Author Topic: Skye  (Read 38631 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Skye
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2020, 04:31:15 AM »
I read with her and she was terrible for me.. she was bringing up some random stuff and did not even answer my questions. I called about poi and she was talking to me about some french lady

Exactly the same happened to me. I asked her about POI and all the time she talked about an amazing job that I am going to get in a very beautiful high-rise building in NY city one day haha.

Offline hope36

« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2020, 04:20:36 PM »
I read with her and she was terrible for me.. she was bringing up some random stuff and did not even answer my questions. I called about poi and she was talking to me about some french lady

Lol
when I asked her about POI, she basically said "he is a very good man, he wants to see you.. he would like to have tea with you" huhhhhhh??!?!?!?!? she then wandered to something else..
This is the poi who broke my heart sent me on psychic binges and depression. Haven't heard from him in more than 18months now

Offline embibems

« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2020, 05:05:18 PM »

Exactly the same happened to me. I asked her about POI and all the time she talked about an amazing job that I am going to get in a very beautiful high-rise building in NY city one day haha.

Sold me the same snake oil, too. NYC high-rise building, blue glass. I did live in NYC at the time which looked out onto a blue glass skyscraper but--it's New York f*cking City. Buildings like that abound😂

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2020, 10:22:27 PM »

Sold me the same snake oil, too. NYC high-rise building, blue glass. I did live in NYC at the time which looked out onto a blue glass skyscraper but--it's New York f*cking City. Buildings like that abound😂

hahaha so funny. And I don't live in NYC and the prediction and descriptions did not resonate at all. It's nice that we can share our experiences here to find out the common things like this. I did not really like her. She did not sound genuine to me.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2020, 07:58:02 PM »
I feel you! Her reading with me was nuts.. can I send you a pm?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2020, 09:28:24 PM »
can anyone explain any of her -isms:

trust you in the end
go off the deep end with you
trust yourself you will get there in the end

Offline maggs30

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2020, 09:51:06 PM »

trust you in the end

If she said trust yourself you will get there in the end in regards to a relationship that has meant for me shit is about to blow up and end.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2020, 05:40:33 AM »
omg. is that what she said to you and that was the outcome?

trust you in the end

If she said trust yourself you will get there in the end in regards to a relationship that has meant for me shit is about to blow up and end.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2020, 11:54:42 AM »

trust you in the end

Yes prior to that reading she was describing my wedding, what I would be wearing, etc. Then she said "trust yourself you will get what you want in the end" boom shit was blown up and over soon after. He had a new girlfriend and all.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2020, 03:40:32 PM »
wow. that is nuts!! i wish they would be clearer and not use code for stuff. sorry maggs

trust you in the end

Yes prior to that reading she was describing my wedding, what I would be wearing, etc. Then she said "trust yourself you will get what you want in the end" boom shit was blown up and over soon after. He had a new girlfriend and all.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2020, 06:54:20 PM »

trust you in the end

Something that I am always wondering is that how they can easily spend the money they earn in such a way. If they see something (at least something) but cannot interpret it correctly, or things change over time due to free will or anything else - it's Okay. But if they totally make up story (something that I believe many of them do), that's absolutely fraud. What do they do with their conscience?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2020, 11:52:04 PM »
I just had my first reading with Skye. She was nice, but I hate to admit that I had a hard time understanding her due to her accent. I'm bad with nearly all accents, though.   :(

The reading was okay. She didn't really give me any validations. She didn't stray at all from my question and she didn't say a bunch of random stuff, like some of the previous posts on here mentioned. I was waiting for it, but it didn't happen.  ;D She did bring up Florida, which has nothing to do with me, and I doubt anything to do with POI. She gave me a prediction of two months, so we'll see what happens.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 11:55:04 PM by jolimano »

Offline jolimano

« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2020, 12:52:05 AM »
Oh, I should also mention. She didn't try to keep me on the line. It almost felt like she was ready to be done with me. So either there wasn't a connection, or she just wanted to be done. The caller before me had her on for like an hour, so who knows.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2020, 04:35:47 PM »
She'd given me a FL connection many times too! Hmm, now I'm wondering if that's genuine...

Offline jolimano

« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2020, 04:43:20 PM »
She'd given me a FL connection many times too! Hmm, now I'm wondering if that's genuine...

Maybe it's the only state she knows of?  ;D ;D ;D

I'm just kidding, not trying to put her down.

anything