Author Topic: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers  (Read 36537 times)

Offline Realrealwater

Re: Bitwine - Autumn Rivers
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2020, 01:07:08 AM »
I caught her online recently -
She was on par with my trusted readers.
Still .... let’s see because I’ve been getting told the same thing for a couple of weeks now & I wanna see who was the closest in terms of timeframe (just for my own fun)

I don't know why this sometimes makes me happy/worries me. When most say very similar time-frames, etc. LOL

I won’t lie, it has made me a lil more expectant/hopeful.
It’s a blessing and a curse. But it’s a good thing to me that its something that is in mine/those involved energies!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2020, 04:53:26 PM »
Part of a general reading feom Autumn at the end of May:

’next card is the card that i mentioned at the beginning 'goodluck luck success and good fortune, hard times end.' so this is coming but it maybe about two-three months. it says you have money coming to you unexpectedly as well. . so maybe a gift or finding it or being given it, it can be like. . a raise or something you didn't exactly work for, it can be also the other parts of this card meaning 'wealth prosperity and unexpected money gain'

I just got a completely unexpected call from the owner of my company. In return for agreeing to stay another two years(I wasn’t going anywhere to begin with!) my salary increased by 25000 per year AND I get a 10000 signing bonus. Massive hit for Autumn when nothing at work changes...ever!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2020, 10:51:48 PM »
Part of a general reading feom Autumn at the end of May:

’next card is the card that i mentioned at the beginning 'goodluck luck success and good fortune, hard times end.' so this is coming but it maybe about two-three months. it says you have money coming to you unexpectedly as well. . so maybe a gift or finding it or being given it, it can be like. . a raise or something you didn't exactly work for, it can be also the other parts of this card meaning 'wealth prosperity and unexpected money gain'

I just got a completely unexpected call from the owner of my company. In return for agreeing to stay another two years(I wasn’t going anywhere to begin with!) my salary increased by 25000 per year AND I get a 10000 signing bonus. Massive hit for Autumn when nothing at work changes...ever!

Congrats, glad she gave you a positive prediction and it came to pass...she gives a fair share of positive and negative outcomes.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2020, 06:13:25 PM »
updates? Overall how is she with timing, I know she says it is not her strong suit but has she been correct for anyone?

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2020, 06:16:19 PM »
updates? Overall how is she with timing, I know she says it is not her strong suit but has she been correct for anyone?

I just had a reading with her last week, she also told me that she is not good with time frames & can only see short-term events. Her prediction is still in Fall so if that happens, I will update.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2020, 06:18:20 PM »
same here! Mine should be around 5-7 weeks. Is yours a big prediction or contact etc?

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2020, 06:22:03 PM »
same here! Mine should be around 5-7 weeks. Is yours a big prediction or contact etc?

It's not about contact prediction, it's bigger than that, she said 2-3 months from now, I shall see...

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2020, 06:38:47 PM »
Btw, she also has a shop on Ebay & her price seems a bit cheaper in here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Autumn-Rivers-Psychic-E-mail-Readings-10-for-5-questions-20-for-a-general-etc-/333161872350

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2020, 06:45:37 PM »
For her price she is awesome, super sweet too. Got a little confused as to what she was saying kinda back tracked then contradicted a few parts but overall i liked her

Offline Lalalola

« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2020, 10:21:13 AM »
I really like Autumn Rivers. She’s very ethical and explains things well. Her first contact prediction was right but her final prediction of ex returning hasn’t come to pass. It was predicted for March then pushed to May- I know she says her timing is off but I just don’t see it happening now.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2020, 05:27:22 AM »
A few of her contact predictions came to pass but none of her other predictions came to pass. Another advisor in my opinion not worth reading with.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2020, 12:33:06 PM »
How do people feel about her general? It was hard to follow but seemed to be realistic

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2020, 07:02:53 PM »
Btw I must say that contact predictions are her biggest strength--not sure about general and career questions but contact and people dynamics are her forte.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2020, 07:28:27 PM »
Btw I must say that contact predictions are her biggest strength--not sure about general and career questions but contact and people dynamics are her forte.

Really ????? Her contact never happened for me

Offline marciamia

« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2020, 08:14:22 PM »

Really ????? Her contact never happened for me

Same.