Author Topic: Mystique  (Read 8736 times)

Offline Johanna317

Re: Mystique
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 05:40:37 AM »
Update. Nothing came to fruition. Never reading with her again

So frustrating!! Have you read with any others you really like on CP? Im new to their site, spent most of my time on Bitwine and Purple Ocean/Garden

Offline Beeee1222

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 06:01:56 AM »

So frustrating!! Have you read with any others you really like on CP? Im new to their site, spent most of my time on Bitwine and Purple Ocean/Garden

No. Everyone of the 8 I spoke with gave me timing predictions that never came to fruition. Most are just able to get the current situation down. That’s it.

Offline Beeee1222

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 07:03:54 AM »

Also how did you like those sites?

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 04:37:34 AM »

Also how did you like those sites?

Put it this way - I wish I found this site before I started my binge... lol.  Its been a hit or miss. I probably won't go back to Purple Garden. Now that most predictions should have panned out I need to go through my lists and update w/ who was right and who was wrong. 

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2020, 03:33:59 AM »
Reading was in February 2019. Nothing transpired.

She fished for information throughout the reading; she started with « please tell me about your situation » Girl, if you’re a psychic, aren’t you supposed to know about my situation. I told her I wanted to talk about my old POI. And she said (very confidently) that we’re corresponding, which we weren’t at the time. Then she said we have kids, which we don’t. Then she said we’ll reconcile in 2 months, which we didn’t.. I won’t bore you with the details, but she was wrong about everythiiiing. And she made conflicting predictions: one minute, we’re Bonnie and Clyde; the next, he’s not the guy for me.. bunch of nonsense.

What annoyed me the most was her fondness of astrology. She kept telling me about astrological compatibility.. I could’ve just google that. Nothing she said was applicable to my situation.

She predicted contact and reconciliation for April 2019. Lol. Give me a sec so I can laugh at that.
Basically, he didn’t contact me until October/November. And let me tell you, reconciliation is definitely not an option.

She was wrong about past, present and future. By far, one of the worst readings I’ve had.
Would definitely not read with her again.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:36:06 AM by Blueberry »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2020, 09:43:29 AM »
I read with her about a year ago in April I believe. Probably the most innacurate reading I’ve ever had. She told me my POI and his new gf would break up by July. That never happened.
They’re still together a year later.

At the time I was pregnant and she said POI  and I would reconcile when the child was 1  1/2 years old....

I ended up miscarrying beginning of May.

So no, she was very very wrong for me.

Absolutely do not read with her.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:47:12 AM by bee.23 »

Offline zuri

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2020, 02:43:34 AM »
I spoke with Mystique 2 year prior and I thought she was great, but when I spoke with her last year, it felt like it was a cold read. I have not called since.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2020, 11:40:51 AM »
Reading was in February 2019. Nothing transpired.

She fished for information throughout the reading; she started with « please tell me about your situation » Girl, if you’re a psychic, aren’t you supposed to know about my situation. I told her I wanted to talk about my old POI. And she said (very confidently) that we’re corresponding, which we weren’t at the time. Then she said we have kids, which we don’t. Then she said we’ll reconcile in 2 months, which we didn’t.. I won’t bore you with the details, but she was wrong about everythiiiing. And she made conflicting predictions: one minute, we’re Bonnie and Clyde; the next, he’s not the guy for me.. bunch of nonsense.

What annoyed me the most was her fondness of astrology. She kept telling me about astrological compatibility.. I could’ve just google that. Nothing she said was applicable to my situation.

She predicted contact and reconciliation for April 2019. Lol. Give me a sec so I can laugh at that.
Basically, he didn’t contact me until October/November. And let me tell you, reconciliation is definitely not an option.

She was wrong about past, present and future. By far, one of the worst readings I’ve had.
Would definitely not read with her again.

Right, the worst reading I ever had in my life. Idk how she’s even able to be on that site.

anything