Author Topic: Skye  (Read 38594 times)

Offline Musicfunlove

Re: Skye
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 03:19:40 AM »
Having read with like, all of CP at this point *eye roll*... Skye nailed some personality traits about my POI, but that was it. She predicted he’s be buying me a specific gift for my birthday which made no sense considering our lifestyles and personalities, and predicted I’d have a lovely Easter (I didn’t ask about Easter. And it was the worst). I’m sure she’s on target for some but was wayyyy off for me and at that price, it stings a little bit  :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 08:02:39 PM »
I’ve read with her 3 times now. The first time when I hung up I was like okay what was that? Nope not the reader for me. But months later I decided to try her again. This time the phone was all wonky and again I was sort of like what? But I couldn’t really say that she was wrong about anything.

Well weird thing is that as I’m going back through my notes and reviewing who was right and who was wrong, she was right about a few pretty significant things.

First, during first reading at end of Dec, she was right that my POI moved when I didn’t think he was going to or didn’t think it would be for a while, June. But she kept saying he’s moving. He’s moving. And as it turns out I am pretty sure he moved around Jan.

Secondly, she said very directly and firmly that he would have big changes happening in end of May. It was not that he would contact me, but that he would have big changes. Yep. She was right. Big changes at end of May for him. And this was again end of Dec that she said this. I am trying not to disclose personal details but when I was looking back I was like well I’ll be. She was right.

There were other things she picked up on that made me unsure if she was just guessing - and things where I thought she was really tuned in but she made those specific solid predictions that were true. And they were pretty significant in my eyes.

She didn’t feed me any kind of fairy tale. In the second read which was March, she said I was going to have to move forward, that I was a strong woman and I was going to be moving forward. But she also said I still would hear from this man. The first call in Dec she also said I would hear from him but had no specific time line she provided other than some time next year.

So she was right too. I am *having* to move “forward”  so to speak. And while it’s hard it’s also okay. It’s weird the way things are playing out.

But I will write more on her later. But she was accurate as it turns out with time frame of some things that were significant and I had kind of blown her off as grasping and not reading me right. In fact I think it just takes her time to interpret the messages she’s getting and given some patience think she may get things more right than at least I expected.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2019, 02:28:16 PM »
I saw Skye on this morning and thought I'd give her a try.  I checked to see if I had read with her before and I had back in February. Luckily I record my readings, so I listened again.   It's strange listening to a reading you had forgotten from 5 months ago.  You really hear it differently especially when you know that it's BS because it didn't happen. She predicted a number of things that were totally not in line with my life.  I don't want to go into details but for example, I asked if she saw me traveling, she said I see 3 significant trips for you this summer.  Well, I guess she meant to the grocery store. Just everything she said sounded so general and not related to my life.
I don't mean to be negative because it's not my nature, but I have had so many readings I may have run out of psychics to try, because I just can't trust any of them anymore. I'm embarrassed that I spent $200 reading with Skye and it was all BS.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2019, 02:31:02 PM »
I saw Skye on this morning and thought I'd give her a try.  I checked to see if I had read with her before and I had back in February. Luckily I record my readings, so I listened again.   It's strange listening to a reading you had forgotten from 5 months ago.  You really hear it differently especially when you know that it's BS because it didn't happen. She predicted a number of things that were totally not in line with my life.  I don't want to go into details but for example, I asked if she saw me traveling, she said I see 3 significant trips for you this summer.  Well, I guess she meant to the grocery store. Just everything she said sounded so general and not related to my life.
I don't mean to be negative because it's not my nature, but I have had so many readings I may have run out of psychics to try, because I just can't trust any of them anymore. I'm embarrassed that I spent $200 reading with Skye and it was all BS.

I'm sorry alphabet. I had a bad experience with her too. I asked her a question and she just would not answer it, she answered a total other question and then went on and on and on. Made no sense. It was like I asked her, hey how's my wedding day going to go? And she answered by describing what car I'm going to buy next. And I could not redirect her at all.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2019, 02:34:02 PM »
Thanks Journalmuse, that's why this forum is so awesome!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2019, 03:46:36 PM »

I'm sorry alphabet. I had a bad experience with her too. I asked her a question and she just would not answer it, she answered a total other question and then went on and on and on. Made no sense. It was like I asked her, hey how's my wedding day going to go? And she answered by describing what car I'm going to buy next. And I could not redirect her at all.

Same here .

She told me I’d work with a sensible woman, I’d probably go to the theatre and that things look good.

Excuse me ? I don’t care if i work with a sensible woman, answer the question I asked you three times and you keep answering random crap

Me :“What is going on with the guy in my life ?”
Her : “ you’re going to work with a sensible woman”

Me : “ ok . But this guy , ****** , is he coming back ?”
Her: “ aw . Yes this woman looks very sensible .

Me : “ GREAT BUT THIS GUY IM ASKING ABOUT CAUSE THIS IS COSTING ME $13 A MINUTE AND I DONT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A SENSIBLE WOMAN BECAUSE IM A REBEL SO WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS ( I didn’t say this obviously but it was in my head which was currently banging against a brick wall)

Her : ( after a minute of silence to eat up $10 so she can buy herself a Big Mac meal ) “ I think he’s waiting for you. Yeah. That’s it .”

I took the rest of my pay check and coloured the bills in multicoloured , sprinkled them with glitter and burned them in the fire and danced in my underwear to a cleansing ritual, to just continue wasting my money like I have been with these so called psychics.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 04:30:50 PM by diamondcanadian »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2019, 03:57:26 PM »
Same here .

She told me I’d work with a sensible woman, I’d probably go to the theatre and that things look good.

Excuse me ? I don’t care if i work with a sensible woman, answer the question I asked you three times and you keep answering random crap

Me :“What is going on with the guy in my life ?”
Her : “ you’re going to work with a sensible woman”

Me : “ ok . But this guy , ****** , is he coming back ?”
Her: “ aw . Yes this woman looks very sensible .

Me : “ GREAT BUT THIS GUY IM ASKING ABOUT CAUSE THIS IS COSTING ME $13 AND I DONT NEED TO KNOW ABOUT A SENSIBLE WOMAN BECAUSE IM A REBEL SO WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS ( I didn’t say this obviously but it was in my head which was currently banging against a brick wall)

Her : ( after a minute of silence to eat up $10 so she can buy herself a Big Mac meal ) “ I think he’s waiting for you. Yeah. That’s it .”

I took the rest of my pay check and coloured the bills in multicoloured , sprinkled them with glitter and burned them in the fire and danced in my underwear to a cleansing ritual, to just continue wasting my money like I have been with these so called psychics.
You are causing me to tear up...just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. OMG. The best today!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2019, 04:07:03 PM »
LOL! Diamond 😂😂😂 this is so spot on though. She tells you what she wants to, not what you’re asking.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2019, 08:39:09 PM »
On her bio, it says that she’s a powerful medium. I called her for a mediumship reading and got rambling nonsense.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2019, 09:36:57 PM »
DiamondCanadian your cracking me up!   Great picture.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2019, 09:50:53 PM »
I’m glad I could be of service to cheer people up on this hump day!

candiednut

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2019, 09:53:19 PM »
I feel like a lot of them that speak to guides or a specific set of guides give readings like this...i honestly think some of them are legit schizophrenic or something

Offline calibabe

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2019, 10:55:45 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.  Best thing I read all day.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2019, 12:30:03 AM »
I feel like a lot of them that speak to guides or a specific set of guides give readings like this...i honestly think some of them are legit schizophrenic or something

BINGO!

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2019, 02:54:52 AM »
Hilarious but true hahah

anything