Author Topic: Trinity or Dove  (Read 4560 times)

Offline Emshea

Trinity or Dove
« on: January 27, 2019, 04:39:43 PM »
Just curious if anyone has read with trinity or dove?

Offline HornetKick

Re: Trinity or Dove
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 04:46:52 PM »
Trinity thread: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,75.msg623.html#msg623
Dove is mentioned here: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2952.msg51771.html#msg51771
There is a search tool below your name. Hope this helps.

Offline Coby17

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 03:16:25 PM »
Just read with Dove- love her. She explained the situation with my POI exactly. Knew his feelings and home situation. Made a contact prediction for 3rd week in March, we'll see. She knows what the POI is feeling and thinking about the situation! I will follow up with accuracy! She is my new favorite!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 12:51:19 AM »
Just read with Dove- love her. She explained the situation with my POI exactly. Knew his feelings and home situation. Made a contact prediction for 3rd week in March, we'll see. She knows what the POI is feeling and thinking about the situation! I will follow up with accuracy! She is my new favorite!

Any updates Coby17?  Was she right on timing?
I read with her and was blown away by all she knew.  I actually hope she’s wrong but there’s no way she could have guessed certain things.  She is so good.

Anyone else read with Dove?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 01:48:18 AM by Snow-white8 »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 08:01:40 AM »
Dove was my go to for nearly a year. I called often but mostly for empath questions so I can't speak to predictions. I know she has a gift because she told me things she could not have possibly guessed that my POI admitted to me later. I stopped reading with her after I realized some outlandish things she told me were untrue. She is very kind but honestly I was starting to think she was just playing with me at some point. That or trying to get me to leave the toxic relationship I was in. I think about calling her sometimes because she had some amazing moments of accuracy. I also wonder if I maybe called too much and she had to start bsing me to fill the time haha :o

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2019, 05:29:42 PM »
@HopelesslyHis - thank you for sharing!!  Ya I mostly wanted to know if she would be accurate on present stuff that I wanted to know about that I can’t verify myself. Do you know if she’s good/accurate on third parties?

She told me an outlandish thing too but I can verify half of it’s true, the other half I’m sure is highly possible.

LOL, I sometimes I wonder about the bs too. She definitely has a gift!  I’m glad she was so reliable for you for the majority of stuff :p. Good to know too.

It’s actually scary bc everything she told me I have felt myself and intuitively know and have had observed but I didn’t want it to be true and every other reader didn’t tell me what she told me.  She was so nice about it but it sounded eerily accurate and not in a good way.  She said the person I called about is not a bad person BUT very odd and not your normal Joe.   She was beyond truthful, no fairy tale and not great news at all but you could tell she was using her gift to give you the truth and look out for everyone highest good.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 05:38:47 PM by Snow-white8 »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2019, 09:14:02 PM »
Agreed! I think she really cared. Felt like I was talking to a friend. I literally considered asking if we could be friends if I promised not to ask psychic questions haha! She became a consistent part of my life  ;D but I'm pretty sure that's against the rules of CP.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 12:08:55 AM »
I called her today ( I seem to be on a recent psychic binge... hmm.) and she said my guy really likes me and is taking some time as it was intense . Hmm said I will hear from him this weekend and I will see him again mid May.

I think this fits in with what Mattie said as she said 3 weeks ( well she said 3 days or 3 weeks )

We shall see

anything