Author Topic: John M from TheCircle  (Read 3571 times)

Offline Flyingsoul

John M from TheCircle
« on: February 07, 2019, 10:15:34 PM »
Hi All, I am quite surprise there is noone here mentioned about TheCircle (i know is not popular). There is particular one psychic was very good, as i mentioned earlier in another thread that I read with Autumn Rivers and Angel Readings (Moon Pixie, she recently changed back to Angel Readings) also many others in Bitwine, this man from TheCircle, was quite accurate for me and the POI in term of 3 months ahead time frame. Not longer than that. I had a first reading with him in August 2018, he predicted something in Nov 2018 and he was right. I had a second reading with him in mid of December 2018, he mentioned that there would be a lot of good changes in my POI in Jan and Feb, and it was happening, I am still waiting for more as Feb just started. If  you all want to give him a try, please share your experience with me, his price is affordable i would say. I tried many in this site, but I would say he is the only one i can say is genuine and very strong at what he does and not a fraud or scam.
I would say my relationship was a bizarre one, even Autumn Rivers agreed on this. Angel Readings felt very sorry for me, she picked up that by herself. Just telling you all, by joining this site and read with all the experience, I am glad there is a very strong support here for everyone who needed a truth and life.

Hope this helps :)

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: John M from TheCircle
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2019, 10:18:39 PM »
Just to add, the drawback of TheCircle is they don't have transcript saved in your profile, i normally do screenshot before chat closed.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 01:06:22 AM »
You may want to check their facebook page. There are a lot of unhappy customers.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 01:15:04 AM »
You may want to check their facebook page. There are a lot of unhappy customers.

Yes. But I don't read with others anymore, just him.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 01:17:28 AM »
Only once per month if needed. I am cutting my readings to 1-2 times a month. I may eventually stop as this is a transition period for me and i am actually doing well in depending myself rather than psychic readings.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 11:44:43 PM »
Hi All, for those who are using Bitwine, John M now is in Bitwine under name Psychic John Luke.
I haven’t read with him for a year now. Basically I almost stopped the readings. I went back readings very occasionally only looking in very general stuff and get some guidance. Most of the time I still use my own intuition to act.

Offline Phantomenal

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 11:22:37 PM »
I tried him last week and he seemed very in tune and on point. Everything he told me was very good news... I just hope it comes to pass. I guess he’s got a business in the UK?

anything