Author Topic: Stephanie Teresa  (Read 1007 times)

Offline friendlyface

Stephanie Teresa
« on: February 03, 2019, 10:52:33 AM »
So far Stephanie Teresa has been pretty on point for me as far as contact (she doesn't do timing - but will say something like - not too far off or doesn't seem like a long wait before next contact etc). She's also been fairly on point about current state of emotions. Has anyone else read with her? She is also on Bitwine.

Offline friendlyface

Re: Stephanie Teresa
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 10:24:29 AM »
105 viewers and no reply? Well... hear this lol ST made a seemingly outlandish prediction back in early Dec 2018 about something to happen in March. It's happened!! She couldn't work out how the ultimate outcome would look but said it would be completely different to how I imagined it would go down and it would be in my favour. Happy to say I can't wait to speak with her again to let her know :)

Online sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 06:49:22 PM »
I tried her on bitwine, a while back...she seemed to get present right but she didn't really give any solid predictions. More like maybe this or maybe that...but I don't think she's a fraud or anything.  she's pricey though. 

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 06:29:13 AM »
I tried her on bitwine, a while back...she seemed to get present right but she didn't really give any solid predictions. More like maybe this or maybe that...but I don't think she's a fraud or anything.  she's pricey though.

Did you read with her just the once? So no predictions turned out for you? She's gotten quite a few right for me to date and yep she is great with energies around current situation too. :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 06:40:40 AM »
I think you aren't getting many responses because you posted it under Live.com thread instead of the main one.  If she's only on Bitwine clients won't see this thread.  Maybe repost it on the main section for storefront and online thread.

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 07:00:41 AM »
I think you aren't getting many responses because you posted it under Live.com thread instead of the main one.  If she's only on Bitwine clients won't see this thread.  Maybe repost it on the main section for storefront and online thread.

Ohhhhhh that's because I read with her on Liveperson/Kasamba - makes sense though. Cheers!

Offline Rinny121182

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 04:59:51 PM »
Very accurate! What she just said a few wks ago was very specific & it just happened exactly as she said it would. Shes also very honest & straightforward. No fairytales

Offline friendlyface

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 05:47:46 AM »
Very accurate! What she just said a few wks ago was very specific & it just happened exactly as she said it would. Shes also very honest & straightforward. No fairytales

That's awesome! Can I ask how long you have been reading with her and if she has been generally accurate for other things?

Offline Rinny121182

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2019, 03:08:02 AM »
I only read with her once but everything she predicted in that reading not just small things but big things have all happened

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2019, 06:25:37 AM »
She has been pretty accurate for me so far as well!