Author Topic: Roxanne predictinos  (Read 8396 times)

Offline Mario

Roxanne predictinos
« on: January 26, 2019, 06:28:10 PM »
has anyone spoke to Roxanne? if so did her predictions come to pass for you?

she seemed to be accurate on picking up lots of stuff. very accurate in fact but so far none of her contact prediction came to pass for me.

i konw timing is hard, but has anyone had the overall picture of her predictions come to pass?

she is also very consistant in the smallest details such as meeting a guy with very specific physical description of him

Offline simsim

Re: Roxanne predictinos
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 02:00:34 AM »
wrong for me about contact predictions also but one of the best when it comes to picking up emotions of my POI she got in extreme details and told me issues about my POI that my POI said word per word.

i asked her about two other people in my live and she nailed it

she told me about one day isnt balanced and i should watch out from him which was odd because i though he was nice, she was correct the person is crazy lol

the second person i asked about she told me his gay and 3 days later i found out he sleeps around with trans women (women with dicks lol). that was random but accurate i assume, i didnt even expect it hahah.

i learned contacts are hard to predict but if the emotions are right they will be back

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2019, 07:44:00 PM »
wrong for me about contact predictions also but one of the best when it comes to picking up emotions of my POI she got in extreme details and told me issues about my POI that my POI said word per word.

i asked her about two other people in my live and she nailed it

she told me about one day isnt balanced and i should watch out from him which was odd because i though he was nice, she was correct the person is crazy lol

the second person i asked about she told me his gay and 3 days later i found out he sleeps around with trans women (women with dicks lol). that was random but accurate i assume, i didnt even expect it hahah.

i learned contacts are hard to predict but if the emotions are right they will be back

intresting, when i called her she didnt pick up on a 3rd party at all and when i gave her that info she said because there is no love between them.

which gave me mixed feelings but so far none of her predictions happened for me, unless they are weeks off then i doubt they will happen

Offline Mario

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 05:44:39 PM »
anyone els can share an experience? bump

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 04:25:47 PM »
She got contact timeline prediction right for me.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2022, 11:57:55 AM »
I did the direct message special with her this past Tuesday.  You could choose three different advisors and send a DM (brief question) for free.

I honestly wasn't expecting her or the other two advisors to answer due to their exceedingly long lines. But she did, and the other two advisors I chose haven't answered yet.  I'll update this thread if her predictions come to pass.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 10:11:27 PM »
Just as she predicted, I heard from two companies, third week of May.  Unfortunately, both were outside my desired employment area. 

That all said, I do have faith in Roxanne's ability to pinpoint lucrative leads that would have manifested if my situation were different.

I also feel that her prediction may carry weight for NEXT year, during May, if I am patient enough.

Stay tuned!

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2022, 12:28:57 AM »
I just read with Roxanne for the first time based on her feedback and I was pretty wow'd by her.  What she told me made a lot of sense based on what I know of the person and how he was acting at the time.  I guess I'll find out soon if her prediction comes to pass but based on what she told me, it should.  I'm not going to hold her to exact timing but I will definitely report back here if it comes true.  It made logical sense what she said and also sounded like something the POI would say and do.  I can say if she is correct, she'll be my new fave psychic.  She's definitely expensive but she was fast and gave me a lot of info in the amount of time I had.  To be continued....

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2022, 11:50:58 AM »
I just read with Roxanne for the first time based on her feedback and I was pretty wow'd by her.  What she told me made a lot of sense based on what I know of the person and how he was acting at the time.  I guess I'll find out soon if her prediction comes to pass but based on what she told me, it should.  I'm not going to hold her to exact timing but I will definitely report back here if it comes true.  It made logical sense what she said and also sounded like something the POI would say and do.  I can say if she is correct, she'll be my thnew fave psychic.  She's definitely expensive but she was fast and gave me a lot of info in the amount of time I had.  To be continued....
Glad she worked for you. She didn’t work for me.  I called her back in 2020 after a breakup and she predicted reconciliation with my ex and engagement 6 months after the reconciliation.
That never happened.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2022, 04:43:32 PM »
I just read with Roxanne for the first time based on her feedback and I was pretty wow'd by her.  What she told me made a lot of sense based on what I know of the person and how he was acting at the time.  I guess I'll find out soon if her prediction comes to pass but based on what she told me, it should.  I'm not going to hold her to exact timing but I will definitely report back here if it comes true.  It made logical sense what she said and also sounded like something the POI would say and do.  I can say if she is correct, she'll be my thnew fave psychic.  She's definitely expensive but she was fast and gave me a lot of info in the amount of time I had.  To be continued....
Glad she worked for you. She didn’t work for me.  I called her back in 2020 after a breakup and she predicted reconciliation with my ex and engagement 6 months after the reconciliation.
That never happened.

