Author Topic: Mystic love tarot  (Read 6050 times)

ladya

Mystic love tarot
« on: January 20, 2019, 05:21:48 PM »
I discovered her YouTube channel sometime ago but holy cow she is good. You can tell by her videos, she has a gift and has such a kind soul. I haven’t been this impressed with a reader in a while. I had a personal with her after following her channel for a while and some things have come through already. Just wanted to start a topic on her.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCFQYbcZzgQsYWwi72EKAcQ

Offline Serendipity

Re: Mystic love tarot
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 02:23:09 AM »
Thanks for the share ladya!

So after several of her pick-a-card videos resonated with me, I decided to book a reading with her, her immediate future (1 week-1 month) prediction came true. She said we would have a dip/down time/break-up during this period. She said it either happened already or is about to happen. At the time, I couldn't really tell if it was the recent past, because we had a few weeks of silence before I read with her, and if that was what she picked up on.

Not happiest of news, but we haven't talked in the last few days, after a disagreement. So whether it is recent past or the immediate future as she picked up, she was right. I'll keep yall posted if what she sees after this comes through.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 04:40:47 AM by Serendipity »

Offline seeker123

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 02:55:40 AM »
How much is her rate for a personal reading?

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 03:10:48 AM »

When I emailed her, she quoted 15 min 40 USD, 30 min 65 USD

ladya

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 04:36:53 AM »

that was what i paid as well. I'm glad you liked her serendipity! She's def more of a spiritual type reader which is usually what i gravitate toward. I've had 2 readings with her and so far everything has happened just as she said.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 04:39:53 AM »

that was what i paid as well. I'm glad you liked her serendipity! She's def more of a spiritual type reader which is usually what i gravitate toward. I've had 2 readings with her and so far everything has happened just as she said.

Awesome :) she is a real gem, so glad you found her and let us know lol. Btw @seeker123, she has like a 20 day turnaround time due to waitlist. I think it took her close to that to get back to me:)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 01:50:22 PM »
I just watched her most recent pick a deck and I picked my deck, BUT watched the entire thing and thought BOTH decks could’ve applied.

Anyone else?

ladya

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 01:59:23 PM »
I just watched her most recent pick a deck and I picked my deck, BUT watched the entire thing and thought BOTH decks could’ve applied.

Anyone else?

Sometimes both decks Have similar messages. I’ll usually listen to both of hers but I’ll listen to my deck first and everything she says in my deck is spot on while the other I won’t really resonate with. Sometimes I won’t be able to pick decks and I’m feeling both and that’s usually when similar messages come through.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 03:34:43 PM »

Anyone else?

I just listen to my deck, because I am thinking at that moment in time, that is the message I need to hear, lol definitely was tempted though. I listened to the other deck once and got confused or felt it didn't resonate. There was a video I watched recently where she was like, Hm this sounds familiar like in the other deck, so it seems like similar messages can come through.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 02:46:34 AM »
Thanks Ladya for sharing this. I had tried her email readings which i really like the way she read it (not all good lol). I may try her video readings at some point in the near future :)

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 09:20:13 AM »
I'm sorry but I have to personally disagree. For me she is probably the worst pick-a-card reader out there for 3 reasons: first of all she rambles and rambles and you have to pause her videos many times to choose a deck and comprehend what she is saying as she pulls out cards and speaks very fast.

Secondly she gives 90% favorable and fairytale outcomes, even in her not so positive videos. I gave her a try a few months ago about a contact prediction and another prediction and neither came to pass.

There are cheaper and far more talented pick-a-card readers out there, for me at least. I wouldn't pay that much money to get a reading from her. Those that did, good luck.

ladya

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 02:43:58 PM »
I'm sorry but I have to personally disagree. For me she is probably the worst pick-a-card reader out there for 3 reasons: first of all she rambles and rambles and you have to pause her videos many times to choose a deck and comprehend what she is saying as she pulls out cards and speaks very fast.

Secondly she gives 90% favorable and fairytale outcomes, even in her not so positive videos. I gave her a try a few months ago about a contact prediction and another prediction and neither came to pass.

There are cheaper and far more talented pick-a-card readers out there, for me at least. I wouldn't pay that much money to get a reading from her. Those that did, good luck.

She’s not a fairytale reader. If you can’t tell from her channel, she’s more of a spiritual reader and she’s very into LOA and you having control over your life. She’s not the type of reader you go to if you just want a contact prediction. You can just say she doesn’t work for you, you don’t have to come on here bashing her.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2019, 03:04:51 PM »
I can only go by my experience with her, she saw a tower for my SO and I, and that tower is happening now, so I do believe she has a gift. She didn't fairytale anything for me, and she was very real on what we both need to work on to move this forward, her cards picked up well. Even her spirit picked up well, said something pretty specific like..to get some medication because I was about to come down with a cold. Well, I watched her video reading a few days after she sent it, and I was recovering from a cold..so there you have it. Her individual reading was pretty good and I also got an email reading with her for clarification on one thing, she knows my SO's behavior pretty well...like how he would act when we make-up, I don't think he would act any different than how he did in previous fights lol.. so I gotta give her that too :)

I've basically gone through most of her videos and some are definitely harder truths to stomach, like lessons to be learned, she does believe things can move forward in the anyone's situation, this is true, but I generally have to pay attention and pick out what resonates with me since it's collective energy. I also think the speed she speaks is fine..I actually 1.25x her, lol but that is just me! Also, I love her rambling hahaha she is so cute when she does that. I wonder what it's like when she has so many voices going at her, I would be so confused

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2019, 10:04:39 PM »
I do believe not all readers worked the same, in my case, there wasn't any fairy tale in the reading, as I mentioned in my previous thread. There are many good readers didn't work for me but I never said bad about them because they may work well to others. We need more positiveness in life to attract positive things to happen. Each of our words and actions will attract those positive or negative energies and also affecting how the universe manifest for you. For me, i strongly believe the purpose of this entire forum is sharing your opinion or review, perhaps everyone can express it in a more gentle and positive way even though the readers were not working for them. I am not preaching, I still have so many things to learn in my life, I have anger, and emotions as well but i am still trying my best.

ladya

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2019, 10:11:43 PM »
I do believe not all readers worked the same, in my case, there wasn't any fairy tale in the reading, as I mentioned in my previous thread. There are many good readers didn't work for me but I never said bad about them because they may work well to others. We need more positiveness in life to attract positive things to happen. Each of our words and actions will attract those positive or negative energies and also affecting how the universe manifest for you. For me, i strongly believe the purpose of this entire forum is sharing your opinion or review, perhaps everyone can express it in a more gentle and positive way even though the readers were not working for them. I am not preaching, I still have so many things to learn in my life, I have anger, and emotions as well but i am still trying my best.

I agree. I'm a big believer in vibrational matching to what you want in life. Obv being positive all the time is not possible but consistently staying in negativity will only propel that further. We all have momentary lapses but i feel readers should empower you and guide you on how to turn your life around to get your desired outcome. It's not just sitting around waiting for predictions to happen. Life doesn't work that way. Readers should help guide you through the murkiness and guide you in such a way that you are an active creator in your life and not just in the passenger seat waiting for whatever comes your way. Negativity repels most people, especially those that are trying to live a better and more fruitful life.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 10:15:16 PM by ladya »