Author Topic: Stella  (Read 14295 times)

Offline kiki155

Re: Stella
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 10:21:49 PM »
It seems like when I ask about something non-SM related, the psychics are correct, and the prediction happens. I just don't understand why the contact from SM does not happen.

It IS cool, though, reading through notes and realizing they're getting stuff correct!

Offline cj

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »
bc people are sooo freaking unpredictable~! lol

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 10:52:52 PM »
I know, I know! I started with Seha last week, but haven't had multiple readings because I am waiting for some time to pass. I just can't concentrate well enough when I am writing!

I'm trying to remember Stella's timeframes - I believe she said by the end of the month, and that she could "see him pulling up to me like a truck hitching to a trailer", and I also think she said she saw him driving to my house? I haven't spoken to him in a couple days, but I am about to move into the timeframe based on what some of the readers have said (check out earlier posts if you are interested).

Another reason I am on break until next week is that I seriously had the same reading 25 times. It started to get super monotonous, plus I was just mad at myself for how weird and obsessive I was being and how much money I was spending. It was like, hmmm, I'm bored - let's call PS (Or then CP).

positivethoughts

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 01:08:56 AM »
Cjean - im so glad the reading gave you some clarity. I hope I get to read with him again someday.  The best time to get him is when he happens to be on but not scheduled

Kiki - glad we now have stella. Lol

xxoo

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 12:42:22 AM »
So, taking the advice of my fellow forum friends, I set up my PS acct & desperately tried to get a reading with Ricky, but realized I may have to wait until he's logged on at a time he's not scheduled.  In the meantime, Friday night I read with Stella.  She used her cards as validation to her senses/gifts.  She said key things about sm's personality.  Then she was like, issues from his past are subsiding & it's going to be a "fresh start, new beginning for us" (a local reader here used the same phrase of "new beginning).  She also mentioned another particular phrase "I see him opening doors & there you are".  It was exactly the phrase Gina Rose (CP "no tools") said to me in early April, he's "mopping up finances & he's opening doors & as he open doors, there you are".  She then said there's light at the end of the tunnel (thank goodness - this tunnel just seems to be stretching!) & he'll step up to the plate & as a result, I'll be on solid ground, no longer hanging from a thread (like I've been feeling).  She said I'll receive a call/message from him in 2 days (didn't happen & also during my reading with Ricky the subsequent morning, Ricky said he won't reach out for a couple of weeks).  Said my wish is coming in "2" (weeks or May 2nd).  She also described him physically to me.  Her timeframe was end of April into middle of May (the May part matches the others).  Read in under 10 min
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 12:51:50 AM by Shoe Gal »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 01:32:29 AM »
So, taking the advice of my fellow forum friends, I set up my PS acct & desperately tried to get a reading with Ricky, but realized I may have to wait until he's logged on at a time he's not scheduled.  In the meantime, Friday night I read with Stella.  She used her cards as validation to her senses/gifts.  She said key things about sm's personality.  Then she was like, issues from his past are subsiding & it's going to be a "fresh start, new beginning for us" (a local reader here used the same phrase of "new beginning).  She also mentioned another particular phrase "I see him opening doors & there you are".  It was exactly the phrase Gina Rose (CP "no tools") said to me in early April, he's "mopping up finances & he's opening doors & as he open doors, there you are".  She then said there's light at the end of the tunnel (thank goodness - this tunnel just seems to be stretching!) & he'll step up to the plate & as a result, I'll be on solid ground, no longer hanging from a thread (like I've been feeling).  She said I'll receive a call/message from him in 2 days (didn't happen & also during my reading with Ricky the subsequent morning, Ricky said he won't reach out for a couple of weeks).  Said my wish is coming in "2" (weeks or May 2nd).  She also described him physically to me.  Her timeframe was end of April into middle of May (the May part matches the others).  Read in under 10 min

That's interesting because when I read with Stella (and then again with a local reader) she said she sees the number 3. 3 weeks, 3 months, something with the number 3. The last I read with her was about 1.5 weeks ago.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 01:37:06 AM »
Liz-
Both Stella and the local reader saw "3"? 
I have a local reader here and neither she nor my CP team has ever given me numbers like Stella did.  At first when Stella said "2" - I didn't understand (she was a little fast).  She explained that the "2" represents either 2 weeks or May 2nd for my circumstances.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 01:48:36 AM »
Yeah, something with the number 3. They both also thought they saw my ex moving, which (I can't remember who else) saw. It was either Jacqueline or Ricky. Ricky saw something around the full moon, something around the 14th, 15th, or 16th (so did Jacqueline) - but I saw my ex a week ago, which nobody predicted. Maybe they were both late (or early, it is only the 17th).

When I start my next rounds of readings, I am going to write things down. I promise :)

I have seen a lot of readers, and know there are many different types. I had such a terrible reading one time (it wasn't WHAT she was saying, she was actually dead on about some stuff, it was her energy) that I had to come home and meditate afterwards to cleanse myself of it. The thing that worries me about the PS and CP readers is that they don't seem to offer "if this then that" statements. We all have paths that can be contingent on us doing or saying or someone else doing or saying certain things. My spiritual advisor and a very well known reader in the metaphysical community in my town both say that I will get back together with my ex regardless, HOWEVER, if I do not have a certain conversation with him and make him accountable for his past actions - the same thing will happen, which happened before with my ex boyfriend.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2013, 03:02:42 AM »
Hi.  I read with Stella on 12/25/12, was hoping for a Christmas miracle I guess ;).

But anyway, I didn't like her very much, maybe we just didn't connect. It was a very general reading.

She said we had a strong chemistry that would snowball in January.  We were at a crossroads and I would get answers to my questions and all my hard work would pay off. All the negative would go away and I would be like a kid with a teddy bear.  By Easter all of our issues would be out of the way and I would be either hearing from or seeing him soon.

Well, sorry but NONE of that happened.

Offline Delta123

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2019, 12:34:25 AM »
Asked for a general reading - she slammed the phone down. Ugly energy.

Offline Mario

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2019, 08:02:56 PM »
Asked for a general reading - she slammed the phone down. Ugly energy.

she did this before with me lol.. i asked her what she sees for me and my POI she told me to go ask him and hung up LMAO