Author Topic: Last reading of the year hopefully forever  (Read 662 times)

Offline Tjk197901

Last reading of the year hopefully forever
« on: November 02, 2023, 10:59:19 PM »
I doubt anyone will respond but I have made my mind up that after this last reading I was done. I have now spent over $12,000 since July. Sad sad truth. I had my last reading with Uli, and asked for a general reading as I have never had a general reading, from her or any other psychic I have read with. She truly absolutely blew me out of the water this time. She just started on career which she was spot on and gave me some predictions to wait for. I do not know if they are correct yet or not but seemed very promising. She predicted taht money will be flowing very well. We all like that. She then went into relationships. Predictions are pending and will be BUT she brought up and mentioned things that I have told no one. And I mean no one. Scary actually to the point I had goosebumps. I have spent so much money in such a short period of time and feel foolish. I was going to completely cancel my account but decided to keep it so I can stalk the page and reviews. As stated predictions are all pending but she knew things without me ever mentioning. She was on fire! I’ve caught her when she was ok but not like this. So I call CP customer service to tell them I want my account so I can only spend $100 a month. They argued with me so I said then cancel my account or I will. 15 minutes later they finally got it lowered. If it weren’t for the very few I like on this site I’d cancel my account in all. But Uli was truly on fire and I’d read with her again and again, hence why I dropped my spending. I’ll always be here lurking and you can ask me any questions. I’m not shy and will tell you what you’d like to know. Here’s to saving a fortune!!!!

Offline Mina

Re: Last reading of the year hopefully forever
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2023, 01:18:30 AM »
I doubt anyone will respond but I have made my mind up that after this last reading I was done. I have now spent over $12,000 since July. Sad sad truth. I had my last reading with Uli, and asked for a general reading as I have never had a general reading, from her or any other psychic I have read with. She truly absolutely blew me out of the water this time. She just started on career which she was spot on and gave me some predictions to wait for. I do not know if they are correct yet or not but seemed very promising. She predicted taht money will be flowing very well. We all like that. She then went into relationships. Predictions are pending and will be BUT she brought up and mentioned things that I have told no one. And I mean no one. Scary actually to the point I had goosebumps. I have spent so much money in such a short period of time and feel foolish. I was going to completely cancel my account but decided to keep it so I can stalk the page and reviews. As stated predictions are all pending but she knew things without me ever mentioning. She was on fire! I’ve caught her when she was ok but not like this. So I call CP customer service to tell them I want my account so I can only spend $100 a month. They argued with me so I said then cancel my account or I will. 15 minutes later they finally got it lowered. If it weren’t for the very few I like on this site I’d cancel my account in all. But Uli was truly on fire and I’d read with her again and again, hence why I dropped my spending. I’ll always be here lurking and you can ask me any questions. I’m not shy and will tell you what you’d like to know. Here’s to saving a fortune!!!!

I’ve been seeing and reading your post.
CP was definitely very hard for me to quit… I use keen and bitwine but it’s dwindling

Being able to take off the off the rose color glasses for these sites is not easy.

But I’m glad I’m done with CP, PS

Uli is just a person
No matter how “amazing” a psychic is they put on pants one leg at a time
Wishing you the best
And reminding you the most powerful You or anyone has is your choice, that’s the gift of free will

Offline Tjk197901

Re: Last reading of the year hopefully forever
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2023, 01:36:42 AM »
Couldn’t agree anymore! Only reason I even called was because I had remaining  funds. CP said they wouldn’t refund me because I had promotions with some of the money. Pissed me off so bad I was furious. They had no problem taking $12gs from me but wouldn’t refund $430. This site sucks and truly most are fairytale readers. I truly feel there is only one person that knows the future, and that’s God. I am truly happy that I am done, it’s a waste truthfully. I will say this, one thing she predicted did happen and I was told after I spoke with her. And it was big, my place of employment is being shut down. She said within a 3. We are being closed the 21st. Hopefully the part of me having a job quickly works as well, but truth be told, she’s not God. Thanks Mina, I give you much respect