Author Topic: Nadine18  (Read 1864 times)

Offline dascallie

Nadine18
« on: February 09, 2019, 08:55:48 PM »
Nadine18 on Keen. She was excellent with me...very accurate, very easy flow full of bullseye details. No sugarcoating but balanced. Really top notch. I recommend giving her a try!

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Nadine18
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 11:11:40 PM »
She was a big disappointment for me. She is a fairy tale reader. I remember her telling me the 9 of swords wish card came up and that all my wishes will come true. Dates came and went then I got a new date. I tried her several times and i feel like i can tell when she is lying. Like if i ask a question she pauses and then says: “I am going to say yes” its as if the cards says no but she says yes to please me. I certainly wouldnt recommend her. Also, like faery lady, if you look through a few pages of her reviews, there are a few repeat reviewers who seem fake, some of them give a review several times on the same day which is suspicious. I personally wouldnt recommend her.

Omg so sorry to hear that! She sure was lying - the 9 of Swords is NOT a good card - and farrrrr from the Wish card! Did you look up the 9 of Swords meaning? The “Star” card is typically the “Wish” card and is typically a very positive card. Gosh even looking at the 9 of Swords it looks sad - it typically means some sort of stress

Offline Member5

Re: Nadine18
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 08:29:11 AM »
She was full of it when I read with her not one single thing she predicted happened and I stupidly called her twice. Her and Irish Donna gave me almost the same reading including what cards they supposedly pulled.