Author Topic: Skye  (Read 38391 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Skye
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2019, 03:27:29 PM »
So much negative about Skye but I have to give her credit. She said he would be quiet for 2 to 3 weeks. It was 4 weeks. She said he would say he is sorry in Sept and he did. She said he is losing weight. Yep one of the businesses he started is meal prep for body building and he was showing me all his stuff and he has lost 2 pounds a week for the last 5 weeks. She also saw pink and flowers in my hair at our wedding in 2 years. Tbd she thinks it will be in Hawaii I think not because then all your guests have to buy plane tickets. Maybe a Hawaiian theme? Lmao at least she got a few hits so far.

Yaz88

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2019, 03:31:47 PM »
So much negative about Skye but I have to give her credit. She said he would be quiet for 2 to 3 weeks. It was 4 weeks. She said he would say he is sorry in Sept and he did. She said he is losing weight. Yep one of the businesses he started is meal prep for body building and he was showing me all his stuff and he has lost 2 pounds a week for the last 5 weeks. She also saw pink and flowers in my hair at our wedding in 2 years. Tbd she thinks it will be in Hawaii I think not because then all your guests have to buy plane tickets. Maybe a Hawaiian theme? Lmao at least she got a few hits so far.

Maggs, wasn’t there some rock with water and you being very happy in a Yona and maybe Leanne reading?  Lol maybe it’s Hawaii?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2019, 03:42:12 PM »

Maggs, wasn’t there some rock with water and you being very happy in a Yona and maybe Leanne reading?  Lol maybe it’s Hawaii?

Oh goodness it could be. They said rocks water and mountains but it could have been volcanoes? Leanne also said a females name that starts with a G will be there which would be his daughter. If Skye gets this two years out I will never read with anyone else but her Yona and Leanne lol

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2019, 12:44:41 AM »
Skye has been scary accurate for me. We were on a call and out of nowhere she said ouch my knee. Who has knee problems? It was as if someone knocked me out of a chair. I said I do. I had just found out that I tore my meniscus and need surgery. She said ouch it’s painful. It is very painful. She said you need to rest it. Go into your office 2 days a week and get a 2nd opinion. I’m sending healing out to you. The healing angel is going to fix your knee. This is my right hand to the man, I no longer have knee pain and the Dr. that gave the 2nd opinion said no surgery, just take an Aleve after breakfast and dinner. That was absolutely amazing to me. She also said you are going to get a new job. I wasn’t looking for a job so I ignored that part. Maybe 2 weeks later, I was contacted about a job that is highly confidential and has not been posted with a company i have wanted to work for, forever. I just went on the in person interview. We will see if I get the job. If I do, Skye and every other psychic has been correct. Every psychic I’ve called has said I am getting this job.

Offline embibems

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2019, 04:40:55 PM »
Skye has been scary accurate for me. We were on a call and out of nowhere she said ouch my knee. Who has knee problems? It was as if someone knocked me out of a chair. I said I do. I had just found out that I tore my meniscus and need surgery. She said ouch it’s painful. It is very painful. She said you need to rest it. Go into your office 2 days a week and get a 2nd opinion. I’m sending healing out to you. The healing angel is going to fix your knee. This is my right hand to the man, I no longer have knee pain and the Dr. that gave the 2nd opinion said no surgery, just take an Aleve after breakfast and dinner. That was absolutely amazing to me. She also said you are going to get a new job. I wasn’t looking for a job so I ignored that part. Maybe 2 weeks later, I was contacted about a job that is highly confidential and has not been posted with a company i have wanted to work for, forever. I just went on the in person interview. We will see if I get the job. If I do, Skye and every other psychic has been correct. Every psychic I’ve called has said I am getting this job.

Yes, so glad you had this  experience too. Skye is phenomenal with picking up on health issues! I haven't read  w her since February but she is amazing at getting health details about people.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2019, 02:52:19 AM »
I want to give credit where credit is due. I just listened to a previous recording I forgot I had. Back in February, Skye said and I quote: “is there anything going on with a transfer of jobs around you?” I said no, and let’s move on to the next topic please.
A few minutes later, she brought it up again: “why are they telling me 3 years at 1 job and then, structurally you’re going forward quite quickly. That’s what I’m being told. And suddenly finances get easier for you?” I was rolling my eyes as she was telling me about this. Little did I know, this would unfold exactly as she described it.
At the time of the reading, I had no desire to change jobs. And I knew finances couldn’t possibly get easier because the salary for my position is the same everywhere. Long story short, I had a fight with my manager and to teach her a lesson, I will be transferring to a new agency next month and mostly probably will quit my current job (which would be exactly 3 years after they hired me). And my salary will nearly double, so yea, finances will be getting easier. She also said I’ll be very pleased about this. Indeed I am: my bitch of a manager has no idea I’m about to drop them. They can’t really afford to lose me right now. I cannot wait to see her face ;D

