Author Topic: Which timeframe should I trust more?  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Jili1945

Which timeframe should I trust more?
« on: February 08, 2019, 06:50:06 AM »
Hi all,

During last several months, I got MANY readings with different time frames. Nothing came to pass. However, recently, the timelines started to get converged. The predicted outcome is consistently the same: getting a contact and reconciliation, but some readers saw this happens in March and some others said in May. I can definitely wait to see what eventually happens if it does, as I’ve been waiting for several month so far. However, I would like to share my time frames with you and see which group you think I should trust more, based on your prior experience.

The readers who said March

- Kisha (two times she gave me 2 and recently said by end of Winter, i.e. March)
- Yona (she mostly guessed)
- LotusofLight
- Sincerity
- Tara (she said even sooner than March)
- Mattie

The readers who said May

- Effie
- Shelly
- MissLisaM
- Mattie

And yes, Mattie is in both groups. She said either March or May. And Micah said 4 (reading was done in Jan).
There are some others that I don’t mention here as they just gave me a number or their timeframe already passed.

What do you think?

Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:13:54 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Which timeframe should I trust more?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 06:39:37 PM »
I have similar time frames from Kira, Kisha, and Shelly (all March), but I can't gauge who is more accurate since no one ever got a relationship time frame correct. I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 08:21:04 PM »
Hi all,

During last several months, I got MANY readings with different time frames. Nothing came to pass. However, recently, the timelines started to get converged. The predicted outcome is consistently the same: getting a contact and reconciliation, but some readers saw this happens in March and some others said in May. I can definitely wait to see what eventually happens if it does, as I’ve been waiting for several month so far. However, I would like to share my time frames with you and see which group you think I should trust more, based on your prior experience.

The readers who said March

- Kisha (two times she gave me 2 and recently said by end of Winter, i.e. March)
- Yona (she mostly guessed)
- LotusofLight
- Kira
- Sincerity
- Tara (she said even sooner than March)
- Mattie

The readers who said May

- Effie
- Shelly
- MissLisaM
- Mattie

And yes, Mattie is in both groups. She said either March or May. And Micah said 4 (reading was done in Jan).
There are some others that I don’t mention here as they just gave me a number or their timeframe already passed.

What do you think?

Thank you!

This one's really tough. It could go either way honestly. I'd venture more toward the first group than the second, though.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2019, 07:35:24 AM »
@Fidget and Josh: Thanks for sharing your perspective. I'll keep you posted if something happens.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 05:00:15 AM »
I have similar time frames from Kira, Kisha, and Shelly (all March), but I can't gauge who is more accurate since no one ever got a relationship time frame correct. I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you.

Fidget, Any update on your March predictions?

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 12:07:48 PM »
I don't believe in exact time frames. I do feel a good reader will give a good indication if it's a yes or no or if it'll be really far away like years. But I feel time frames can give more confusion and stress.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2019, 04:40:05 PM »

Nothing. Sigh.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 03:45:59 AM »

Nothing. Sigh.

Thanks Fidget! The same to me :(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 03:52:11 AM »
I don't believe in exact time frames. I do feel a good reader will give a good indication if it's a yes or no or if it'll be really far away like years. But I feel time frames can give more confusion and stress.

Thanks Abundantia for sharing your perspective.  I understand what you're saying but for me, at this moment, the only thing that matters is time. If something wants to happen 10 years later, it does not matter anymore and I don't really like to pay thousands of dollars (what I've spent over last year on reading) to hear that. I know timeframe estimation is not easy, but this is the only thing that I get reading for that and all of them have been wrong so far :(

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 08:06:27 AM »
I really like this quote/affirmation - thought I’d share it. It’s been helping me a lot.
“What flows, flowsWhat crashes, crashes
I only have space and energy for things that are meant for me”

Nice! Thanks for sharing :)

Offline sparky

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2019, 01:02:38 PM »
I really like this quote/affirmation - thought I’d share it. It’s been helping me a lot.
“What flows, flowsWhat crashes, crashes
I only have space and energy for things that are meant for me”

That's a really good quote.  Thanks for sharing it!

anything