline CandyCane

I agree and we all have valid points. My point is simply this:  If a psychic is not working for you and you are not connecting... and the psychic is wrong, find one that works with you.  It costs way to much money.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:13:38 AM by CandyCane »

Offline Mario

Valid point Natashanyc.    The time frames Bridgette gives me are usually off.  But the information is always right.  So,, she has to get credit for that.  And if I was not happy with that I should move on to another one.  Its like going into a restaurant and getting horrible food, complaining an telling your friends all about it.  But,, then you go back and do the same thing the next day.  Again,, it does not make sense.  But to each their own.

i agree with you about this one. when you say Bridgette timings are off are they usually before predicted or way later? im asking because i spoke to her twice for a love reading and im just curious. i did like her a lot actually but sadly im too broke to spend that much money often ha

Offline CandyCane

I have learned not to sit and wait for an outcome.  A watched pot never boils.   
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:05:14 AM by CandyCane »

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: Being realistic not dependant
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 05:15:06 AM »
Yes I agreed the timing is always off. But recently i had a reading with Autumn Rivers, she would use the "soonest" as the correct time frame, mean it can be later as well.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 06:05:54 AM »
I have heard of Autumn Rivers from others.  Where can I find her at?  And her time frames are ok?  What site is she on?

bitwine. never read with her. but others seem to like her.
http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386622-autumnrivers

Offline CandyCane

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 06:10:35 AM »
I know. I have hear her name come up over an over again.  But no one seems to be able to tell me where she can be reached at?  Any info please post. 

ladya

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 06:13:36 AM »
I know. I have hear her name come up over an over again.  But no one seems to be able to tell me where she can be reached at?  Any info please post.

i posted the link to her page in my response.
here it is again in case you didnt see it:
http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/386622-autumnrivers

Offline CandyCane

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2019, 06:48:33 AM »
I love Bridgette.    I use different psychics for different things.  They are all good at different topics.  I also use Keen.  Its a matter of finding what works for you the best. 
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:12:51 AM by CandyCane »

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2019, 07:20:40 AM »
Hi Candy, she has another thread here, just type Autumn Rivers it should come up. She is a very neutral reader, she reads what she gets from the card. She once told me she feels like this but she didn’t deal with chances, she would look at the card to confirm. Hope this helps!

anything