Second hit: “where have you been living? Is there anything going on with work in a garden outside? Someone is doing work in a garden all around the back. It looks like a longer garden, there’s steps to get down to get there, then I see the garden”. At the time, I was living in the city. We’ve never had a garden, and I forgot about it.
A few months later, my parents bought a house in the suburbs. And it has a garden! I know it doesn’t sound like much, but in our area, there are no gardens, everyone has a pool and that’s it. We’re the only ones with a garden in the back of our backyard (like she described). And yea, we’ve had some work done in that garden this summer. It’s pretty random, but I couldn’t stop smiling while listening to that reading.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2019, 04:41:27 AM »
I want to give credit where credit is due. I just listened to a previous recording I forgot I had. Back in February, Skye said and I quote: “is there anything going on with a transfer of jobs around you?” I said no, and let’s move on to the next topic please.
A few minutes later, she brought it up again: “why are they telling me 3 years at 1 job and then, structurally you’re going forward quite quickly. That’s what I’m being told. And suddenly finances get easier for you?” I was rolling my eyes as she was telling me about this. Little did I know, this would unfold exactly as she described it.
At the time of the reading, I had no desire to change jobs. And I knew finances couldn’t possibly get easier because the salary for my position is the same everywhere. Long story short, I had a fight with my manager and to teach her a lesson, I will be transferring to a new agency next month and mostly probably will quit my current job (which would be exactly 3 years after they hired me). And my salary will nearly double, so yea, finances will be getting easier. She also said I’ll be very pleased about this. Indeed I am: my bitch of a manager has no idea I’m about to drop them. They can’t really afford to lose me right now. I cannot wait to see her face ;D

Second hit: “where have you been living? Is there anything going on with work in a garden outside? Someone is doing work in a garden all around the back. It looks like a longer garden, there’s steps to get down to get there, then I see the garden”. At the time, I was living in the city. We’ve never had a garden, and I forgot about it.
A few months later, my parents bought a house in the suburbs. And it has a garden! I know it doesn’t sound like much, but in our area, there are no gardens, everyone has a pool and that’s it. We’re the only ones with a garden in the back of our backyard (like she described). And yea, we’ve had some work done in that garden this summer. It’s pretty random, but I couldn’t stop smiling while listening to that reading.

Congrats on your new job! Thanks for sharing your story. I am happy that she worked for you. Did you read general?

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2019, 04:44:10 PM »
I did a general, yes. I just told her my first name and let her ramble for half an hour.
I don’t ask her questions because I don’t think that mediums can work that way. The guides will show what they wanna show. And there’s nothing you can do about it.

I actually hated my first reading with her  but she connected with a family member who passed away. I was very impressed so I gave her another shot a couple weeks later. I called back for that reason alone.

I know a lot of you don’t like her. But the way I see it, if she says something to you and it doesn’t make sense, don’t tell her that it makes no sense or she’ll change the topic. I always encourage her: I’m like: I’m sure I’ll understand it in the future, so she keeps talking and giving me details, and sure enough, months later, it makes sense. If you discredit everything she says right away, you won’t get any of the details that will help you make sense of the predictions.

I still have tons of predictions pending. In my view, she’s not really a short term reader. She sees months and years into the future. What she says now may not be immediately useful to you, and that’s ok. I’m just happy she got predictions right for me (timing and all).

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2019, 05:29:52 AM »
Thank you Blueberry!

I also had a general reading with her but she could not pick up anything significant. I also asked about POI and what she said was definitely non-sense. Interestingly, she was the first reader ever that could not get anything right about my POI. His energy is intense and almost all readers can pick him up very quickly. Skye could not really do that. I did not like the reading at all and will never get back to her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2019, 12:40:23 PM »
Any updates with Skye? I read with her last night. Does she keep notes?

Offline Bean82

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2019, 01:16:23 PM »
I actually just read with her last week. I was amazed by how much she picked up on.... recent conversations I had, the name of my recruiter for the job I just got, my age,  and the type of car my POI that I asked about drives. I called to see if POI and I will re connect. She actually gave me a similar prediction that Mattie gave in regards to it happening around a bday (she didn’t ask about my bday btw) but gave a lot more details. She also said it’ll be after the new year, so I’ll keep this thread updated. Thanks!

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2019, 02:37:29 AM »
Skye is great for me. She does not keep notes. Spoke with her recently and she asked me whose last name is Johnson. Happened to be my best friend that passed 2 years ago that I had just had a vivid dream about. Asked me if I do teeth whitening. She said she felt an apparatus in my mouth. It is my retainer that I just started wearing again. She asked me if I knew a Lin or Linda, that’s my cousin. Told me someone was going to get very sick with a cold and to keep vitamin C around. This happened to be my mom who swears by the flu shot and never gets sick. Skye is amazing to me! She told me my boss was going to do something very special for me. He gave me a $1k cash on Wednesday.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2019, 02:42:36 AM »
I agree Skye is the real thing too-----when I read with her, I may get a lot of seemingly directionless detail, some stuff I dot recognize but then, wham---she'll come out with the specific name of someone I know that has passed, or she'll tell me about upcoming things in my family that come to pass.
In fact her way of reading--like an unedited flow of consciousness, same as Uli's, seems to be indicative of authentic psychic ability. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2019, 11:33:00 PM »
I agree Skye is the real thing too-----when I read with her, I may get a lot of seemingly directionless detail, some stuff I dot recognize but then, wham---she'll come out with the specific name of someone I know that has passed, or she'll tell me about upcoming things in my family that come to pass.
In fact her way of reading--like an unedited flow of consciousness, same as Uli's, seems to be indicative of authentic psychic ability. You have to separate the wheat from the chaff.

