Author Topic: Not doing great  (Read 3938 times)

Offline dascallie

Re: Not doing great
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2019, 04:54:38 PM »
Appreciate all the support and suggestions so much. Thanks for the love all - like I said think this is really a product of having gone through difficulties in my marriage and probably just need someone to talk to about it and practical ways of coping with it. Think I will try some other avenues before medication but so much appreciate all the support!

Meditation, not medication!! I think you misread!

Bahahahhhah I did. I totally misread ::facepalm::

LOLOLOLOL!! Hahahaha! That is a hilarious misread! Boy, we are REALLY in trouble if we start recommending relying on pharmaceuticals to one another as a life strategy! Hahaha!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2019, 05:08:04 PM »
LOLOLOL

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2019, 04:50:01 AM »
Check your iron levels, someone mentioned it above and I have to agree I think it may be nutrients. Take care of your bodies everyone. In the meantime we are here to support you! Remember nothing anyone says will change what’s ahead and if they are right you have nothing more to learn about the future. That’s helped me pan down to a five or six dollar reading a few times a ,pmonth.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2019, 06:25:58 PM »
You will felt 100 percent better if you stop calling psychic and let go. The pain is going to be bad at first but you are not going to die. Speak to a friend. I wish I could have listen to my friend instead of these psychics only tell you what you wanted to heard. It depend what you wanted do you wanted temporary relief or you wanted to pain to disappeared?