Author Topic: Oh...Valentine  (Read 7456 times)

Offline Seeker23

Oh...Valentine
« on: January 23, 2019, 07:14:23 PM »
So, after being depressed after seeing aisles at the store with Valentines goods, I, haplessly, had a reading done.

I asked the psychic if I will be alone on Valentines. She states she sees and senses I will not be alone. But she tried to tell me, my poi will be with me. I sort of uttered, "oh, not this, again."

I think the reader is trying to be as consistent as possible and has stuck by an old prediction. They may even believe this to be true, but it is the 23rd of January and nothing.

When I argued a little and said it is impossible because we both ended up blocking each other. She says, he will contact you before Valentines Day and will be by social media. I have him blocked on social media, so the chances are slim.

Mark my words..I am saving my review till we get to the week of Valentines day. Then I can give an accurate review without questio or being told, "you should of waited."

She says, "you need to give him a chance."

Anyways, digressing into another reader and what has been going on.

She is claiming an ex of mine from years ago. Someone, I married that passed was and I quote "killed".

She said she picked up on this, "did you have an partner die in suspicious condtions where he was run off the road in an accident and he was actually murdered it wasnt an accident."

I was not and still not to this day aware of how he did. I was just told it was an accident.

"I am being told to tell you that he is very very sorry for what he did to you and to forgive."

**sigh**

Offline icloud9

Re: Oh...Valentine
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 07:19:44 PM »
So, after being depressed after seeing aisles at the store with Valentines goods, I, haplessly, had a reading done.

I asked the psychic if I will be alone on Valentines. She states she sees and senses I will not be alone. But she tried to tell me, my poi will be with me. I sort of uttered, "oh, not this, again."

I think the reader is trying to be as consistent as possible and has stuck by an old prediction. They may even believe this to be true, but it is the 23rd of January and nothing.

When I argued a little and said it is impossible because we both ended up blocking each other. She says, he will contact you before Valentines Day and will be by social media. I have him blocked on social media, so the chances are slim.

Mark my words..I am saving my review till we get to the week of Valentines day. Then I can give an accurate review without questio or being told, "you should of waited."

She is claiming an ex of mine from years ago. Someone, I married that passed was and I quote "killed".

She said she picked up on this, "did you have an partner die in suspicious condtions where he was run off the road in an accident and he was actually murdered it wasnt an accident."

I was not and still not to this day aware of how he did. I was just told it was an accident.

"I am being told to tell you that he is very very sorry for what he did to you and to forgive."

**sigh**

Is this a reader on KEEN? PO? Bitwine? lol sounds quite fishy. Has she been accurate for you in the past??

But,  I do have to say -sometimes I feel like we ruin our own chances by consulting psychics because we ask them a question and they read the future but then we have our personal reaction to it so we sort of "rebel" in a way so we purposely hold back from doing something we WOULD have done, had we not consulted the psychic......I Think this is why sometimes readings can be dangerous.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 07:24:19 PM »

**sigh**

Is this a reader on KEEN? PO? Bitwine? lol sounds quite fishy. Has she been accurate for you in the past??

But,  I do have to say -sometimes I feel like we ruin our own chances by consulting psychics because we ask them a question and they read the future but then we have our personal reaction to it so we sort of "rebel" in a way so we purposely hold back from doing something we WOULD have done, had we not consulted the psychic......I Think this is why sometimes readings can be dangerous.

VERY TRUE !, i could have kicked my POI ass long time back if havent had any readings. But am pushing actions further and giving him more chances because if these readings. Perhaps i need to stop them and put things in order.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 10:27:42 PM »

**sigh**

Bitwine. They are nice and patient, but nothing has passed, thus far. And I do not think this will.

If her prediction does come. I hate to say it. I will probably reject him after everything. But it will be entertaining to see. Lom

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 10:29:17 PM »

**sigh**

VERY TRUE !, i could have kicked my POI ass long time back if havent had any readings. But am pushing actions further and giving him more chances because if these readings. Perhaps i need to stop them and put things in order.

Yeah, I have felt the same. I was furious and very angry when I found out what happen that I could of kicked his bony ass. But the readings calmed down.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 09:40:39 PM »
Why not unblock him to see what happens?

Because then she'd be reacting to what a reader said instead of letting it play out organically, no?

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 11:03:41 PM »
You are talking about a man that still has a video up on YouTube of him and his ex wife back in 2013. She was still married to another man and had two kids..

You would think man that moved on with his life,when dating other people,  would take stuff like that down. He did not take it down proclaiming wanting to live with me, a baby, or "I love you."

That thing stayed and continues to stay up.

I did not find out about this video till after wards. Literally jilted by it and the date.

I have been through a lot of torment because of these people and I hate to say it. Endless crying. He has put me through hell.

There is vitrol within me for this that may make me want just to play with him and play him if he contacted and break the hall out of any heart this guy has.

I can only assume what other women have been victimized over the years with this.

I wish the psychics somewhere would see this.

It is February 5th and nothing. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 02:07:58 PM »
I agree.  Unblock him to see.  For all you know he may have tried to reach you but he's blocked.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 06:09:01 PM »
You are talking about a man that still has a video up on YouTube of him and his ex wife back in 2013. She was still married to another man and had two kids..

You would think man that moved on with his life,when dating other people,  would take stuff like that down. He did not take it down proclaiming wanting to live with me, a baby, or "I love you."

I did not find out about this video till after wards. Literally jilted by it and the date.

I have been through a lot of torment because of these people and I hate to say it. Endless crying. He has put me through hell.

There is vitrol within me for this that may make me want just to play with him and play him if he contacted and break the hall out of any heart this guy has.

I can only assume what other women have been victimized over the years with this.

