Author Topic: He’s married and is going to have a baby  (Read 3845 times)

Offline almondtree

He’s married and is going to have a baby
« on: March 13, 2020, 12:13:48 PM »
Hi,

This is my finding this morning. The POI that I have been asking around to various psychics IS MARRIED. His wife is pregnant and the due date is next month. I started asking about him a year ago, and none of the psychics have ever mentioned that he has another girl. In real life, it turns out that is not merely another girl that exists, he has a wife!!! Every single psychic said he is interested in me and there would be something more. We met at work and at first I asked about what he was thinking of our project, but the psychics have always read it as a romantic issue, and somehow I became hopeful.
I have spent so much money and a year of my life for false hope. The psychics I read with all have excellent reviews and I had read with psychics for more than 10 years so I can tell when a psychic tells a fairly tale. Now I find out in fact all psychics with no exception tell only fairy tale.

I am shocked, disappointed, embarrassed and hurt. So sad. It really hurts. Lessons learned

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: He’s married and is going to have a baby
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 01:24:52 PM »
Hi,

This is my finding this morning. The POI that I have been asking around to various psychics IS MARRIED. His wife is pregnant and the due date is next month. I started asking about him a year ago, and none of the psychics have ever mentioned that he has another girl. In real life, it turns out that is not merely another girl that exists, he has a wife!!! Every single psychic said he is interested in me and there would be something more. We met at work and at first I asked about what he was thinking of our project, but the psychics have always read it as a romantic issue, and somehow I became hopeful.
I have spent so much money and a year of my life for false hope. The psychics I read with all have excellent reviews and I had read with psychics for more than 10 years so I can tell when a psychic tells a fairly tale. Now I find out in fact all psychics with no exception tell only fairy tale.

I am shocked, disappointed, embarrassed and hurt. So sad. It really hurts. Lessons learned

I am sorry to hear. Did you read with California Psychics or did you use various sites for readings?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 01:27:24 PM »
Wow I'm sorry to hear that! I'm starting to become convinced that no one can really tell the future beyond guessing,  I haven't had anything really correctly manifest as predicted in the 6 month's I've been getting readings. Some have even shown to be incorrect about like 70% of present things that I can actaully validate about my current partner (which barely anyone even picks up on)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 02:13:17 PM »
wth...  im sooo sorry!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 02:33:12 PM »
Hi,

Wait

Was this a guy you were actually seeing, had some sort of non-professional relationship with and had frequent (non-work related) contact with?

Or were you just calling about someone you met at work a year ago and started to like

Sorry to hear this! - this actually happened to me as well (finding out the guy was married, no baby tho)

Im assuming he wasnt wearing a wedding ring at all (this is part of the reason I didnt know)

But great question SeeDoSay...was there non-work related constant interaction that you could assess in real life vs with just what readers were telling you?

Offline almondtree

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 04:43:15 PM »

I am sorry to hear. Did you read with California Psychics or did you use various sites for readings?

I use Bitwine, Keen, and Etsy

Offline almondtree

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 04:46:18 PM »

Wait

Was this a guy you were actually seeing, had some sort of non-professional relationship with and had frequent (non-work related) contact with?

Or were you just calling about someone you met at work a year ago and started to like

I was calling about a guy from another company. We were together for a project. I just wanted to know his thoughts because I needed to make a decision. We were kind of flirting when we were doing works together.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 04:58:56 PM by almondtree »

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 05:06:11 PM »

Wait

I was calling about a guy from another company. We were together for a project. I just wanted to know his thoughts because I needed to make a decision. We were kind of flirting when we were doing works together.

Maybe the connection was no strong enough with the guy so the psychics could see, so I guess the psychics were just generic

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2020, 05:29:22 PM »
I'm not sure why a psychic had to be the one to know that dude was married. Isn't that one of the first of many questions you should ask the guy? Putting too much stock in what a psychic says is just so dangerous, heartbreaking, etc. Were you guys just flirting; did you ever exchange numbers or go out (and this for over a year)? Perhaps there were signs. idk.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2020, 06:09:16 PM »
So, this was some random guy that you flirted with while working together? Did you guys go on a date? Have sex? Talk on the phone for a consistent period of time?

I'm trying to understand why you are so attached to him...Thus far, it just seems like a very casual and platonic work flirting situation.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2020, 08:32:43 PM »
I am sorry if I destroy some people's hope with my post. But I am glad that it did not work for me.

It is easier said than done to un-believe the psychics. Trust me, and ask hundreds of people in this forum.
For some, the psychics might work, and it might save them from many issues, etc. They did help me several times.
The psychic did help me make the right choices, I should say, but not all the time. And that is the issue.
We never know if they are right this time even though they were right last time, and that is probably one reason people come to this forum.
For me, I am done. I am not going to gamble anymore.

As for asking directly the POI, sometimes it is not possible. Some situations are more complicated than others. Please don't judge. In my situation, a relationship is forbidden due to the nature of the works we did together.

