Author Topic: Lenormand readings  (Read 3867 times)

Offline journalmuse

Lenormand readings
« on: January 24, 2019, 03:26:34 PM »
Hi everybody,

I'm in the early stages of learning to read Lenormand. I'm already a certified oracle card reader, and for a while I was looking at tarot but in some ways I find it too esoteric, so I'm learning Lenormand now. (For anyone curious, https://labyrinthos.co/blogs/learn-tarot-with-labyrinthos-academy/the-differences-between-tarot-cards-and-lenormand-cards is an OK description of the difference between the two decks.)

The stage I'm in at present, I'm doing mundane daily readings so I can learn the cards, their meanings and application, in a way that's verifiable in the short-term. My mentor has suggested doing daily readings for myself along the lines of - what's in store for me today? The results have been pretty interesting, but the feedback is a bit slower than I'd like. So I thought I would offer the same sort of daily reading for anybody else who is interested, with the caveat that I need your feedback once the day is over as to how accurate it was or wasn't.

Anybody interested? It will be a simple three-card spread answering the question of "what's in store for XXXX today?" Remember your feedback is vital to helping me learn!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 03:28:59 PM by journalmuse »

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Lenormand readings
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 03:44:38 PM »
I would love to be your tester!

Offline marybell

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 03:57:41 PM »
Count me in! :) :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 04:03:02 PM »
I'm interested!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 06:26:05 PM »
I think I have answered everybody who responded. Keep me posted, and thank you!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »
So cool! I just ordered some last week along with the universal waite. Can’t wait to get them in!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 07:40:04 PM »
Awesome! If you ever want to trade practice readings let me know.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 10:14:16 PM »
I would love a reading, if you are still doing them?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 10:23:04 PM »
I'm done for today, considering it's getting on in the day, but if I have time tomorrow morning I'll do one for you for tomorrow.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 10:25:43 PM »
Awesome! If you ever want to trade practice readings let me know.

Oh yea most def!!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2019, 10:52:25 PM »
I'm done for today, considering it's getting on in the day, but if I have time tomorrow morning I'll do one for you for tomorrow.

awesome thank you

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2019, 12:53:36 AM »
I would be interested.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2019, 10:09:13 PM »
Hi, sorry to everyone, I had a really crazy busy day today but I will try to get to the last of you who posted tomorrow.

I've gotten some good feedback so far - seems my accuracy is running at about 50% from the people who have given it so far, which isn't too bad for a novice. If I got your reading wrong, or only partially right don't be shy to say so, it all helps me learn.

Offline marybell

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2019, 02:52:44 AM »
Hi, sorry to everyone, I had a really crazy busy day today but I will try to get to the last of you who posted tomorrow.

I've gotten some good feedback so far - seems my accuracy is running at about 50% from the people who have given it so far, which isn't too bad for a novice. If I got your reading wrong, or only partially right don't be shy to say so, it all helps me learn.
I thought it was excellent because it was very specific.  There was nothing general about it at all.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2019, 03:53:33 AM »

I'm interested, if you are still offering them. Thanks