Author Topic: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers  (Read 35843 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2021, 02:55:44 PM »
None of her predictions have come to pass from her last reading for me either.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2021, 11:58:26 PM »
Yes it's a shame if her predictions didn't happen. But she does work for me quite well especially on her specific questions. And she is cheap, that's the main thing.
Don't really read these days anymore,  I had one last year Nov, and recently with her was early June. Feel my money more precious than anything else lol
Hope you all have a good day!

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2021, 09:48:58 PM »
Not good

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2022, 01:29:55 PM »
I went through my old readings as I’ve now deleted my bitwine account, and I can’t believe how awful this woman was. She kept stringing me along with the classic, two weeks… Another two weeks… Four weeks. 16 months later and of course nothing she said happened. She was truly wrong on absolutely everything, not a single thing did she get right.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2023, 04:07:16 PM »
Autumn rivers is amazing! I love her. She's very accurate about the present. Ask her specific questions.

Offline Christalball

« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2023, 04:56:45 AM »
i find her vague AF. I also deleted my bitwine account about 6 months ago too.

Offline Amoula

« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2023, 11:20:54 PM »
Been 2 years and she was dead wrong with her prediction. I trusted her advice and everything went down with my poi. Total mess wouldn’t recommend her for future prediction.

Offline Lowson

« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2023, 02:11:31 AM »
She was inaccurate for me, tried her=====

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2023, 07:27:42 PM »
Autumn rivers is soooo goooooood!! She’s brilliant if you ask her specific questions about the present.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2023, 10:08:31 PM »
I swear different people connect with different readers. She was soooo wrong for me lol And one question was about the present lol

Offline Frideswide

« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2023, 08:08:29 PM »
I had a reading with her last year after my break up. She predicted me and my poi would get back together. We haven't gotten back together but doesn't mean her prediction as wrong because it still doesn't mean we won't.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2023, 10:32:47 PM »
I am hoping she is correct but have to ask, does she give everyone a positive outcome, especially as it pertains to relationships? Has anyone gotten a negative outcome from her?

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #87 on: August 24, 2023, 09:11:32 AM »
I am hoping she is correct but have to ask, does she give everyone a positive outcome, especially as it pertains to relationships? Has anyone gotten a negative outcome from her?

Someone let me see their reading with her and she told this person that there will be obstacles and things wouldn't be reliable for awhile so I take it it's not positive and also not super negative. More like "Hey, I see contact but it's going to be shaky for awhile before it gets to that point."

Offline Mandierose610

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2023, 12:55:06 AM »
Hi, long time lurker here. I tried autumn rivers via e-mail based off the posts about her on here. She told me I wouldn’t get a job for 2-3 months and I started a job 12 days later. I know timing is tough so … meh. But then, the real reason I got the reading was to ask if me and my ex husband would get back together and I’m so confused. She said that she gives it a 75% chance that we will get back together and that she knows it looks high but “it’s not that high”. Confusing. $10 email reading though so hey. Whatever . Anyways, a lot of reputable store front readers have told me between September and the end of the year pretty much… so pretty soon I’ll have my own review post for you guys on here and man is it going to be lengthy. 😂

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2023, 02:16:58 AM »
Welcome!

I’d say 75% is very high! And 12 days is quite a bit less than 2-3 months but yeah maybe timing isn’t her thing? She has said that to me a couple of times and the write up on Bitwine also says to not get too tied into her timing predictions so it’s hard to say. Can’t wait to hear who worked or didn’t for you when the time comes. When I asked her a while ago how she does her readings she told me that she uses playing cards along with her intuition so maybe for her it’s more about outcomes than timing? Seems like from what I’ve read on here at least that is her strength and she acknowledges it. Hoping she’s right for us!

anything