Author Topic: looking for an expert reliable psychic  (Read 8167 times)

Offline Brightsunshine

looking for an expert reliable psychic
« on: February 03, 2019, 05:14:51 AM »
hello everyone !!
I am looking for a reliable psychic who can really tell me the truth .please let me know.

Offline Clarita

Re: looking for an expert reliable psychic
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 03:25:13 PM »
I like Aaron visions and Wolfies visions and Sarah Jane on Kasamba for honesty in a reading. David James is pretty straight talking also.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 05:23:18 PM »
People who have been accurate for me in the past are Julia Caliope, CindyS, MattWarren (on bitwine but read with him on purple ocean). Dino and Count Marco have also been right about something not working out.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 09:49:10 PM »
"People who have been accurate for me in the past are Julia Caliope, CindyS, MattWarren (on bitwine but read with him on purple ocean). Dino and Count Marco have also been right about something not working out."

I could not find any of these readers on Kassamba??? Only CindyS and she was HOPRRIBLE

Offline Sabrina

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 10:36:08 AM »
Corvus, Kassie Kai (Totem Aion), Master Enigma and  have been brutaly honest with me and they were right :(

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 10:38:28 PM »
I use Kira de Ra and Zadalia (who are both on Keen). Kira is a hit or miss for some people on these boards but I’d recommend reaching out to her prior because she does give free minutes to first time callers to see if you two can connect (Zadalia does the same)

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2019, 05:56:29 AM »
mine:
ari bitwine
kassie bitwine
stephanie theresa bitwine
occasionally i will use celeste; she is pretty good at picking up feelings too..

few years ago i used sunnni at kasamba but then she gets more and more expensive i have to give up.

Offline massine

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 04:43:08 PM »
Corvus, Kassie Kai (Totem Aion), Master Enigma and  have been brutaly honest with me and they were right :(

Master Engima doesn't have a good reputation on this site and is known as a fairytale reader

anything