Well she read the situation extremely well but I guess we shall see if she gets the outcome/prediction correct.  I will definitely report back here and let people know.  I have to give it a little time.  I will be shocked if it happens but we'll see.  Her feedback on PS was interesting.  She has so many rave reviews but then sprinkled in are many misses with predictions.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2022, 08:51:38 PM »
I wanted to give an update here.  I read with Roxanne twice actually.

She predicted something would happen Monday or Tuesday of this week.  Well something did happen Monday night but it wasnt what she predicted at all..haha... kinda not even close.  I dont know what to think of her... she really read the situation and person very well and gave specifics that I could verify so I know she was on the right track but her prediction was very positive and fairy tale-ish and that did not happen... there is possibility it could happen in the future but it definitely did not happen Monday night so for now this is on hold.  If anything that she predicted even remotely comes true I will update here...I'm not holding my breath at this point but we shall see.  She is a good empath tho I will give her that.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2022, 01:39:48 PM »
I wanted to give an update here.  I read with Roxanne twice actually.

She predicted something would happen Monday or Tuesday of this week.  Well something did happen Monday night but it wasnt what she predicted at all..haha... kinda not even close.  I dont know what to think of her... she really read the situation and person very well and gave specifics that I could verify so I know she was on the right track but her prediction was very positive and fairy tale-ish and that did not happen... there is possibility it could happen in the future but it definitely did not happen Monday night so for now this is on hold.  If anything that she predicted even remotely comes true I will update here...I'm not holding my breath at this point but we shall see.  She is a good empath tho I will give her that.

Thanks for the update!  I wanted to update on my own situation:

A local branch from one of the two companies I applied for reached out to me a few weeks ago.  I had a successful discussion and there's a lucrative sign-on bonus involved, and I can wait because they have closed several stores in the area as a result of a staffing shortage.

I did a reading with a psychic named Winston in 2020 who is no longer with Psychic Source.  He, too, predicted a spring job windfall, and even made the remark "when green grass is growing".  Non-specific to year.

That leads me to believe Roxanne's prediction of May will come to fruition - just that it's not May 2022 as I originally thought.

The other company is continuing to recruit locally as well. 

Roxanne may be spot on for sure, but we'll see what ultimately happens.

Know from this example that predictions may not come true in the way you think. 

Offline rubz84

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2023, 08:51:11 PM »
Read with her a few times back in 2018 when I was dealing with the emotional fallout over a breakup. She’s a fairytale reader. NONE of her predictions came true and she was all wrong with current stuff. I’m seeing she charges 16.99 per minute now, which is literally just stealing. Don’t read w her.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2023, 07:37:32 PM »
Her reading are too expensive for me… like her voice! I have read with for a long time her voice was great but not really detailed. Generally nice but… ;) ;)

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2023, 02:16:09 PM »
Just as she predicted, I heard from two companies, third week of May.  Unfortunately, both were outside my desired employment area. 

That all said, I do have faith in Roxanne's ability to pinpoint lucrative leads that would have manifested if my situation were different.

I also feel that her prediction may carry weight for NEXT year, during May, if I am patient enough.

Stay tuned!

Well, Roxanne was right - sort of.  I did receive a lead that finally resulted in a job offer, and the INITIAL contact was in May of 2023. 

But - and this is the BIG but - this was only ONE company, NOT two....AND I had to follow up with another recruiter from the SAME company in June 2023 to nail the offer.

She's too expensive for her value-to-accuracy ratio.  Choose another psychic whom you connect with (I connect very well with Anthony on PS / Tony on PF) and only read with them once a year, IF that. 

Best thing you can do is let your account lapse enough to where you will get the $1/min offers from either site.  I just read with Tony on PF and didn't even realize I had qualified for a special!

Choose advisors at your own wallet's risk!  Happy psychic-ing!

Mattsmom

anything