Author Topic: New Readings!~!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 13480 times)

Offline cj

Re: New Readings!~!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 04:18:19 AM »
lmao. why do I feel like that was a bit sarcastic lol.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 04:22:25 AM »
Cjean: Oh no, seriously. I have forgiveness issues, so this is what I am working on.

Everyone please check:

http://www.radicalforgiveness.com/

This is kind of healing supposed to help us deal with so many issues.

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 04:25:10 AM »
well I haven't decided what I would do. But yeah in a way I have forgiven him. I need to for myself. It was draining my energy and happiness. I was letting someone else's problem become my own. It wasn't worth it. But forgiving doesn't mean being naive. Love doesn't come with an instruction manual. I have def moved on and fast! lol. You can forgive someone but that doesn't mean you should tolerate everything... We don't have to tolerate what people do just because we forgive them for doing it. Forgiving heals us personally. To tolerate everything only hurts us all in the long run.

Donna told me something so inspiring from her reading. She said: despite the seemingly difficult path  that you've chosen you have to keep going and be open for the unexpected that is against you. Ne calm and patient and its time to start expecting good news.

I know its hard to believe because none of us has come with our great stories of success, but whatever happens...I know that I have my power back. He does mean a lot to me and maybe I do look stupid for forgivinghim, but I am healing myself, and allowing this situation to empower me! Not him or her! So in  the end I will always come out victorious.

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 04:27:30 AM »
libra I have so many issues myself but Ive been hurt so many times and I am blessed to have trained myself to forgive. It is hard. omg..it is sooo hard. But I know that I am the blessing in his life. The mistakes he's made is irreparable because a baby is involved but like Bob Marley says:

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for"

Offline cj

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 04:28:43 AM »
oh and I haven't taken him back. Im not doing that until he leaves *if that happens. And if it doesn't then who cares? because Ive moved on already lol

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 09:31:20 PM »
I had a reading with Raigan last night.  I say pass on this one.  I also had a reading with a new reader named Natasha a couple of weeks ago.  I thought she was okay - but I won't be calling her back.

One of the customer service reps told me that Hazel (also new) has been getting good feedback as well.  I wish I had read with her instead.  Oh well, live and learn!

Bridgee

Offline optx888

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2011, 01:26:35 AM »
Hazel's profile was frozen for a bit...and then it was taken down the same time as Natalie's and then out of no where...she returned.  I tried her...I wasn't impressed unfortunately.

I also had a reading with Natasha and she was just grasping for something...she 1st asked if I was divorced (I've never been married)  if the person I am calling about is divorced (and he has never been married)  she was just trying too hard...I was very disappointed...and she said that he would reach out and we will be together and then she brought up someone else and that I will be with him because I don't want to wait for my ex...and the new guy is about 7 years older...together...focuses a lot on career...he is divorced...never married...but we will be married and he will want kids (so he will want his 1st kid at 49/50 years old???)  I just don't see it....no one else saw any of this...then she said that is why I asked if you were divorced...because he is coming in divorced and asked if my ex has dark hair....when i said yes...she said oh ok..that is who I see...and btw...the new guy has dark hair too....I was just left with a big question mark over my head and asked myself why I even got a reading ????  Save your money on this one.

Offline optx888

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2011, 01:36:36 AM »
CJean:  Just breathe and take a break.  Take a break from readings and take a break from him.  Every time he pops into your head...think about something positive...think about something that makes you happy...to stop you from thinking about him and the situation.  Try writing him letters and open up your heart...but never send them...the letters would be just for you...it may make some of this better.

No one should judge you...we have all been there with that one person that just made us so crazy and desperate to know what is going on and what is going to be...we all have to have one like this in our lives...it is what will make us stronger and discover things about ourselves.

Just Breathe :D  All will be ok in time.

I have done that...I have called several in a weekend because I was so upset and I just wanted confirmations to make sure they are all on the same page...but when you get that one reading that says the opposite...or throws you a curve ball..it just drives us more crazy causing more emotions and frustrations...and in the end we just wished that we had stopped at the first one...lol

I said I wasn't going to call CP for a while....um a while for me was 1 1/2 to 2 weeks....I spoke to Jacqueline briefly, London very briefly...and Kinsey.  I spoke to Kinsey this afternoon and I absolutely loved what she said and how she said it.  It made me feel so much better.   :)

Offline cj

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2011, 02:27:55 AM »
hey green,

that was a few months ago when I posted that. Im much better now. Im soo happy and none of it has to do with a man. I have so much positive things happening for me this year. Plus vacations, social events and functions and not to mention my graduation with my masters..woot woot...

with that note; F him! lol  8)

btw I will be partying in the Jersey Shore this summer...you Jersey girls hit me up  :D

Offline cj

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2011, 02:28:45 AM »
lmao @ Natasha reading  ::) ??? :o I would get my money back doll  :-\

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2011, 03:03:02 AM »
Is it very difficult to get your money back?  THe customer service reps say that if you don't have a connection to just hang up after 3 or 4 minutes.

If you don't hang up on them will they still refund you your money?  I seriously feel like my readings with Natasha and Raigan were a waste of money indeed.

Thank you for the feedback on Hazel.  Now I know not to try her.

Bridgee

Offline cj

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 03:37:34 AM »
Oh well, I always get my money back. Power of persuasion.

sammiepoo

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2011, 05:47:09 AM »
I am going to get a reading with Abrielle in June some time!

anything