Author Topic: Chloe Queen of Diamonds  (Read 5048 times)

Offline kumamon

Chloe Queen of Diamonds
« on: June 04, 2017, 10:54:01 PM »
Anyone read with her?

I just read with her, fast typist, describe the person correctly
however I still need sometimes to validate some of the things, unable to really say how accurate she is.
By the way, very good price $1.97/min

Anyone has any experiences with her?

Offline bluebelle

Re: Chloe Queen of Diamonds
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 01:03:08 PM »
I did..she was positive at beginning of chat, then flip flopped at end and changed her mind and put her opinion in.  I think she picked up accurate details in the beginning but by the end, I don't think she was "reading" anymore just giving her two cents.  Lots of bad FB on her too.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 06:48:16 PM »
FYI -
She's the 'budget' version of Waterqueene.  Same person.  So beware.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 06:51:32 PM »
FYI -

Oh crap!  really! how do you know that makes sense though..waterqueene was also judgmental

you know what that makes so much sense, because she told me almost verbatim what Waterqueene did! Waterqueene was also dead wrong for me, she only got one small detail right (prob lucky guess) but overall a big NO.  and she sounded so sure of herself too with her specific details.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:35:19 PM by bluebelle »

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 09:04:05 PM »
FYI -
wow! thanks for the warning. Glad I never bothered

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 11:40:27 PM »
No problem and no she's not the only one on KEEN with multiple accounts.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 09:23:26 PM by Mattsmom »

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 09:39:06 PM »
She blocked me for giving her a 4 star review.
I thought we clicked well, this was months ago when I was on a binge.

Honestly, I was shocked since the content of my review was actually kind... I just didn't rate a 5 because I was feeling skeptical about certain predictions.

Offline akattack

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 09:47:45 AM »
I hate to say this but she was right. I stopped reading with her over a year ago after she behaved rudely and pretty much offended me. I don't remember many things she said but 2 significant predictions were right.
1. She said out of the 2 exams I gave I will only pass 1 the first time around but I will pass the second one if I gave it the second time - She was right. No one else I was reading with at that point predicted this.
2. She said my POI was someone who was just generally interested in women and likes everyone. She said I should move on as fast as I can and not get too involved before he ends up hurting me - again she was right. I did not listen to her but I should have.

I still wouldn't read with her just because of the way she made me feel with her delivery. But just wanted to leave this on the forum.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2020, 05:29:32 PM »
I cannot stand this woman. Nor have I seen any of her “accuracy” the other people talk about. I’ve called her on more than one occasion to ask about love situations and she is so unnecessarily rude. The first time I asked her about the man who really has my heart, and the first thing she says is “there’s another woman in his life”. Yeah, duh, he has children. That wasn’t my question. Lol.
Today I called again to ask her about a completely different person in my life and again she says the same exact thing, “there’s another woman in his life” which again did not answer my question. My question was “do do you think this person will be able to handle just casual intimacy with me and nothing more?” She says “Did you not hear me? WOW that’s crazy you didn’t hear me! Ok, I’ll say it again slowly”
Which pushed me to the edge so I quickly told her “ok yeah other women in his life blah blah that DOESN’T answer my question” lol
I’ve given her multiple chances, she isn’t accurate enough to be so rude and bitter. She can eat a butt lol