Was the video something you talked to him about and how it made you feel and he still refused to take it down? Just from that example, because obviously I have no idea what kind of hell this man put you through, I know a lot of people have “things” from their past relationships but hold no emotional attachments to it. It would be one thing if he kept watching the video and crying every night - but i have friends in wonderful marriages who may have a few pictures of their ex’s on their social media profile. My current boyfriend has a pic of him and his ex-fiancé on his Facebook from 2014 and it doesn’t bother me because i know he holds no attachments and has probably even forgotten its up there. So what I’m getting at is if you spoke to him about that video and he dismisses your wants/needs then yes, he has some issues. If not, why don’t you unblock him and give him another chance?

If he his like my first boyfriend, who is now married to another woman but still has pictures of us on his Facebook but put them on a private setting so only him and I can see it, THAT is shady!

I agree. I still have pictures on FB with my ex fiancé especially from all of our trips abroad … I have no attachments to him as a lover but we are  friends so it’s whatever to me. ( Although  I untagged & removed  myself from pictures of us kissing and lovey dovey lol)
 Some people really don’t care about their old posts on social media. don’t even care to remove it because it’s just a memory.

ladya

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 06:52:02 PM »

Was the video something you talked to him about and how it made you feel and he still refused to take it down? Just from that example, because obviously I have no idea what kind of hell this man put you through, I know a lot of people have “things” from their past relationships but hold no emotional attachments to it. It would be one thing if he kept watching the video and crying every night - but i have friends in wonderful marriages who may have a few pictures of their ex’s on their social media profile. My current boyfriend has a pic of him and his ex-fiancé on his Facebook from 2014 and it doesn’t bother me because i know he holds no attachments and has probably even forgotten its up there. So what I’m getting at is if you spoke to him about that video and he dismisses your wants/needs then yes, he has some issues. If not, why don’t you unblock him and give him another chance?

If he his like my first boyfriend, who is now married to another woman but still has pictures of us on his Facebook but put them on a private setting so only him and I can see it, THAT is shady!

I agree. I still have pictures on FB with my ex fiancé especially from all of our trips abroad … I have no attachments to him as a lover but we are  friends so it’s whatever to me. ( Although  I untagged & removed  myself from pictures of us kissing and lovey dovey lol)
 Some people really don’t care about their old posts on social media. don’t even care to remove it because it’s just a memory.

agreed. that's how i am as well. it was part of my life at one point in time but i still have pictures up of people i have no attachments to nor care to have them.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 07:10:42 AM »
The video I found out about afterwards. I never once went through this man's things when I was with him. I never checked his phone, I never went into his computer, etc.  But boy did I wonder afterward and maybe I should of check something out.

He tried lying to me about his past and dating and even sexual behavior.

This video was of the two of him, his ex wife and him, while she wa married to another man with kids and has stayed up since 2013. When I found it, I tried to confront on what is this?

Her husband has divorced her and filed in 2017. It was finalized in August of 2018.

Like I said before there is a very disturbing history between these two. Where they have done this stuff back and forth for years. She sticks around and always lingering in the background. She contacts him demanding that he dump whomever he is with
because she wants him back and to feel better about herself.

This man literally has nothing in relation to any exs on his facebook. He seems to delete all evidence or he could of just set the settings to "only specific people can see."

He has been using the bio section to somehow communicate his thoughts. It is childish, but has happen. When he wanted my attention, he wrote a quote.

To be honest, I could be wrong, but I think it may have been her thy block me from anything. Not him.

I unblocked him. It is the tenth...nothing has happen.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 07:51:24 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 09:26:43 AM »
The end of March or beginning of April will be closed to one years that this started and mark the one year anniversary of my psychic escapade.

The run down: Nothing predicted happen for a great many of then.

One might of been close within a 6 month time line. But the jury is still out on it. Since she did the talking and he remained deathly silent.

This one that gave me the reading about Valentine's day is likely going to end up in the bag of worthless readings. And I was not asking about the ex. Just if I will be alone for Valentine's Day. He or she was very Adamant the ex will not be spending it with anyone else. But the reality, he is spending it..with whomever. He or she tried to say, "I see and sense." "Things are positive for you.

Now the friend I have that is a practicing wiccan that reverse the bad karma back to him. I have not be able to tell of their has been any affect. I wanted to do this on the woman.

Only thing that happen out of the blue was, an old friend that has been having problems with their significant other sent me a friend request. My heart stopped when I saw the request. But I messaged them and said, " oh not this again." Then got message I left them. Adding all my friends back on that did not like. I went WOW.

Besides that, I hate to say it, but there isn't a Valentine for me.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2019, 02:53:02 PM »
Valentine's Day is so stupid.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2019, 08:02:30 AM »
Nah, you bluntness is not that bad.

I just had another reading. Now the reader says just wait a few days.

He or she is trying to tell me, the ex is contacting him, and trying to attract him towards her. But he is ignoring her.

Here is some of the transcript:

"i see that he still have loved feeelings for you and will not make you cry."

"i see that he willl not choose someone else."

"He will try his best to spend time with you."

"i am seeing very strong chances he will be with you at Valantines day."

"she is contacting him." "
she is trying to attract him owards her

i see he is ignoring her

I see that he will aoologize you for this

but he is not going back with her

I see that he will not pay her attention

He will pay you all of his attention

you will see changes in next few days

You just have to be positive

He is not going to be with her
Anyone want to place bets on what is going to happen.

Do we have a real psychic in house?

God...send me a link to someone good.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2019, 01:10:14 PM »
Not to sound cliche', but I think your own intuition is the best psychic. Let's face it. We know deep down what the story is. The good, the bad the ugly. Once we break through and really face the pain, the loss, and truly allow ourselves to mourn it, only then can we rebuild with something better and healthier. (Gosh...I really sound like a crazy fruitcake, LOL)  I think it's true though.