Author Topic: Maharani Rutan  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Miller1336

Maharani Rutan
« on: February 06, 2019, 09:20:33 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She does Vedic astrology readings. I recently have read with her and I’m wondering if her timing is accurate? She’s available on her own website and she was on Keen, however I’m not sure if she’s still there cuz I no longer use keen...

Thank you!

ladya

Re: Maharani Rutan
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 09:54:24 PM »
Has anyone read with her? She does Vedic astrology readings. I recently have read with her and I’m wondering if her timing is accurate? She’s available on her own website and she was on Keen, however I’m not sure if she’s still there cuz I no longer use keen...

Thank you!

I've never heard of her but i find vedic astrologers to be the most accurate. Have to be careful with them because there's a lot of amateur ones that can say something extremely negative that is not true or not as extreme as they say it. Do you know what methods she uses to make predictions? Most of them use mahadashas or jamini or a combination to make major predictions. Some use KP.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 01:05:07 AM »
I read with her a very long time ago. She was able to get the current situation or immediate details cortect but literally nothing she predicted ever manifested.

Offline Miller1336

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 01:58:26 AM »
https://cosmicpsychic.com

I find her to be very accurate so far. I’ve been making the necessary changes to improve my positive karma and manifesting is happening much quicker. She never made any predictions for me tho. I can say my life has improved quite a bit since her readings tho.

Positivity and self-love and gratitude can take you a long way!
🙏❤️