I was not doing crazy either. I just asked what he thought about me ( related to the work). However, I was told in the readings that it would take months but we would definitely get closer and he would contact me outside the works. That we have potential, that he was attracted to me. During this time, I was being friendly to him, and avoid showing him the usual cranky me. The project was over last October, so I did not see him anymore since then. I was told to not contact him because he would contact me and it would be a friendly relationship outside the work, according to several psychics. So I waited patiently for months for the prediction to happen just to find out that he is married. So what was the potential about? Potential of getting a  heart-breaking surprise?
LOL
He might contact me in the future for a friendly relationship...who knows. But it is a game-changer for me that he is married.
I guess this is the thing about psychics...they could be right, but most of the time only partially right...For me, I have never found anyone who is 100% right.

Again, I am happy for you who have psychics that work. For me, I am glad, that none of them ever is 100% right...
I have come to the point that I finally could be psychic free...that is another story.
Like many others here, Christianity is my exit from my psychic addiction.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2020, 09:28:36 PM »
wow is all i can say and I am sorry this happened to you. the next thing I will ask is you spill everyone who lied to you about this man so we know who fake connects. GIRL spill!! :-* :-*

I am sorry if I destroy some people's hope with my post. But I am glad that it did not work for me.

It is easier said than done to un-believe the psychics. Trust me, and ask hundreds of people in this forum.
For some, the psychics might work, and it might save them from many issues, etc. They did help me several times.
The psychic did help me make the right choices, I should say, but not all the time. And that is the issue.
We never know if they are right this time even though they were right last time, and that is probably one reason people come to this forum.
For me, I am done. I am not going to gamble anymore.

As for asking directly the POI, sometimes it is not possible. Some situations are more complicated than others. Please don't judge. In my situation, a relationship is forbidden due to the nature of the works we did together.

I was not doing crazy either. I just asked what he thought about me ( related to the work). However, I was told in the readings that it would take months but we would definitely get closer and he would contact me outside the works. That we have potential, that he was attracted to me. During this time, I was being friendly to him, and avoid showing him the usual cranky me. The project was over last October, so I did not see him anymore since then. I was told to not contact him because he would contact me and it would be a friendly relationship outside the work, according to several psychics. So I waited patiently for months for the prediction to happen just to find out that he is married. So what was the potential about? Potential of getting a  heart-breaking surprise?
LOL
He might contact me in the future for a friendly relationship...who knows. But it is a game-changer for me that he is married.
I guess this is the thing about psychics...they could be right, but most of the time only partially right...For me, I have never found anyone who is 100% right.

Again, I am happy for you who have psychics that work. For me, I am glad, that none of them ever is 100% right...
I have come to the point that I finally could be psychic free...that is another story.
Like many others here, Christianity is my exit from my psychic addiction.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2020, 12:52:35 AM »
Eak!!! I think we need to be a little bit more sensitive here to this member. It happen, and my heart does go out to what you experienced.

First off, let’s cut the stigma of shame out:

I think this IS a very COMMON especially on this forum but it is a kind of attachment disorder or fantasy... and it’s also a really sensitive subject because people on the going thru it are highly critical of what to say or indulge (and of themselves too).

I call it love addiction, other say limerence, or unrequited love, torchbearing, intense infatuation ... but regardless (and this isn’t easy to say because I’m highly sensitive too and have been very cynical lately on this forum, so I understand if you won’t like what I say) if this a common pattern I would recommend some books (there in the Patrick Carnes, Pia Melody, the dreamer and the fantasy & the fantasy relationship by Lue)... all I want to say is people like you do exist! There are highly sensitive and very shy and very selective on whom (or who) they open their heart. Yet has this happened before? (And you don’t have to answer here, but I think a lot of people on here secretly go through this)

I completely agree with Pinkamena this happens all the time in work situations. Someone might be flirting with you but because of work and the whole Meetoo thing never express or take it to the next level. The person on the receiving end can be someone who can get infautated with someone and start to day dream about it they maybe too shy to ask. Especially sometimes such personalities who are extremely shy get a little too shy get worse when it comes to someone they like. They may be even more hesitant and get tongue tied around them. This is a real phenomena.
Also this guy maynot be a full time employee but a consultant in the company and work for another company. In that event you may not know anything about him. But the good news is the cat is out of the bag and now you can move on with your life. And do share who these psychics are.

Offline almondtree

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2020, 02:18:28 PM »
I know it is hard to chew. I know this is not going to happen to you. I know this is just simply me being stupid.
I know it is nothing to do with some of the psychics.
Based on these, I would not spill out the names of the psychics that I talk to.
They are those of the most favorite and most mentioned here in the forum.
There are two ways of learning things in life: one from your own mistakes, the other way is by listening to people who have been there.

I am so much content and happier without psychic readings. My pocket is happier too.
I love Jesus. God is real.

I wish all of you all the best.

Offline njlady

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2020, 05:33:20 PM »
We were kind of flirting when we were doing works together.

You called for a year about a guy you were kind of flirting with?  Wasn't there some way for you to have some small talk and find out what his situation was?  Maybe say you're going to Subway and does he want to come along and small talk? Or ask a few carefully crafted innocuous questions and statements like do you have a long commute? I heard the school system there is really good. There are so many ways to get basic info about people you have access to.  When people have a prompt or non-threatening opening, they normally disclose these things. 

anything