Author Topic: AnnaLeigh  (Read 3246 times)

Offline HazelYella

AnnaLeigh
« on: March 31, 2024, 10:21:58 PM »
Spoke with her today…third time within the past year. Last year, she stated that my POI is on love with me, and he’s only dating the other woman for business/financial opportunity. Today, she blurted out (coldly) that my POI is back dating the other woman, in addition to another woman, and that he and I “will never be coupled, and all I’ll get is a roll in the hay”. Then, she hung up right at the 3-minute mark so that I could not leave a review. She’s a nasty woman!

Offline Mina

Re: AnnaLeigh
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 12:36:49 AM »
Agree

I must admit I tried her under the “raving” reviews here. It was over 10 yrs since I closed my account and I was able to get a promotion … she said to me “wow you know a good psychic deal when you know one”. Mind you I had some sobriety under me and I was taken aback with what she meant and she said “well you had a lot of readings”
I asked my question and she answered then also hung up on me in under 3 min (with predictions I do not think are true but were haunting).

I re-closed psychic source!

I do not know why so many ppl rave about Psychic Source. I hate that I gave in and went against what I promised myself for lent to be away from readings- but at least I know keeping away from psychic source has been the best thing!

Never again will I go back to PS

And I would be wary of ppl who promote this advisor

Offline HazelYella

Re: AnnaLeigh
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 01:36:02 AM »
Agree

I must admit I tried her under the “raving” reviews here. It was over 10 yrs since I closed my account and I was able to get a promotion … she said to me “wow you know a good psychic deal when you know one”. Mind you I had some sobriety under me and I was taken aback with what she meant and she said “well you had a lot of readings”
I asked my question and she answered then also hung up on me in under 3 min (with predictions I do not think are true but were haunting).

I re-closed psychic source!

I do not know why so many ppl rave about Psychic Source. I hate that I gave in and went against what I promised myself for lent to be away from readings- but at least I know keeping away from psychic source has been the best thing!

Never again will I go back to PS

And I would be wary of ppl who promote this advisor

I’m sorry to learn of your experience with that woman. I rebuked everything she said to me today, and am only focused on positivity. She’s too rude and inconsistent to take seriously anyway. Sending good vibes your way…

anything