Author Topic: Sammie + narnia  (Read 5380 times)

Offline simsim

Sammie + narnia
« on: February 05, 2019, 10:20:18 PM »
Has anyone spoke to Sammie or narnia?  What was your experience?

I spoke to them both last month and both picked up that POI is seeing someone,,, at that time inthiigh were didn’t connect but just found its true.

Which whatever remaining time I had on my account I contacted them again and both told my POI has no feelings for this person and it’s bdxause he doesn’t want to feel alone because I live far from him. So his needy for a connection.

Both said it will end and then he will back.

What’s your experience with them?

Offline Mattsmom

Re: Sammie + narnia
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 03:41:29 AM »
I've only talked with Sammie.  Not Narnia.  I love Sammie.  She's been my go-to for 2 years and counting.  I have gotten to the point where she's one of TWO psychics I call (the other one is Shani on Psychic Access) and that is IT.

Sammie's gotten POI timelines correct for me in the past.  In our last read, we discussed the "POI next door" and ultimately determined I've grown way too much in that two month time frame since she predicted him, that he's no longer in my path.  The next door POI is too much a hermit to come out of his shell.....BTDT, I'd rather embrace my singlehood rather than going back to any POI who treats me like crap.

I highly recommend Sammie!  Any time I circle around ie when she's on vacation (Sammie took a week off in May 2019) I made the HUGE mistake of calling another reader on PS (Lauren I think was her name - SO AWFUL!)  With all the money they charge on PS it's a disgrace they have readers like that, on a tested site!

Hope this helps anyone who is looking on deciding on the right psychic on PS!

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 04:25:07 PM »
Sammie said twice that I wouldn't end up with my love interest and she was right.

Narnia said we would be together, but nope.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2019, 08:09:02 PM »
Sammie said twice that I wouldn't end up with my love interest and she was right.

Narnia said we would be together, but nope.

Yes, there was a POI I asked Sammie about in 2018, she said that POI and I would "go on separate paths", more in a stern tone at that time, because I hadn't fully let go of him yet.  Now when I had released him to find his way, she gave a more optimistic answer that we would have a beautiful friendship.

Sammie has done a great job in helping me see that black and white is not a good way to see connections.  There are many shades of gray!  But sometimes the stern has to come out before the silver lining, whoever the psychic delivering the message may be.

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 02:44:59 PM »
Sammie is soo good with timeline predictions!!  Also she is very aware of your time/money - very to the point.  She's one of my go-to's.

As for Narnia - it had been awhile since I had a reading from her so I just went back to check my notes and WOW is she good.  In particular she said something in our first reading back in Nov. 2018 that just blew my mind.  Apparently it didn't really even make sense to her when she said it (and didn't to me at the time) but totally resonates now. 

So... I guess my recommendation would be...Sammie for short-term and Narnia for big picture? But I don't think you can go wrong either way! 

Offline lp1111

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 02:53:42 PM »
Both were wrong for me, unfortunately.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 02:45:28 PM »
I haven’t tried Sammie but I did try a chat reading with Narnia once, early this year. I think Feb or March. I feel she was more on the “now” and the feelings and intentions, which is a bit hard to validate. She also mentioned a third party that I couldn’t validate as well. I honestly don’t know what to feel about everything that she said about poi feelings but I’m sure she was right about what my father feels.

In terms of prediction, she gave me only 1 and that came to pass way earlier than she said it’ll happen. She said I’ll be in a romantic relationship before the end of the year, starting September. She said it feels like it was the guy I was calling about, but that she wasn’t sure if it’s actually him. She was right but it happened in June not September, unless she’s referring to another man lol but September is almost over and I am still with the same guy, and I don’t see myself being in a new relationship with another man anytime soon.

Offline Mario

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2019, 06:22:42 PM »
just spoke to sammie and narnia after taking a 9 month break from talking to any psychics... i only get a reading now once or twice a year. i can care less... mostly for giggles now.

First time i spoke to sammie was in Feb 2019 for 3 readings... she told me and my POI will come back together and his current relationship wont last (wouldn't even call that a relationship)
Told me in may things will change and the person will be back!
Nothing came to pass and me and my POI arent talking still...
i called her 9 months later and she tells me the person wont be back.

No consistancy with the readings from febs and the one i just had wish sucks!

Now about Narnia;
i spoke to her for the first time in feb also she was the only person who picked up on the third party before i could validate it.
she also told me the relationship wont last but the time frame of march/april came and went and nothing happened.

when i spoke to her again today also months later!! She told me the exact things!! feels, reasons ext without giving her any info..... she says my POI will be back, but its gonna take a little bit more time.

what intrest me also is that she said stuff and reasons that my POI said himself

So that was that! cant really validate anything about the POI i called about..... however when i spoke to sammie back in feb 3 days in a row, all diffrent readinds and outcome kept changing with more info given lol.

while narnia was consistant

i had a family member even talk to narnia today also, without giving any info she nailed her situation also... nothing she told us was similar at all! so that was a refreshing
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 06:59:06 PM by Mario »

Offline Mario

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2019, 05:11:56 AM »
I've had some luck with narnia. I read with her a lot earlier in the year,  in fact I think I was reading with her too much, so i took a break and haven't read with her since March. But I read with her a lot in about a 5 month span and she stayed consistent within that time period, and a couple of her predictions came to pass.

that brings joy to my heart! glad you had some success with her.

im hoping she was right about my POI and the new person i asked her about that she told me has his eyes on me lol....

anything