Author Topic: who is on your favorite advisors list?  (Read 23549 times)

HeavenlySkies

Re: who is on your favorite advisors list?
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2012, 01:52:25 AM »
Hi Everyone, new to this thread but honestly I've been creeping around it for the last 2 months reading recommendations for psychic advisors.  Funny AstroSarah had mentioned a few weeks ago that I should join a support group re: my SM, but I end up on the psychic reviews. :D.
But anyway...down to businesss:

My favorite Advisors:

1) Uli - CP
Love, Love, Love her... she has been the most accurate for me approx. 85-90% correct (Present, and Future).  She had mentioned things that I thought my SM might have been thinking at the time but...  some of what Uli had said actually came up (almost exactly as she had stated) about a month after my reading in a conversation with my SM.  The overall prediction and timeframe did not come to pass.  However, I have managed to get a second reading with her with an update and will keep you all posted.  Major issue though is getting into her queue...takes ALOT of effort and persistance.  :'(

2) Ricky - PS
Have read with him quite a few times. Love his personality, genuine, and caring (almost like talking to a big brother).  My first reading with him accurate with the present and about 60% of his predictions came to pass.   The overall big picture and timing with my SM did not come to pass.  I have an updated reading, one part has come to pass already in a way...don't know if this counts:  Ricky had asked me to TRY to delay part of the situation approx. until mid-May by contacting a third party involved and to do so last week tuesday.  I couldn't figure out  how to delay the situation (so I was not going to take his recommended action), but last tuesday I found out an important piece of the puzzle would be causing approx. a 4 week delay.

3)AstroSarah - Keen
Genuine and funny lady.  Very accurate about the present and my SM personality.  Called her in a panick one day...before I could tell her why she came right out and said it.  Also, she knew something about me that not one single person knew about. Definitely has psychic abilities.  Timeframe has passed regarding SM, but in her defence she said she is not good with time frames.

I also have pending predictions from the following:
Kisha, Allynis, Sapphire21, Cookie, Barbara4846

I've read with alot more psychics more then I'd like to admit...lol

Has anyone had an Akashic reading? How accurate are they? Any other recommendations?

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2012, 04:12:55 AM »
Heavenly skies, i was excited to see your post about Uli. She has been 80 % accurate for me too. I had a reading with her in Sep 2010, what she saw that time was right although i didn't believe her and felt very bad for what she told me. While most of the readers were giving me a fairy tale reading,  She said, I know you are feeling bad, he cares for you but this man is selfish, he shut down his feeling and ran away, he is capable of doing that, she don't see me with the guy i asked about next year (in 2011). I was surely not with him. Although she said she see him coming back (he didn't) but will not marry me. I came to know that he got married to someone else. I want to read with her, just can't afford it.

Offline stelka

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2012, 02:47:46 PM »
Venus from CP
Sherrie CP
Nina CP

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2012, 03:27:30 AM »
My favorite list consist of Psychics that have gotten (3) or more predictions right for me, or 1 BIG PREDICTION right

Keen

Barbara4846- Has gotten predictions right for me, timing has been off sometimes by a month, but overall 98% right with predictions.

SINCERITY- All the predictions she has predicted for me in the past have come true timing and all.

Maureen The Messenger- Has gotten all predictions in the past right for me including timing.

DonnaLynn- Gotten all Yes/No predictions right. I only call her for yes/no questions.

Psychic Power Network

Bonniesha- I've talked to her for 2 years and she's gotten 98% of her predictions right for me. Contact, times frames, career, money...ect....(not online much)

Trish Helm- Talked to her for 3 years and she gives me month by month analysis every year and has always been correct.....always.. I call her usually every 4 to 6months (not online much)

Tia Giovanni- Talking to her for 2 years give her 99% accuracy

Psychic Access

Raymond- Has accurately predicted many events in my life. His timeframes suck and he is off by 4 to 6 months, but he has always been correct.

blessed

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2012, 03:37:21 AM »
@Flavored2...I am so glad to hear that so many Psychics are working for you.
Now about Sincerity...her predictions are they mostly on time?because from my own personal experience she is not so good when it comes to timing.
But over all she is amazing.!!!
ALso I haven't talked to Raymond  in a while but I think he is gifted too!

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 05:11:23 AM »
@Flavored2...I am so glad to hear that so many Psychics are working for you.
Now about Sincerity...her predictions are they mostly on time?because from my own personal experience she is not so good when it comes to timing.
But over all she is amazing.!!!
ALso I haven't talked to Raymond  in a while but I think he is gifted too!

okay let me say when SINCERITY gives me timeframes they have been accurate. But she has never given me timeframes in days or weeks. She just usually tells me the month it will happen in, and IT DOES..or the season..and I've been astonished a few times, but they have happened for me.

Raymond, I use to think was full of crap, however I've been talking to him for a few years and his predictions have happened for me, but NEVER EVER EVER in the timeframe he has given me. Most happen 4 to 6 months down the road, I've told him this but he said he just tells me what he gets.

I use to use Psychic Access a lot, that's where I first used Raven & Avalon. I have since just only read w/Raymond if I call.

I have (2) local readers I use also since the ones I use with the exception of the ones on Keen are not online a lot. I  liked Cookie, but my 1st time reading w/her was last week and that is not enough time to see if her predictions manifest. Kisha, I like has gotten (2) dates dead on, but other predictions are way out in Summer and Fall.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 01:51:59 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday weekend. 

KTH

Offline dreamcometrue

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 03:25:31 PM »
@favored2, thank you for the list of your advisors and also the explanation.  Your list gave me a lot of hope that some readers are truly real deals.  For Sincerity, I have read with her for the past 3-4 years, but not that often (once or twice a year).  I have no doubt that she has gifts.  In my first call with her, she told me she saw me in CA although I lived in the east coast.  That was because I just made a travel plan to CA at that time.  Also, she told me apology was coming in that was right after I had a terrible fight with my guy and I actually got a call the next day.  But, she has given me this big prediction that I will marry my guy and saw me in the engagement ring for probably 3-4 years now.  From time to time, it was close, but has not happened yet.  So, for me, her timing is far off and I have not been able to confim yet that her big prediction will ultimately happen.  There is still a hope  :)  But, I'm happy for you that Sincerity has been working for you that well because I really believe that she has an outstanding gift.  I have not read with Maureen or DonnaLynn, but am very tempted to read with them.  Did Maureen got the big prediction right?  Can I ask what the big prediction was about?  Is DonnaLynn "donnaLynne888" at Keen?  I could not find as "DonnaLynn."
So far, for me, Cookie has been the best.  I'm reading my notes from the reading with her and feel astonished about how much has come to pass so far.  Just amazing that she was able to see all these things in advance and it is almost scary.
Thanks again for sharing your experience with these readers.

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 03:43:33 PM »
@highly- very happy that so many readers worked for you! I loved my reading with Sincerity and one of her minor predictions already came to pass. I'm glad you mentioned her timing is more in months or seasons. She made predictions for me in terms of seasons as well. She is truly gifted!

SunshineStarlette

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 06:06:48 PM »
@Highlyfavored2

Hello Highlyfavored2

For  SINCERITY is this her exact keen name?

Thanks

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »
@Highlyfavored2

Hello Highlyfavored2

For  SINCERITY is this her exact keen name?

Thanks

@SunshineStarlette - http://www.keen.com/details/S-I-N-C-E-R-I-T-Y/Love-Relationships/5310337

look up SINCERITY or S I N C E R I T Y with the spaces and you should be able to find here. Her icon is purple...