Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Roxanne predictinos

(1/4) > >>

Mario:
has anyone spoke to Roxanne? if so did her predictions come to pass for you?

she seemed to be accurate on picking up lots of stuff. very accurate in fact but so far none of her contact prediction came to pass for me.

i konw timing is hard, but has anyone had the overall picture of her predictions come to pass?

she is also very consistant in the smallest details such as meeting a guy with very specific physical description of him

simsim:
wrong for me about contact predictions also but one of the best when it comes to picking up emotions of my POI she got in extreme details and told me issues about my POI that my POI said word per word.

i asked her about two other people in my live and she nailed it

she told me about one day isnt balanced and i should watch out from him which was odd because i though he was nice, she was correct the person is crazy lol

the second person i asked about she told me his gay and 3 days later i found out he sleeps around with trans women (women with dicks lol). that was random but accurate i assume, i didnt even expect it hahah.

i learned contacts are hard to predict but if the emotions are right they will be back

Mario:

--- Quote from: simsim on January 29, 2019, 02:00:34 AM ---wrong for me about contact predictions also but one of the best when it comes to picking up emotions of my POI she got in extreme details and told me issues about my POI that my POI said word per word.

i asked her about two other people in my live and she nailed it

she told me about one day isnt balanced and i should watch out from him which was odd because i though he was nice, she was correct the person is crazy lol

the second person i asked about she told me his gay and 3 days later i found out he sleeps around with trans women (women with dicks lol). that was random but accurate i assume, i didnt even expect it hahah.

i learned contacts are hard to predict but if the emotions are right they will be back

--- End quote ---

intresting, when i called her she didnt pick up on a 3rd party at all and when i gave her that info she said because there is no love between them.

which gave me mixed feelings but so far none of her predictions happened for me, unless they are weeks off then i doubt they will happen

Mario:
anyone els can share an experience? bump

gwdwantstotalk:
She got contact timeline prediction right for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version