Author Topic: Who is the best remote viewer?  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Who is the best remote viewer?
« on: January 22, 2019, 04:52:58 PM »
Can anyone help me with recommendations please? Thank you!! :)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Who is the best remote viewer?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 08:53:44 PM »
I read with Giselle and I really liked her. I thought she was very insightful and accurate.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 11:05:55 PM »
I read with Giselle and I really liked her. I thought she was very insightful and accurate.

Thank you Dreamer23! From CP? Could you validate things after the reading and say she was accurate? 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 01:51:38 AM »

Thank you Dreamer23! From CP? Could you validate things after the reading and say she was accurate?

Yes on CP. I will PM you because I don't like to say too much about my situation on a public forum. But she said things that I could validate. Ok, I will say one thing: POI was on a trip and he told me he had an amazing time. Another psychic I read with all the time (this is someone I know in person) told me that this trip was eye opening for him and he became more spiritual. Giselle said that this trip was very grounding for him and he has lived in that country in past lives and he connects very much with the people and the land there.

A few other psychics told me he did not enjoy himself on the trip which was not accurate as POI mentioned that the trip was a lot of fun on numerous occasions.