Author Topic: He's ba-aaack  (Read 41792 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: He's ba-aaack
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2021, 12:07:22 AM »
This is basically what 85% of readers tell me, that he doesn't want to lose you but isn't ready yet, however he will come around and I will have what I want from the relationship! I hope I can post something like you as he is back... still pending...

Wow sooo happy for you :)

May I ask as you said Avia was right but not really accurate with the details, would you mind to say a bit more about her? As I liked her and get readings from her regularly. Thanks

Yeah I love Avia. She's so sweet. I feel like I'd love to be her friend IRL.

Okay, so she thought we'd reconcile by the end of the year, saw it as a short break, and that when he'd be back he wouldn't really know much other than he doesn't want to lose me from his life. so while I wrote the other day that we had all those conversations (which we did) it seems its settling more on what she said.

Seems like everyone (who was accurate) got pieces of it, some people landed on the marriage/baby talk and some people landed on "doesn't want to lose you, not quite ready to declare future plans" side.

Offline SarahM

Re: He's ba-aaack
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2021, 06:50:27 AM »
How on earth do you get a reading with Avia? I've tried contacting her maybe a total of 6 times and EACH time she tells to me to "come back in a couple of hours"! A couple of hours go by and she's not even online anymore! I don't think I'd ever try her again, so frustrating.

anything