That is so true!!! She said to me one time we had a call, who is getting their hair done this weekend. I never go to the salon on weekends, I always go during the week after work. This particular time I was going that Saturday. It was so validating for me.

I had a miscarriage in May, she told me it was my daughter and she is in Spirit, and that she is coming back. Never told her about a miscarriage. She said recently that my daughter is shaking a little box and screaming take me to church. I am waiting for my boyfriend to propose. She is saying the proposal is coming. This woman is AMAZING.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2019, 03:15:08 AM »
I had read with her the other day, and obviously I cannot validate the predictive things, which she had told me, but without any info from me, she asked me if there was something specific I wanted to know or just a general and I said can you look at things between me and Danny. So, these are the things she foresaw, and why I am kinda wowed.

1- "I see him making a lot of excuses recently, its not as bad as you think, but that's what started what you two are going through and why you're here--(true, instead of taking accountability for what was going on, he legit just made a ton of excuses and that triggered a sort of long coming break up..)
2- She said your mom is really missing you, I know she's a lot to handle, but you have to understand she just wants to be around you (its true, my mom annoys the F out of me, I love her, but she's just a basket case at times .. and I've been kinda ignoring her lol)
3-She said Danny's been worried about family, but reflecting on your situation makes him resent his dad leaving, that lack of effort and how he's doing the same thing to you.. (his dad left around this time of year when he was in HS and he absolutely despises him for "not trying" with them)
4-She saw that he was really into "American football" and even told me the colors of his team, she said he really enjoys sitting there with you, he loves when you two watch games and enjoy the beers together (its true, he's OBNOXIOUSLY OBSESSED.. ah.. what guy isn't though lol and this year in particular we've made it a point to watch all of the games together and drink beers and relax.. when our work schedules permit it)
5-his mom, she adores you, and the flowers from the mail, aren't you lovely for that (mothers day I sent her flowers, and it sparked a closeness between us she to this day often sends me cards in the mail and its his joke that she became my "pen pal" over it)
6-there's a connection to Detroit, and American football, but I wouldn't worry about that, he thinks of the situation in disgust and how it bothered you two as a couple (he dated a psycho who he has a restraining order on.. that was her football team.. and she tried to get me fired from work even though they dated 3 years before we began dating)
7- she assured me he would reach out, we will overcome this, he's angry with himself, next month is all systems go 100% full effort (clearly can't validate this yet, but that was her prediction of sorts)
8-described his sister in detail, physically and personality and said that she is very important to him and gives him meaningful advice on me and will be doing so very shortly (again, can't validate, but she has in the past so this is believable)--she even told me her birthday as well, which I know and can confirm
9-she said Colorado, or some place with snow? you two will be traveling there in a. few weeks, quite romantic, I see you're the planner, you enjoy plotting trips, hotel research, its a treat for you (I have a trip planned/pending for January to Canada.. so visually similar, but not quite Colorado .. TBD)
10-Mexico? you two took a trip there, he can't stop reflecting on it, bonding trip I see it fused you together properly and was catalyst for the relationship (yes, we did go there in march and had a wonderful time together... it put us on a. proper path forward)
11-she mentioned he's concerned with a particular friend around me named "al" (my colleague, who he's massively threatened by)
12- whose al, he served in the airforce? he said to let me know that Danny didn't intend to let me down (al was my dad's best friend who died in our house, and indeed served in the Air Force)
13-asked if my mom is a sister? if my mom and her sister live up north farther from me? she said that a lady in spirit is her mother I believe? and I didn't say anything she said, ah bless her, she said its not Sunday, but she has a donut for you -- she advises you not to worry, she says you've been talking to her and its going to blow over very shortly, this is an eye opener for him (yes, my mom is a sister she and my entire fam live 1200 miles north of me.. my baba, her mother, used to give us donuts on Sunday after we attended mass with them when we were young,it was one of my fondest childhood memories)
14- she said Mary, and the lady from spirit side (my moms name is Mary) is talking about how you two are moving in together this summer, you've discussed it before, but its becoming a reality every soon, he wants to prove to you he's putting forth all the effort, he has a scorpio roommate and he's tired of that, he has been wanting to move in with you since sept he's done sabotaging  (can't vdalite but our original plans were to move in together in June, his roommate is indeed a scorpio) 
15-she mentioned my back pain, where its located (true, I do have back aches from work and I've been getting massages for them)
16-saw my uncle jerry, discussed how we lived close to one another, said that he is letting me know he's okay and that his head feels better (he died from an accident where he smashed his skull in during the winter time.. he also was my next door neighbor when I was little) 

**there was a lot of other random stuff I cannot validate names, events, she predicated pregnancy/marriage, tons of other stuff but the validation, the dead people she saw, her description of their pieces in my life, it was all quite impressive.

anything