Author Topic: Skye  (Read 38663 times)

Offline Jenjen

Re: Skye
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2020, 04:48:19 PM »
Lol

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2020, 05:20:59 PM »
I like Skye - she's always been extremely friendly to me and has gotten some short term predictions right around specific people (their personalities / is someone gone for good / coming back, etc), but she has also said a BUNCH of stuff that hasn't really transpired. And timing doesn't seem to be her thing. I will say she's been the most accurate for me at CA, but her accuracy is probably at like 60%

Offline tshine17

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2020, 05:38:13 PM »
She brought up FL for me, but it is actually linked to my POI and later that day I walked into a room...what was on TV? A big map of FL on the weather channel!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2020, 09:55:17 PM »
Ugh. Not for me.  I’ll update if anything happens but I just wasted 10 minutes of my life.

No Florida.  It Coventry in the uk.  I mean wtf

Offline jolimano

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2020, 10:02:29 PM »
She brought up FL for me, but it is actually linked to my POI and later that day I walked into a room...what was on TV? A big map of FL on the weather channel!

That's so funny!

I only started on this spiritual things a year ago. I kept getting signs and synchronicities that occurred too often for me to write off as coincidence anymore. The big one was last summer, after I was told about a spirit animal of mine, I noticed them in my driveway and they kept landing on me. I would hang out with them all the time. So I laughed, asked to see one land on POI for confirmation. A day or two later it happened, in front of me and I was shaking. As time goes on though, I'm beginning to think all these things I saw were just coincidences.....

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2020, 08:39:58 PM »
Has anyone ever had multiple hits from Skye? When I ask about particular people she can usually nail the situation / and smaller, short-term things like contact, but when I ask vague questions "could you just tell me what you see in love and relationships?" I get so many random things, and they don't seem to really be connected to anything or happen...

Offline Joy

« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2020, 09:49:43 PM »
Has anyone ever had multiple hits from Skye? When I ask about particular people she can usually nail the situation / and smaller, short-term things like contact, but when I ask vague questions "could you just tell me what you see in love and relationships?" I get so many random things, and they don't seem to really be connected to anything or happen...

Except for the very first reading, I have gotten many and super insignificant to my life hits from her. Some of them were presented as part of what I was interested to know, but ended up being just very marginal things - I met a woman with a name she mentioned and she was of no consequence to my life whatsoever, and I never saw her again. Things like that. I wrote about this already in more detail. What I am pasting below is the reason I won't call again. The excerpt is from my last reading with Skye, toward the end of the call. She did not respond at any of my questions about my POI but said there is a new, younger guy coming in. Then she made it sound like I knew him already, then backtracked some in an odd way. She mentioned him three times. Then, just as I tried to ask again about the POI, the convo went into this (not that it was going any better before this):

Skye: Your guides are saying that there is new energy in your life. He is a European-looking guy. From Europe. Tall, slim, not really blond, not dark.
Me: Light brown hair or red hair?
Skye: Not really. European. Interested in you from day one.
Me: Which European country is he from?
Skye: America
Me: Oh, he is from Europe but he is also from America?
Skye: Yep. Yep. You know this sort of personality. You feel very comfortable with it. You’ve met people similar. He is interested and I feel like he gets your attention. You challenge him. You make fun of him in front of other people.
Me: Uuuh ???? Really? This sounds horrible. That I make fun of him.
Skye: Yep. No, it is not horrible.
Me: Earlier, you mentioned this younger guy, three times already. Who is the younger guy? Is he around me right now?
Skye: No, he is not.
Me: What is he like?
Skye: Like I said, tall-ish, European looking. Form Europe.
Me: So the younger guy is the European guy?
Skye: [inaudible syllable]
Me: I thought you said he was from America?
Skye: He is from America.
Me: Do you mean to say he came from Europe but now lives in America.
Skye: He is tall. You talk to him online. He can be from anywhere.

I have this recorded so I can listen to it again and again when there is no good comedy on TV. After all, I paid for it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 09:52:48 PM by Joy »

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2020, 02:14:24 PM »
I agree. I really do think she has a gift, but for the amount it costs to speak with her, I would like to feel more confident in the things she says. She keeps talking about someone coming into my life but continues to push the time frame out, and also changes what this person will look like / be like. Ultimately this has what has soured me a little bit and has made me basically stopped calling

Offline Esse

« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2020, 07:35:19 PM »
read with her twice last summer nothing she said happened and in fact the second reading was so bad i asked for a refund

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2020, 11:43:37 AM »
I was listening to a general reading that I had with her back in February. During the reading, she kept saying random stuff like :
Do you know anyone who works with artists?
A gentleman is waiting for you to call him
Theres somebody around you that has changed countries
You will have a relationship with a strong looking gentleman. He will come knocking on your door- literally.
I keep getting West Indies
Hold on to 14th of July. Its going to be a symbolic day for you.

Nothing that she said resonated with me. Also yesterday was July 14th and it was a very uneventful day for me. Nothing important happened lol

Shes a nice lady but I feel that she was telling me just a bunch of bs lol

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2020, 09:12:47 PM »
I’ve only had one reading with her. She correctly predicted my POI getting a new job. She mentioned New Zealand to me and the name Oliver. I love watching this one particular show and they travel to New Zealand often. Today via zoom, I met my co-workers grandson and his name is Oliver. These things are of no significance to me. So, she’s right I guess but not worth the money if the predictions are irrelevant. She was very nice though.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2020, 11:16:49 PM »
I’ve only had one reading with her. She correctly predicted my POI getting a new job. She mentioned New Zealand to me and the name Oliver. I love watching this one particular show and they travel to New Zealand often. Today via zoom, I met my co-workers grandson and his name is Oliver. These things are of no significance to me. So, she’s right I guess but not worth the money if the predictions are irrelevant. She was very nice though.
Are you referring to the married couple, the wife is blond (I can't recall their names) and she visited her parents there or her parents use to live there or something and they were on the beach? That came up on my feed recently and they stopped at a sanctuary and fed some animals (kangaroos, wombats, etc.)....stuff like that?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2020, 07:28:28 PM »
any updates?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2020, 01:57:05 PM »
This lady.... absolutely terrible for me
Just pulling things out of the sky, no pun intended

Guess just not a good connection

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #104 on: September 05, 2020, 02:24:10 PM »
Are you referring to the married couple, the wife is blond (I can't recall their names) and she visited her parents there or her parents use to live there or something and they were on the beach? That came up on my feed recently and they stopped at a sanctuary and fed some animals (kangaroos, wombats, etc.)....stuff like that?

No lol I’m actually talking about Single Wives and Married at First Site Australia