Author Topic: bridgette  (Read 4606 times)

Offline Mario

bridgette
« on: February 02, 2019, 06:31:43 PM »
first time calling her today and wow she was impressive.

has anyone els spoke to her before and did her prediction come to pass for you?

Offline Sapphirewaters1

Re: bridgette
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 08:09:32 PM »
Spoke to her twice.  Once by phone and 2 months later by chat.  She said word for word the some thing to me like a script.

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 09:16:58 PM »
Spoke to her twice.  Once by phone and 2 months later by chat.  She said word for word the some thing to me like a script.

was she accurate about the now? what did she tell you?

the reason im asking is because my friend called me today to tell me all 4 major event's she predicted for him all came to pass and he only spoke to her once and it was april of 2018.  my friend laughed and said she is crazy and never spoke to her or anyone els again, yet today he called me because he came across the notes and turned out all everything she said did in fact come to pass.

which is why i spoke to her and was impressed by the stuff she picks up

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 09:31:28 PM »
Me:     Hi Bridgette
8133 - Bridgette     Hi , could I have your b-day - thanks
Me:     I was hoping you could give me insight on ____ and I?
Me:     _______
8133 - Bridgette     yes, could I have ____ b-day please
Me:     his is_______
8133 - Bridgette     I see a very strong attraction cord running between you and _______ -- I see some emotional disatance right now -- I see he can run a bit hot and cold -- isn't always there for you
8133 - Bridgette     i see stress and anxiety around him
8133 - Bridgette     and almost he goes within a lot
8133 - Bridgette     wqhat is your specific question______
8133 - Bridgette     i see some female energy around him but it is not intimate
Me:     do my guides have any advice as to how to handle him right now?
8133 - Bridgette     you and ______l are very, very different
8133 - Bridgette     yes, hold back -- let him feel that he could lose the best person to ever come into his life -- you will see him start to change
8133 - Bridgette     i see a strong love cord
Me:     ok thank you
8133 - Bridgette     Go dBless

That was our chat, our phone said the exact same thing word for word (I cut the chat short because of this reason) including that I would meet someone else and he would come back.  She is the only one who has said that to me that I would get involved with someone else.  On the phone I also inquired about the female energy, she said there was some texting and asked if he was secretive with his phone, I replied no because there wasn't, after she switched her tune and direction.  He and I ended because of a situation or two, it wasn't pre thought out or loss of interst or interested in someone else. THere was also the basic advice in the phone reading, don't contact him, etc. 

I also called from two different accounts and it was the only two times i contacted her.  For her to give me the same wording makes me suspicious on if she is legit or not.   

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 11:27:16 PM »
I listened to her podcast and she says the same thing to most people

was she accurate about the now? what did she tell you?

the reason im asking is because my friend called me today to tell me all 4 major event's she predicted for him all came to pass and he only spoke to her once and it was april of 2018.  my friend laughed and said she is crazy and never spoke to her or anyone els again, yet today he called me because he came across the notes and turned out all everything she said did in fact come to pass.

which is why i spoke to her and was impressed by the stuff she picks up

Offline CandyCane

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2019, 10:25:08 AM »
I have read with her three times now.  She is usually consistent and sticks to her original readings.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:36:19 AM by CandyCane »

Offline CandyCane

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 09:05:44 AM »
She is always on target with me.  Love her.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 02:00:37 AM by CandyCane »

Offline sharon

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 09:22:11 AM »
Wow the Vincent story is amazing! That's some serious psychic ability!

anything