Author Topic: Tough day  (Read 1325 times)

Offline journalmuse

Tough day
« on: January 24, 2019, 04:50:06 AM »
Today is the anniversary of the first time my ex and I met. We'd been talking online for some months, but tonight was the first time we ever got together. It was an incredible night, one of the best of my life.

It makes where we are at right now extra hard. Plus, we haven't spoken for a while now and I hate the distance.

I hope everybody else is having a better night than me. Tough, tough.

Offline Yaw Yaw

Re: Tough day
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 06:20:28 AM »
I am so so sorry for what you are going thru, and I know this doesn't help to ease your pain or make things less tough for you, but most of us on or read this forum can definitely relate to your situation and understand your suffering. I don't have much to offer other than my little prayer and truly hope what you are looking for comes to fruition soon!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 09:17:26 AM »
Today is the anniversary of the first time my ex and I met. We'd been talking online for some months, but tonight was the first time we ever got together. It was an incredible night, one of the best of my life.

It makes where we are at right now extra hard. Plus, we haven't spoken for a while now and I hate the distance.

I hope everybody else is having a better night than me. Tough, tough.

That is hard when you have anniversaries of something so special. I’m so sorry you’re going through the pain from that and sending you lots of good wishes and comfort.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 03:15:41 PM »
Thank you so much for the warm thoughts. It means so much and I'm very grateful for your kindness.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 03:34:54 PM »
sending you good vibes as well!  there's always good and bad days with this process...healing takes time.  :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 03:36:24 PM »
Hang in there! You will create better memories on this day in the future that you can replace the bad ones! Sending love!

ladya

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 04:20:03 PM »
Hoping today is a better day. Sending love your way. I’m here if you ever need someone to talk to.

anything