Author Topic: Bitwine - Miss Toria  (Read 8034 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine - Miss Toria
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:56:54 AM »
Anyone have any in put on how your reading with her has been?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 04:02:20 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Mon

Re: Biteine - Miss Toria
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 03:39:34 AM »
I read with her in September. I asked when my poi would ask me on a date again. She said in two week... he did in 3 weeks. I asked in the same reading when will he want a commitment and she said mid November and we will continue growing closer before then. That did not happen, we are still growing closer- in Jan he told me he loves me... But we aren’t in a relationship yet.

I read with her again late October, asking about my career. She said the company I’m asking about I won’t be able to work for them until late 2019. I’m not working there yet. Lol. I also asked about my poi again and she said things pick up toward the end of November.. that he needs time to himself. He told me he’s working on himself at that time. he’s always been around so... idk how accurate she’s been really....

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 03:44:38 AM »
Yes I've always done quick reads with her.  Sometimes on contact predictions she would be accurate.   Just curious of she has worked for others.  Sounds like she was some what accurate for you just isn't great on time frame.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 07:58:07 PM »
I don't think Miss Toria is a fraud but she suck$$ in her timeframes big time. Her final prediction never came to pass for me even though she told me one specific line that I was given by two advisors. She is also has a very dry and cut reading style which I don't like, she won't go in depth or elaborate more if you ask her questions. Wasn't that impressed with her.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 08:09:08 PM »
Yes that's why i only do her quick $10 deal when i would read with her.  Don't feel like i would get too much out of her.

Offline persephone

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 10:12:44 PM »
She is not that good at time frames, at least with me. Since end of December 2018, she kept changing the timeframes, and that to me raised some suspicions. She is very short and dry and she seemed to me that she is pulling time with her method.  I told her once why she is so short and she started writing me more details LOL.  Last time I talked to her, she predicted for end of this month with the same short and dry replies...
I am skeptical of her predictions and if they come to pass, I will make sure to let you know guys. 

Offline persephone

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 01:31:04 PM »
Her last prediction did not come true. In all her negative reviews she will post stupid excuses why her predictions did not come true.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 06:50:39 PM »
I wonder if when they mention contact they purposely say its past the 2 weeks time frame so you can't leave a review based on the time prediction.   Its really annoying especially if they state in their profile that they are accurate with timeframes.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 06:53:05 PM »
I wonder if when they mention contact they purposely say its past the 2 weeks time frame so you can't leave a review based on the time prediction.   Its really annoying especially if they state in their profile that they are accurate with timeframes.

It's like this whole thing is rigged I swear 😩

Offline persephone

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 07:45:04 PM »
Ms. Toria fed me fairytales... nothing she said, present and future came true. And she will be slow to respond to pull the time, and she warns you that there is one more minute left from the reading. She will not go over it with one second and she will hang up on you. She is all for the money, no gift much.  I think she is guessing a lot. Her last bad review made me post here again. Lesson learned...
She mentions over two weeks so you won’t be able to post a review if predictions do not come to pass.
Maybe other people had better experience with her.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 12:56:31 AM »
If you were told that something would happen the 3rd week of March.... would that be next week? 

Offline persephone

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 02:09:50 PM »
@Love2lovenj

From end of December 2018 when I started "reading" with Miss Toria and until February she kept pushing the timelines. On the last "reading" she said end of February. That passed as well, and nothing happened. It is almost mid March...
I fell for the oldest trick the fake psychics do, they keep pushing the timelines so you keep going back to them to buy more "readings"... 
And when they bring "free will" excuse it just blows my mind. That is a term invented by them when the predictions they made did not come true.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2019, 02:33:23 AM »
I read with her once and she was wrong about the current which I now know that if you are a half decent psychic u typically get atleast that part right. Predictions are a whole different question:))

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2019, 06:14:23 AM »
So she was off all the way around for you?

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2019, 01:32:46 PM »
I read with her once and she was wrong about the current which I now know that if you are a half decent psychic u typically get atleast that part right. Predictions are a whole different question:))

Not surprised, she is the definition of sub-talented. Not exactly a fraud but not as good and accurate as she thinks she is. Her timelines suck big time.