Author Topic: Oh...Valentine  (Read 7670 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Oh...Valentine
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2019, 12:39:18 PM »
Ok, I just had to jump online to say this. And please, take it with the love and concern I am sending it with.

It is not all because of her. IT IS BECAUSE OF HIM!! Men don't abuse verbally, physically, emotionally because an ex is holding a gun to their head and making them do it. He is a grown ass man who can make decisions for himself and you need to start putting the ownership where it belongs. On him! I'm sorry if this is harsh. Lord knows I had to let that whole idea sink into my thick skull a lot. Their actions are not the results of anyone else making them do it. Are some exes psychos? Sure. Can they meddle and cause a boatload of bullshit? Of course. But don't give him a free pass because of a bitter, nasty ex. He makes the decisions he makes. He needs to own it. And you need to hold him accountable for his own actions.

I hope you can find peace with it. I've thought heavily on it in my own situation. No relationship will ever work without personal accountability...ours and theirs. We all need to just stop making excuses.

Yes!!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM »
Yesssss!!!!!!! And stop allowing these men to be with others and then come back to u like your door just is always open! Its PATHETIC and u are worth so much more !

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2019, 03:37:23 PM »
Yesssss!!!!!!! And stop allowing these men to be with others and then come back to u like your door just is always open! Its PATHETIC and u are worth so much more !

Exactly. Yes to this a thousand times over.