Author Topic: sammie  (Read 6601 times)

Offline Mario

sammie
« on: February 10, 2019, 07:42:28 PM »
has anyone spoke to her before? any prediction came to pass for you? was she accurate?  i just spoke to her for the first time and i actually liked her, she is very direct but i cant validate anything at this point

Offline sarah1

Re: sammie
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 08:41:34 PM »
Hi! I spoke with her for a year...nothing she ever said came to pass. My heart was already aching from the situation I was in, and now is aching from the money I’ve spent talking to her, lol

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 09:26:00 PM »
Hi! I spoke with her for a year...nothing she ever said came to pass. My heart was already aching from the situation I was in, and now is aching from the money I’ve spent talking to her, lol

damn that sucks! how many times did you speak to her? i spoke to her 3 times in the past 2 months and got 3 different outcome readings

Offline simsim

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 11:32:23 PM »
Reading changes by what info you feed her.... she told me that me and my POI will get married have kids and all,,, then 3 weeks later I got dumped lol... she said “change of direction” yah ok... never talked to her again.

Not even one person had a prediction come pass to me. Not even the famous Bridgette who seemed right at the now till I listened to other people’s reading and she is scripted..

Offline sarah1

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 04:33:13 PM »
Spoke to her a lot like for months, she was totally wrong, so is ricky, maira, Betty, Barbara and a lot more. I was in so hurt and in so much paint and got obsessed with psychics and my very first forum was PS. I spoke to almost all of them, spend slots of money, some I spoke to more than others but non I mean non was even close to see what happened or what was happening. And now that I’m over PS (not psychics apparently 😕) the only one I might go back and read with is Lexie I think that was her name (she got few thing right here and there but still wrong on the outcome) and Sadia, she too got few things right and told me that things aren’t the way they seem and wasn’t able to see past it. So I have to give her credit about that.

Offline Mario

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 06:18:56 PM »
Spoke to her a lot like for months, she was totally wrong, so is ricky, maira, Betty, Barbara and a lot more. I was in so hurt and in so much paint and got obsessed with psychics and my very first forum was PS. I spoke to almost all of them, spend slots of money, some I spoke to more than others but non I mean non was even close to see what happened or what was happening. And now that I’m over PS (not psychics apparently 😕) the only one I might go back and read with is Lexie I think that was her name (she got few thing right here and there but still wrong on the outcome) and Sadia, she too got few things right and told me that things aren’t the way they seem and wasn’t able to see past it. So I have to give her credit about that.

thanks for the share, im on the same boat! nothing came to pass and POI moved on to someone els and told me today in fact they there is no feelings torawds me and i should move on.
i was fed false hopes for years

Offline sarah1

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 07:54:22 PM »
Mario, I know how you feel, I’m so sorry.
Now thinking of it I think I’m more hurt about the money than my ex lol.
Stay strong, you’ll get there. Wish u the best

Offline sarah1

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 07:55:43 PM »
Sorry if some words are misspelled, I’m typing without my glasses 🤓

Offline Stone88

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2024, 04:52:33 PM »
I took a chance and read with her on 8th March, she told me I'll hear from my poi either that same day or the next day and will see him the following Tuesday or Wednesday...

I didn't believe her... guess what my poi reached out on 10th March and he wants to see me on Wednesday.

I'm still in shock
« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 05:24:45 PM by Stone88 »